If Bigfoot Were Real.

Incorrigible1

One can neither refute nor confirm an oral account. You didn't ask whether I believed his account. If you are, then no, I do not.

Attaboy. Huge bears running around on two legs then? Thousand guys in suits? Everyone's a 100% liar- yeah, that all makes sense as it your only out. 

Edited by hiflier

Attaboy. Huge bears running around on two legs then? Thousand guys in suits? Everyone's a 100% liar- yeah, that all makes sense as it your only out. 

No he is stating that as far as we know is that it can all be just an oral statement. Just from people we do not know and that we should be on our guard at all times. Just like my accounts of what I have experience. I know what I have encountered is true but for others it is hard to comprehend what they did not see with their own eyes. I think that we are all open to our own interpretations.

I have never encountered this bad side of them , never. I have had things thrown at me but not big things and never have I been attacked. I have sat in my stand on my own and thought deeply of actually killing one . Never thought of the consequences and I did not care . Thought maybe I get lucky and it be alone and I be given the chance like a big buck. A lot people on this forum convinced me of a sound  of a creature low growling at me that it was not from them. But I was there and felt it on my chest as it growled at me before I was able to walk into these spruce trees.

MIB

What is it that I am in denial? Pm me if you want. I know their capabilities , I may be starting to understand how they may think just not sure since being able to observe another  another group would prove it . ( Observe I do not mean like you are looking at them )  See if they do the same thing as they do in one area as a group and do it in another as a group.

They love bait stations out in the woods so that's a weakness. I once had a 40 lb bag of corn cob bait for deer and it was gone over night. No foot prints but a bent over tree over that bait pile. Always before deer season or during deer season . Like months of September, October, November, and then spring time. But I am wondering what you meant by my denial.

I just know that I cannot change what I saw and have experience. It was real , no dream state , no drugs , no beer or liquor. They did what they did and I have no way to explain it nor do I have a way to prove it  except to at least try and bring one in. I would rather find one that had just died and left there to be picked up so this mystery can be solved. That would be the best way and the only way. They must be a Nation of ancient people who understand us . How else could have these creatures just played around with a team of OPs who are well trained that our Gov payed good money to make them that way.  No disrespect  Fararcher !

Everytime you think that you know them they change . I am not sure how this year is going to be , with all the heat. But I hope I can get a good photo of one and bring to the forum. 

9 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

One can neither refute nor confirm an oral account. You didn't ask whether I believed his account. If you are, then no, I do not.

Would you be willing to bet your life that I'm lying?

Would you be willing to remain outside the evening I drop one?  All you gotta do is survive until sunrise, and we'll all come down off that mountain together.

Gosh, should have predicted your umbrage. Blast away, ain't buying things. Thanks, Maine guy.

I've read your posts, and really don't think you could predict a sunrise with an almanac.

I guarantee you're not buying, because I'm not selling anything.  You assume much - mistakenly.  Consistently.

I knew you wouldn't put up.  Seen guys like you for decades.  

Bigfoot mythos

1) no matter what, BF does not exist 

2) all evidence isn't 

3) a lack of photos over any arbitrary length of time is proof of non-existence. 

4) the PGF is an elaborate hoax and Patty is a bloke inna suit. 

5) humans see everything everywhere. 

I'm probably missing a few but this is a good start.  

• Upvote 4

^^ Plussed you for that sal. I think enormous bears running uphill on two legs and performing other bipedal feats is a good candidate. Yep, those 7' tall Black Bears in the Olympic National Forest are really able to perform some amazing new tricks. 

@ FarArcher, I'll go if Incorrigible1 doesn't want to.

Edited by hiflier

49 minutes ago, hiflier said:

^^ Plussed you for that sal. I think enormous bears running uphill on two legs and performing other bipedal feats is a good candidate. Yep, those 7' tall Black Bears in the Olympic National Forest are really able to perform some amazing new tricks. 

@ FarArcher, I'll go if Incorrigible1 doesn't want to.

I'd like for Incorrigible to agree to the proposal.  He could be famous.  A real opportunity to be the first man to be recorded on video being taken apart by an unidentified species that doesn't exist, accompanied by a horrifying sound track of quality digital audio.  

Because when we drop one, and likely another, their bloodlust for revenge will be epic, and every scream will be money in the bank.

Since I'm just lying about these things - he'd have nothing to worry about.  

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, FarArcher said:

Seen guys like you for decades. 

No doubt as you were laying prone, not moving, for three days at a time.

1 hour ago, Incorrigible1 said:

No doubt as you were laying prone, not moving, for three days at a time.

No, sorry.  The guys we'd wait on had the courage of their convictions.

We were few.  They were many.  Thus our tactics, you apparently don't approve of.  That's something else to consider - these critters have been observed dropped to their stomachs too, and even low-crawling to ingress or egress.  Everyone's looking for something seven or eight feet tall, while it may be in the grass the entire time they're overlooking it.

I'm trying to be generous, here.  You'd be famous - at least for one news cycle.  

We'll even bring some extra 5-gallon buckets - for the coroner.  Stuff is liable to be scattered, something he didn't anticipate.

I'm just generous that way;.

BFF Patron
15 hours ago, FarArcher said:

I'd like for Incorrigible to agree to the proposal.  He could be famous.  A real opportunity to be the first man to be recorded on video being taken apart by an unidentified species that doesn't exist, accompanied by a horrifying sound track of quality digital audio.  

Because when we drop one, and likely another, their bloodlust for revenge will be epic, and every scream will be money in the bank.

Since I'm just lying about these things - he'd have nothing to worry about.  

Would make a great horror movie.  Not even sure hiding inside would do you any good.    The grandson of one of the Ape Canyon miners said that his grandfather said a BF had it's hand through a hole in the roof of the cabin and was trying to grab anyone it could reach.    They really do not like one of their own shot.     Maybe the finding BF film crew could finally get something on film?    I know they have good equipment.  

Edited by SWWASAS