Taking Stock Of Cryptid Hominids

norseman

BFF Patron

BIgfoot are large and forest land because of all the root mass is difficult to impossible to dig in without a shovel and/or a grub hoe.     I not only believe they use rock burial in glacial moraines,  lahars, or abandoned rock quarries but think I found a burial site.  There are several BF sightings in old quarries.     What are they doing there?   Rocks can be moved, stacked, piled, and protect a body from larger scavengers that will scatter the body parts.      The site I found was a rectangular stack of rocks about 12 feet by 4 feet that was nearly 4 feet high.   The rectangular shape was what got my immediate attention since that is not natural in nature.     The rocks fit well and looked stacked and fitted rather than a helter skelter pile.    At one end was a stack that could only have been artificial as rock shards were assembled into a bird like rock stack that was delicately balanced.   It was quite remarkable and the stack so balanced it could not have been formed by natural forces.      Even stranger was that the orientation of the grave, if it was a grave, the orientation was east west with the bird stack being at the West end.    Many cultures place graves with the feet to the East and departed one facing the rising sun.        I of course had pictures of the thing but they were lost when my computer got some sort of virus.       I do have an aerial picture of the area I took later.     I did not dig into the stack out of respect and the strong feeling I was being watched when I was there.    I stayed about 20 feet away to take the pictures and felt a strong feeling that I should not go any nearer.     Additionally the area is in the Mt St Helens National Monument and just being off trail in the area is subject to a $500 fine.  

This is an aerial picture of the location.    Just NW of here is the famous ape canyon where the miners cabin was located.    I only post it because when I next went to the location a year later I could not locate the grave.     It was next to the embankment at the upper left in the picture where there are some logs.       Should someone want to risk fine or even their life messing with the grave have at it.     The last time I was there the logs that sort of pin pointed the location had moved.    I do not know if it was natural forces of run off or something else.    The embankment is unstable and constantly falling into the lahar.    It could be that a slide from the embankment buried the grave location.     I just do not know why I could not find it again.   

post-23549-0-78699600-1461339908_thumb.j

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Was the rock pile on like on a edge of a ridge ? I will take a picture of a rock pile I have found , That is the same size but strange as to why some one would just stack rocks in this area . It would be to much work to just stack all these rocks  in one single spot and makes no sense. My turkey season starts this week so I will take a photo of this and you can judge . I do not want to un dig what is underneath since it cost so much work to place all these rocks in this place. But the pile is at least 4' high by at least 10' long by 5' - 6' wide . very strange 

I only post it because when I next went to the location a year later I could not locate the grave.  

Same thing happened to me with the hiding screen. There for 2 months, decided to take pics one evening, got chattered at on the way out, came back 3 days later, gone. My oh my someone, or something, is very touchy about the things they make.

Each one of you may have happened upon a grave, especially given the width and length.

Just think about for a few moment - as if you already haven't.

I also think if you come upon one and do decide to dig deeper, it might be advisable to have some serious backup.

Yes, beware. Think it's in Powell's latest book about a couple guys who attempted to exhume a possible gravesite which was well constructed. Their extensive human effort had unintended consequences which seemed paranormal and which they wouldn't choose to experience again, so they replaced the rocks.

Edited by JKH

Here are those picture of the rock pile I found on a ridge. I also added some extra stuff as well that I have found and this is not the only deer i have found like this. Voodoo stuff , Yea I love it. It is the rush that drives us to look for more and want more. To the point of of getting compliant a big no no. But seeing how they can rip the back legs off a deer, why test them Right ! But it pleasure the sense of our brains so we do it. This is being Human.

post-482-0-10339200-1461381345_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-33260300-1461381357_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-39325300-1461381253_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-79214100-1461381328_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-51837900-1461381309_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-72444000-1461381290_thumb.jpg

post-482-0-13580200-1461381274_thumb.jpg

Well I do not know what to take of this , If some thing is buried under it i do not want to disrespect it. But is odd that the rocks are the same size and I am 5' 11" and am standing on top of it.

I find alot of deer stuff out here, and it is scary with that stuff but I am ok with it. 

Here in the south where I live I've seen a lot of rock piles in all kinds of shapes. Some are really far out in the woods with nothing around that's visible. But at one time a 100 or more years ago there would have been a farm there that has grown back up into the forest and the majority of these piles was where they piled the rocks from clearing the fields and homestead. I know this because I've spent years metal detecting civil war and revolutionary war camp sites in way out places and I've found rusted metal and other old items that tells me it was a homestead at one time.

Now some are just plain weird with no metal and no signs of ever having habitation. I do not mess with these things as they are old and grown over. I'm not superstitious at all but I have absolutely no desire to dig up a body be it Bigfoot or something else. I just keep thinking about that movie pumpkinhead and that thing being buried in that rock pile lol.

• Upvote 1

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I disturbed a burial once and needed to get some good medicine fast and found someone connected to the Native community who could help me with that.

There is a reason that Natives think burial sites are taboo.

The shadows will come for you.

BFF Patron

SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Was the rock pile on like on a edge of a ridge ? I will take a picture of a rock pile I have found , That is the same size but strange as to why some one would just stack rocks in this area . It would be to much work to just stack all these rocks  in one single spot and makes no sense. My turkey season starts this week so I will take a photo of this and you can judge . I do not want to un dig what is underneath since it cost so much work to place all these rocks in this place. But the pile is at least 4' high by at least 10' long by 5' - 6' wide . very strange 

The rock pile was on the lahar,   near the tree line on the photo I posted at the upper left corner of the picture.    The embankment was very near to the North or top of the picture.    The only thing unique about the location was the closeness to cover in the trees and the abundance of loose rocks.   According to Thom Powell,   the incident in his fictional book "Shady Neighbors" in which a rock pile grave is messed with, was based on a story told to him by someone who disturbed and partially uncovered a BF grave.    Two people involved, both had similar very bad dreams that night and were warned to restore the grave or else.    

The lahar is a new and very active place formed from the 1980 eruption.      So I am not so worried about a Native American burial being involved there.  But in other areas of the country that is always possible.      Messing with Native American graves can get you in serious legal problems.      When I was recently in Florida I just happened to be watching a local show on the weather channel there.    A family of early settlers had a typhoid epidemic sweep through them and several were buried near their house.   The house was eaten by termites and did not last long but the subsequent owners of the land knew about the family and the history of the property and respected the burial site.       Then I-4 was built through the area and the land was appropriated for the freeway.     The authorities were warned about the graves but ignored it and built the freeway right over it.    That section of freeway is now called the I-4 death zone.   Lots of accidents and strange happenings.    Coincidence maybe but one cannot help but wonder.   

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

In my experience I dreamed of the dead intensely all night every night, nonstop, and it seemed clear I might "pass over" myself if I could not get some help with the "problem".

Luckily I new someone to call and they where very helpful and knew what needed to be done and were not at all surprised at what I was describing.

NA's have mojo, BF's have mojo...the european boys lost theirs a long time ago.

Yuchi1

What do you mean that we have lost our Mojo? By mojo do you mean our instinct to survive as a species? If they are burying their dead then they have learned this , which makes them very intelligent. I have thought of exhuming this site and every time I start to pull a rock from this site I place it back. I feel like it is not right to do so and that it should be left alone. This site is on a ridge over looking a swamp and is a very peace full place. I can sit here for hours collecting my thoughts and the animals will mind their own business.  A very surreal area that I will never under stand that I have often heard knocks come from this area., So I use it as a reference spot as I hike through there. This spot must have been a place that what ever is under must have loved which I am speculating. There are always good sign in this area of turkey and deer and small game. The ridge over looks this swamp and I often hear owls in this area through out the day, so in my opinion it is a sign of respect. Not sure how other people might take this , but this is my take of it. 

The deer bones I should have posted them in a different post, but yet the deer bones was some how weaved into those bundles of tree on top of the rock. A little freaky, but this is the norm in this area of finds . No head or hind legs  were found and yet it was laid out so that it could be seen. But you have to have a keen eye to spot this kind of stuff or you might miss it. Not sure what it means or represents? But very strange indeed.