Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Yeah but what if they show up for him, and then due to his skepticism, he talks himself out of believing he seen em? He'd never be able to convince himself otherwise. tongue.gif

Back to you folks,

I fully understand how incredible my story sounds to some. To question and test with alternative opinions is what science is all about. It took me some time to fully comprehend what I just experienced.

There are points in my experience where I could accept five people wearing Steven Speilberg quality Bigfoot suits rising up out of the brush. That would not be impossible, but extremely difficult with much effort applied. And for what? I hadn't paid a large some of money to be there nor were I trying to film a documentary to sell? I was there solely for personal experience.

It would take place in a very remote area of Oklahoma. Access to this area would be extremely difficult-but not impossible requiring serious hiking over some rough terrain unless you passed through a section of open private land.

I knew this area was very active and had camped out with my night vision scope since sunset discreetly panning the open area treeline. It was from a remote section of the property. Had anyone, including a Bigfoot passed into the open, I would have easily seen them. Unless someone had night vision, they would not have known where I was.

What I have no possible explanation for why night vision scope suddenly stopped working before we entered the treeline???!!!! It then worked perfectly after the close encounter. The voice I heard speaking to me in my head was not something a prankster could fabricate in any way.

In addition, I have read where baited camera traps are not working properly in remote locations. Everything checks out fine later, but they find the bait gone and no images are recorded-very similar to my night vision problem?

Before this experience, I had read in several accounts and also been told by others they can speak to you telepathically. I had problems accepting this, just as some reading this now are rightfully questioning this. But it did happen to me, which gives me a totally different perspective now.

Based on all the things that occurred to me that night, I find it more likely to be real rather than a victim of any hoax. If anything I have said sheds light on another's experience, that is my goal in participating in this blog.

Have a great day!.....

:( I'm sincerely sorry, but this is just *so* bizarre that I cannot even begin to believe anything claimed as being true regarding this story. :blink:

Edited by SweetSusiq

Admin

I hear the BF speak in different ways.They do mindspeak but they also speak an audible language.I have talked to many people who have heard them speak audibly in English as well as other languages.I have talked to people who have heard them,with thier ears,call their names and say things to them.

Elisi,

Thank you for coming here to tell us your stories and answering questions. I have to be honest with you and tell you that I don't believe any of it.

Yeah but what if they show up for him, and then due to his skepticism, he talks himself out of believing he seen em? He'd never be able to convince himself otherwise. tongue.gif

:lol: I believe Ray could come to grips with the truth anyway he sees it.

:( I'm sincerely sorry, but this is just *so* bizarre that I cannot even begin to believe anything claimed as being true regarding this story. :blink:

Perhaps, but once upon a time 'some guy' said the world was round, not flat, and everyone called him a crazy liar.

I really don't see what's so unbelievable about Midnight Owl's experience.

Edited by Quazimoto

Guest Binky

Ok, after skating back through what I had dimly remembered from cryptomundo and a few other sources, I assert that this is one of 'Khat Hansens' wild and nonsensical schemes. The wording is almost the same, as are the purported 'qualifications' of this 'shaman' or medicine woman, to a tee, from the same heritage to the similar experiences. Also the laughably different but equally alluring avatars and 'pictures' all of which portrayed her as a very attractive, but oddly different woman each time.

I did some digging at the time of the controversy around 'Khat' or kath back in 2007 and I think the character is a combination of several tenuously related people collated into one persona, one of whom was a long dead Sci-fi writer and Archaeologist, (If I remember correctly..), I can provide more info if needed.

Steer clear of this.

And Midnightowl, I have a good suspicion about your identity, so think on.

My opinion only, as always, and best wishes regardless.

I know this may seem somewhat direct and challenging, but that is the way I was brought up, (some would say 'dragged up'), in the north of England where I was born we call a spade a bloody spade, and to hell with the consequences.

Edited by FuriousGeorge
Violation of guideline #2

She has already said she isn't Khat H. Is that not good enough? If you have something that proves otherwise then share it, if not don't make claims that can't be backed up.

Just because some see similarities in claims, does not make her the same person either. Maybe the common denominator in described behavior is the subject of this forum, bigfoot. What do you know precisely and with evidence about actual bigfoot traits or behavior that contradicts what has been shared here? Not much I think.

And just because many of you have not experienced such things as has been shared here, does not make them untrue. It is you who has simply not experienced the unusual in your life. There is more to these beings then most people can comprehend. Do I have proof? No. If my word isn't good enough, well too bad.

And please, lets get beyond the same old methods that often plague this field. Doubt and disbelief is not evidence either.

Guest Binky

She has already said she isn't Khat H. Is that not good enough? If you have something that proves otherwise then share it, if not don't make claims that can't be backed up.

Just because some see similarities in claims, does not make her the same person either. Maybe the common denominator in described behavior is the subject of this forum, bigfoot. What do you know precisely and with evidence about actual bigfoot traits or behavior that contradicts what has been shared here? Not much I think.

And just because many of you have not experienced such things as has been shared here, does not make them untrue. It is you who has simply not experienced the unusual in your life. There is more to these beings then most people can comprehend. Do I have proof? No. If my word isn't good enough, well too bad.

And please, lets get beyond the same old methods that often plague this field. Doubt and disbelief is not evidence either.

Well, Pragmatic theorist, how very kind of you to judge me. I make no claims or posit theories without a reasonable amount of evidence to support my presentations, I presume your own 'pragmatism' is supportive of what you call 'similarities or common denominators'. And please, I beg of you, do not judge me without a fuller knowledge of any 'unusualness' I have had in my life, I am a Believer in Bigfoot, but not a blind follower of nonsensical and repeated claims of this sort.

Let her answer for herself, please. I have evidence, and as a person who has respectable scientific credentials and a background in techniques which are useful in a forensic situation, I would be willing to confront both of these, (if they are individuals, and I think that they are), people with my ideas and evidence based on my findings.

Jodie, what do you mean, 'People who live in...etc', I don't understand, please elucidate for me.

And for clarity, I have no wish to upset or hurt anyone, my kind thoughts to you all, Binky.

You misrepresented your background when you first started posting here on the BFF. At first you were a barrister now you are science teacher. What will you be tomorrow?

Probably it is no surprise that I think that someone is just imagining things is far more likely than Bigfoot putting thoughts in someones mind. I still have to admit that something similar happened to me though no bigfoot was involved. I was on the other side of the planet when definitely something found me. It seemed to lift me up three flight of stairs. I even remember thinking that was the most bizarre thing that ever happened to me. I am unfortunately now assuming it had limited time whatever it was which is why it hurried me up the stairs. It still seemed to have my feelings as its main concern. It found me in Hawaii as I was coming back to the barracks. It told me that my mother had just died and it told me several things about her that I later learned were true. There is no way that I would have believed those things before it told me. The thoughts came in my mind as thoughts from somewhere else and there was no voice. It was like it programmed thoughts that couldn't have been mine. I just broke down and cried, oh God, please don't let it be so but it was true. I hadn't even spoken to anyone from home for weeks. I had no idea my mother was terminally ill. I know from that that there is something beyond our physical minds that defines us. Having bigfoot able to access it really stretches credibility for me but probably not nearly as far as it does for a "normal" person. Take what you want from what I say. I only say it because my scientific mind wants to truly understand the universe. It is obvious to me that science alone doesn't explain everything. Once again I would repeat that since I don't know these people, I would have to assume the odds are that they are most likely just imagining things. I don't discount what they say totally though.

Guest BFSleuth

I assert that this is one of 'Khat Hansens' wild and nonsensical schemes. The wording is almost the same, as are the purported 'qualifications' of this 'shaman' or medicine woman, to a tee, from the same heritage to the similar experiences. Also the laughably different but equally alluring avatars and 'pictures' all of which portrayed her as a very attractive, but oddly different woman each time.

I did some digging at the time of the controversy around 'Khat' or kath back in 2007 and I think the character is a combination of several tenuously related people collated into one persona, one of whom was a long dead Sci-fi writer and Archaeologist, (If I remember correctly..), I can provide more info if needed.

Well, Pragmatic theorist, how very kind of you to judge me. I make no claims or posit theories without a reasonable amount of evidence to support my presentations, I presume your own 'pragmatism' is supportive of what you call 'similarities or common denominators'. And please, I beg of you, do not judge me without a fuller knowledge of any 'unusualness' I have had in my life, I am a Believer in Bigfoot, but not a blind follower of nonsensical and repeated claims of this sort.

Let her answer for herself, please. I have evidence, and as a person who has respectable scientific credentials and a background in techniques which are useful in a forensic situation, I would be willing to confront both of these, (if they are individuals, and I think that they are), people with my ideas and evidence based on my findings.

Jodie, what do you mean, 'People who live in...etc', I don't understand, please elucidate for me.

And for clarity, I have no wish to upset or hurt anyone, my kind thoughts to you all, Binky.

Usually when calling someone out on something like this it is done with a presentation of evidence of guilt. You seem to indicate that the accused first needs to make a defense of innocence BEFORE you present anything? Sounds like a fishing expedition IMO.... a la trolling.

Present your evidence.

Guest Binky

You misrepresented your background when you first started posting here on the BFF. At first you were a barrister now you are science teacher. What will you be tomorrow?

If I have said I then I am awfully embarrassed, I have been working freelance editing legal documents for two years following my LLb, I followed my university degree with a law degree because I wanted a better job, although I love teaching, and I have worked at several freelance jobs recently while also teaching.

I don't have anything to hide at all, my Qualifications in Biology and Geology came from Manchester University and I was lucky enough to spend part of that time in Berlin, and my LLb from Stirling university, and I will PM you the names of my ultima professors if you want. I often post on here rather late, and I must be honest I might have had a glass or two of wine.

I don't want to fall out with you Jodie, you seem a lovely person, so mea culpa!.

I will never try to lie my way out of any stupidity I might commit

Guest Binky

Usually when calling someone out on something like this it is done with a presentation of evidence of guilt. You seem to indicate that the accused first needs to make a defense of innocence BEFORE you present anything? Sounds like a fishing expedition IMO.... a la trolling.

Present your evidence.

No.

I have no issue or problem with you, step aside - my problem is with those people i have indicated. I am willing to confront those folk if they are brave enough to stand up for their claims.

As Jodie has pointed out - I myself have been guilty of misrepresentation, and the only way to react is to answer honestly and admit what you have done wrong. I stand by my initial statements regarding 'MidnightOwl and his compatriots'.

Guest Elisi

Ok, after skating back through what I had dimly remembered from cryptomundo and a few other sources, I assert that this is one of 'Khat Hansens' wild and nonsensical schemes. The wording is almost the same, as are the purported 'qualifications' of this 'shaman' or medicine woman, to a tee, from the same heritage to the similar experiences. Also the laughably different but equally alluring avatars and 'pictures' all of which portrayed her as a very attractive, but oddly different woman each time.

Steer clear of this.

I know this may seem somewhat direct and challenging, but that is the way I was brought up, (some would say 'dragged up'), in the north of England where I was born we call a spade a bloody spade, and to hell with the consequences.

I am not Khat Hansen,I don't know her personally but I do know of her and things she has said and have seen her photos.We are far apart on our beliefs.I did not nor will I ever call myself a medicine woman.That was something that was in MO's thoughts of me.As I said in an earlier post it is incorrect for me or anyone in my learning to call themselves that.I have also asked him to never call me that again.I also stated that for a Choctaw the Soul Eater is akin to the devil.Khat Hansen is whomever she is and I will not trash her even though I don't agree with things I have seen her write.

I don't have any beautiful young avatars out there anywhere.I am who I am and proud of who I am.I was raised to be respectful to everyone regardless of how I was treated or talked to.However I will talk about what I believe,but I will not ask you to believe it.Many researchers in the Bigfoot World know me.Those who know me well know I am not about trying to fool anyone.

I do not have a pay to see the Bigfoot things going on.If you will read my posts in this thread it will explain what was going on when this happened.

When MO posted his experiences here he did so because he wanted to share his experience.He nor I neither one are out to prove anything.This was not posted as research or evidence.This was posted as something he wanted to share.I understand a lot of people don't or can't believe this.That is perfectly ok.I have no problem.I have been disrespected many times for my beliefs.I won't be disrespectful to anyone no matter what they say about me.