So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

And when stuff just doesn't make sense, you chalk it up to Spanish Nights, hometown pride of Cleveland.

This is what you do when you live by the riverside. Just take it in stride.  

Listen to the album, skip a few.  Side 1 rules.  

"Here" is the best song.

It sums up for me my comfort zone.  

It's all good.  Life is good.  So much to look forward do.

If my large friends are here, I welcome them.

I just have to be cool when it happens.  That's not easy.

Good luck with that y'all.

I know that they will not kill me here.  

What happened at Salt Fork, proved that they didn't want to kill us, but then again, the posse came down the path.   It was more about being in the middle of them.  

The point is, that yes, they could kill me, but they haven't so I have some sort of comfort level.  It's a lot to take in.  I just know what I know from hanging out here.  I haven't had as many bonfires alone in the back yard since 2013.  I stay close on the porch.  

It sounds like I'm giving you scared, but I'm not now.  Nothing has been close enough to feel.   Except for a knock, 3 howls, and another knock, all in the past two months.  

It feels good though.  Seriously.  It's good.  

My favorite part is when I am with someone who experiences something for the first time.  And then see how they deal with it.

This album is good.

Sorry for the music.  Thank you for your indulgence.

Love you all.  Thank you.  You have been there from the beginning.  

Hammer

Hammer

As hard as it is you must control your fear and confront them, and get back to what you were doing before. This is what brought them there in the first place, They like the way we are and how we act.  If you stop your normal behavior they are going to wonder why, so they will start to do these strange things like knock on the house or throw little rocks. This is their interaction with us and there way of communicating with us.

It is not like they can just come up to your door and knock it and say that they are your new neighbors. So they react differently then us since they are not us. If they wanted to hurt you, that would have been done a long time ago. So they are not out to harm you, but you are showing them fear and they are reacting to this fear. Maybe this why they have layed back and not been so aggressive with you. If they are animals , then they have a sense that they can feel from you. This is why you need to be out there with them during the day and exploring to see what it is that they are there. Two things can happen and that is that they show them selves to you which is an experience that I cannot explain how that feels, but what I can yell you is that you will know and some how you will in a way be calm of knowing. Two, they will either leave since now you are actively hunting them now, but you will learn more about discovery of them. But this takes action on your part. But why should you hide and tuck from them and not enjoy the life that is given to us freely.

Go back to having camp fires and enjoying life and let them know it and have fun. Do not let them ruin what you have or what you want to have. They live in the forest cause they have been placed there and that is their home. Do not let them destroy your happiness ,they bleed just like we do so enjoy what you have and do not let them rule your lives. It seems that they operate by fear until confronted and then they back off. :) 

Guest DWA

Actually, hiflier, in this case DWA makes perfect sense ... and nobody has been insulted.

Debunked ... go through each and every habituation claim one by one and investigate them either validating or invalidating them one at a time rather than making broad-brush nonsensical summarizations based on ... doing nothing.    When every single habituation claim has been individually, thoroughly, investigated, THEN the claims **to date** can be discounted, 'til then, the science has not been done by the so-called scientists.   Thing is, checking the ones in the past does not have any value so far as evaluating the ones in the future.   **It only takes one.**   The others can be hoaxes, doesn't matter, one proof positive **is** proof positive.

If you want to debunk habituation ... get started.   If that's what you want, then it's up to you to go do the work.    Otherwise .. silence is appropriate.   Not frequent, but appropriate.

MIB

Re-quoted and bolded for emphasis.

If the evidence has not convinced you, and you honestly want to keep at this:  you either need to get where the scientific proponents are on the evidence; PROVE that is PROVE that they are wrong; or keep pounding sand.  Why do you think that ALL!!! of the people with directly relevant qualifications and a very clear scientific approach to this are proponents?  (No.  You will not find an exception.  Really, you won't, and how long have you been at this now?  Here's how long:  I have seen the best you will do at this...and you haven't even done anything.)  

If habituators, even one, or two, are right, the animal is real.  I don't care, because there is more than an Everest of data, without touching habituation, pointing to the reality of hairy hominoids.  And not just sasquatch.  At least orang pendek and yeti, too; and if them, count on it, more than them.  I'll say it again:  everything with the pattern and frequency we see for this evidence:  science has confirmed.  Except this.

ANY OTHER OPINION SIGNALS A CRYING NEED TO GET UP TO SPEED.

Didn't ask whether one liked that.

Irrelevant. Why? because there is no proof. Use all the logic or pseudo-logic you wish. The circular dialogue remains unbroken. Your own "IF" regarding maybe two habituators being right says it all. Don't forget DWA, I read, and I'm a proponent. I was the one who a year and a half ago brought Don Keating's lie back from the ashes after 6 years of obscurity remember? (And I will never allow it to be buried again!) How did that happen? By reading reports and finding out that every one isn't true. Some are lies. Try it sometime.

Edited by hiflier

Guest DWA

Makes no difference to my argument one way or t'other.  Who's Don Keating?  Irrelevant is who he is.

I have read them, probably more than anyone here.  I know what they represent; which is why I know it doesn't matter that every one isn't true.  The animal...is.  The scientific approach.  Every time.  People aren't doing this.  People...can't.

Edited by DWA

I rest my case. Calling Don Keating irrelevant says it all. You've just exposed yourself as the man behind the curtain.

• Upvote 1

Guest DWA

Whatever.That.Means.

How could Don Keating be relevant?  One guy?  What fraction of the evidence does *any one guy, including Roger Patterson!* make up?

That is a very unscientific way of looking at a scientific question.  Is relativity false without Einstein?

It means I'm calling to question your position and agenda. But to get back on topic: With regard to Mr. Keating and his relevance? Why would any habituator trust anyone in Bigfootery when even a top deeply entrenched icon like Keating lied about his encounter. This IS on topic and it IS relevant unless you can only see the whole picture as narrowly as you seem to do. In other words disregarding and marginalizing Mr. Keating's....uh...inconvenience shall we say?

Trust in others is a habituators dilemma but since you have chosen to ignore a major stumbling block by referring to it as irrelevant I have to seriously wonder your purpose here. And just so you know this isn't personal. I would say the same thing to anyone possessing the same modus operandi. So this isn't about you as a person it's about shortsighted arguments that sideline the current social cap on Bigfootdom as if it wasn't there and so affects no one. There is a ceiling that no one seems to be able to break through when it comes to the data necessary to make headway on the subject.

Habituators therefore have no reason at all to play the game that most others are wrapped up in. Ergo the circular dialogue plaguing the community for the last 20 years. Habituators KNOW that to step into that circle with their experiences so that they can be "vetted" by a group of individuals who are only in it for themselves and who maintain a firm clamp on information could only result in having their habituation events destroyed. Disregarding a person you coin as irrelevant only strengthens their resolve to keep habituation encounters private.

Everyone seems afraid to say the emperor has no clothes. It's basically what is wrong with the current picture. It's what assures everyone that the Sasquatch mystery will never be solved from the inside out.

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

Guest DWA

I fig not for icons.  Which is why I don't care who Keating is.  I think it is others seeing the picture too narrowly, not I.  This is why the talk of Keating, and icons, and the virtual absence on this forum of intelligent discussion of the overall body of the evidence.

The question is exceedingly simple: under what scenario could the entire body of the evidence amount to a false positive?  To those familiar with what the phrase "the entire body of the evidence" signifies

(I have beaten that horse many times here and will not do it again, and if one does not understand what it means I seriously wonder why *that* person is here, and understanding and knowledge don't seem to be why, unless the person is a newbie, and for the newbie I say, in all seriousness:  read Meldrum, Bindernagel and Krantz at a minimum, then come on back)

there is only one scenario that is remotely probable:  there's a biological entity we need to identify, and haven't yet.

Note.  No Keating no icons no conspiracy theories no habituators.

Just the evidence, ma'am, just the evidence.

Guest DWA

P.S.  There is more than fifty metric tons more evidence than we need to close this case.  Just nobody with the time and money to devote full time ...wants to.

P.S.  There is more than fifty metric tons more evidence than we need to close this case.  Just nobody with the time and money to devote full time ...wants to.

Missing the boat again here sir, or just utilizing the usual diversionary tactics to sideline what's really wrong here? The machine is broken DWA, and will remain so with the result continuing to be as you so eloquently summed up in your last sentence. You state the case but I've yet to see you address the underlying causes and conditions of why what you say is so. What is it you're not getting here? What is so great about naming the problem? Anyone can do that. In fact it's pretty harmless and safe to do so.

Your fifty tons of evidence will not close the case because there are those that don't want it closed. The very ones most look up to. if you will not see that then my friend, you are part of the problem. Keeping the dialogue in the trenches will never overturn the movement that keeping the dialogue in the trenches and away from the solution. Tell me, please, that you are not part of that and I will rest easier.

Guest DWA

I am not interested in underlying causes.  OK, take that back, I know what they are, and I don't think that desire to keep stuff from people is driving this.  I think that incuriosity, and dogma, and fear of rocking boats from which one is getting paid are driving this.  I think that grad students not *being able to get support for* studying this is driving this.  I think people not wanting their pet theories to get deep-sixed by youngsters are driving this.

Really:  it is being Absolutely Sure There Is No Way that is driving this.

If it really is anything else:

I am from Missouri.  It is gonna be really hard, absent, you know, evidence, to get me to believe that a topic most of the public laughs at requires top-grade Black Choppers to keep the lid on it.  Not required, one bit, sayeth Occam.

Edited by DWA

There is only one solution and thats a body from some where and it does not matter where. This is the solution but not one has done it yet or has even been close or maybe even chicken out. My guess that they were scared to do so since they have alot to loose.The other thing that I keep coming up with is that their human or part human, but thats is not what I saw. That might be Human in DNA but does that make some one a killer for trying to learn a living species that every one says does not exist.

I see Hammer reaching out for help and people have offered her/him help, But she still carrys fear. Is this what we are suppose to do the rest of our lives, and carry this fear with us. 

See DWA I do see where you coming from and do see the BIG PICTURE and the evidence points to some thing being real and this would with out me even seeing one. Hifler, I do not know Keating and have no idea why he would lie so this makes no sense. But he is only one of many and I am sure that there could be more who have lied, but there are just as many who are telling the truth. I think the first place I talked about my sighting was on this forum back in 2000, so thats a way back. I wish I knew why us humans lie, but I can not deal with that.

Hammer: This is some thing that needs to be dealt with on your own and in your own way. You do not need to prove to no one what you have going on your land. What you are doing to your self is adding stress that is not needed. The proof will come in time so all you have to do is enjoy what they are doing. Evry time I am with my son I learn some thing new from them. I speak open only so that others may learn. You have a good life so learn to enjoy it , maybe these creatures miss your camp fires. Maybe they like the music and the people and the goodness that is around. I do know that they do knock to let myself and my son know where they are at, or they will hoot. But I am looking for agressive behavior ones, this is what I am now interested in.

Why in some places we have very mellow ones and in others we have these very agressive ones.This is a ? I am interested with and in now looking for. My area only.

Hammer

I listen to alot of music too, it helps with my ailments. Some times gets me through the day. Music stimulates the brain. :)