Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Everyone keeps talking about this mindspeak or what i like to call it telepathy. What i know about it, it is like having a thought or an image projected in your mind.Everyone has their own thoughts or opionion whether these creatures can some how communicate with us by using our thoughts or there thoughts. Yes, we do have skeptics who disagree that this is possible but yet i was skeptical as well.

I believe that they can and it was proven to me by a simple thing as a feather being left on the trail where i asked .My proof was a crows feather which i had asked for during last years hunting season. Sure one can believe that one is going crazy or maybe insane yet it did happen to me and i believe that it also happen to Midnight owl.My proof is a picture and yes I believe that a single picture is all that is needed. I can agree with alot of people here that this mindspeak as they call it or telepathy does seem far fetch.But yet it has happen to me many times in the field.

I have tested this with them and now i truely believe that there are others who have expieranced this same thing.I believe that alot of people have expierance this phenomenon but have blown this off as thier own imagination while out in the field.But there are alot of things in this world that we do not understand yet and science just cannot explain. :)If I did not expierance this phenomenon then i would most defenitly be skeptic to this whole idea,yet i have expierance this so i am forced to also believe that Midnight owl has also expierance this as well. I give him alot of credit for posting this and making it public record.It took alot of cahonas for coming out with this knowing that he could of been rediculed for the mere mention of this phenomenon.I also give alot credit to those critics for holding restrain and not ripping on him. Now of course i have to come out and say that this is my opionion.whether you choose to believe me or not it does not matter ,what matters is that it is out now in the open for all to see.

Picture of my crows feather that i had asked for by projecting my thoughts towards them whether they heard my thoughts:

post-482-039452400 1307491644_thumb.jpg

Guest BFSleuth

That's not telepathy then, that's something else. Telepathy doesn't manifest that way, instead it manifests as thoughts or ideas(similar to sudden inspiration), feelings, or mental images. It never manifests as a clear speaking voice in your mind. There are incidents of reported claireaudience but that is where the receiver perceives the info as disembodied spoken words outside of their own body. I'm not doubting what you are saying, I'm trying to figure out exactly what is happening. It does make a difference and could indicate what part of the receiver's mind is being affected in order to receive a message like that. I want to recommend that you read up on the latest neurological research. Since you experienced it you would be in a better position to understand what is happening to you in these situations.

Good point, Jodie.

Elisi and Midnight Owl can be of help to better understand their way of communication, or anyone who has first hand experience similar to theirs. It has been noted that dolphins communicate with images. Dolphins use sonar to 'see' their world in 3D and they have an entire area of the brain we don't use that process their sonar AND their communications. So, dolphins are 'seeing' their language and apparently have a 3D language. It is postulated that they can basically send 'pictures' of a fish if they 'see' a fish. Dolphins communicate by sound, including infrasound.

Then my question is whether the BF communication may be within a 'spectrum' that includes infrasound? Eyeballs vibrate at about 18 hz (with sufficient dB) and can create visual hallucinations. If they experience infrasound the way we hear greater than 20 hz then perhaps they 'send pictures' similar to the way dolphins do.

A test would be to set up a similar encounter, but with microphones capable of listening to the range of infrasound. My guess is that you would likely pick up infrasound activity. Then correlate best as possible with a debriefing where and when you 'saw' images or heard 'internal talk' with any infrasound activity. If blasts of infrasound correlate with "blasts" of visual or aural communication, then we may have something. If there is no infrasound picked up then we can rule that out as a means of communication.

If we did record infrasound activity that correlates with human communication experiences, then the recording would be very useful to study their communication.

That was exactly my thought BFSleuth. I think these experiences are related to something like infrasound and that is definitely testable. I'm also very familiar with the research behind dolphin language capabilities and this may also be related to what these two posters and Julio are reporting.

Guest RayG

Honestly, I just enjoy doing what I do but couldn't begin to explain it and don't care to prove it.

I guess that's where we differ.

I'm also guessing the messages being transmitted by the bigfoot calibrate themselves to the recipient's speaking language. I'm guessing through some magical method that science cannot fathom.

My point is, the brain produces electric currents and a magnetic field.

And those currents/impulses are what travel through our nerves, enabling our muscles to do the things they do. What those impulses don't do however, is send communications to another person in the form of mental pictures, telepathy, or mindspeak. No matter how much we believe.

Just because we can't produce telepathy in labs doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

And just because you believe telepathy is true doesn't make it true.

RayG

Guest FuriousGeorge

I'm sure there is ridicule but there are some that think it's impossible and they just want an understanding or reason to why others think it is possible.

My main questions for better understander are;

1. How do they understand English?

2. Thinking is different than verbal communication. I don't think to myself "I'm going to get a cup a coffee". I think "mmm" and I think about the taste and then I go get a cup. If I were to excuse myself at work by saying "mmm", nobody would know to cover my position. So the question would be does bf think out each word?

3. Do they transmit as well as receive these waves? Or does the receiving party have to be able to use telepathy in order to return the call?

4. If they transmit thoughts, why scream, grunt, use samurai chatter or any verbal communication?..... instead of just thinking "yo Vinny, where you at?"

5. If they ever did it near a hospital, wouldn't EEG's results from a patient being tested go through the roof? I'm not aware of this ever happening, but I would think that it would be unavoidable if the circumstances were right. A comatose patient with pinged out EEG results would be newsworthy.

With true telepathy distance is not an issue. The posters who experience this should be able to communicate with bigfoot at any time or any where once a bond has been established. As I said, I don't discount their experiences out of hand, I just think they have misidentified what is actually happening to them.

Guest Elisi

All I can say is you guys are way too scientificly technical for me.haha I understand people wanting to be able to prove this, I can't help you there.I can say that when I hear it it is as if words are spoken to me.I hear them in my understanding.I do speak some Cherokee and Choctaw and do speak to them in those languages also.Do they speak that back all I can say is I understand what I am hearing and I do occasionally hear them speak in Cherokee or Choctaw.I have talked to numerous people who have them speak to them in an alternate language they might know.Now you can look at that anyway you want to so it makes no difference what language if you understand what is being said.Just because a person doesn't believe this is how it is doesn't make it not so.

As far as infrasound,there are many things that speak,if you will, infrasound.The Earth,waves,volcanoes,whales and numerous other things.It is in my mind a vibratory language.Is it used for back and forth language?That is up for speculation.The waves and the Earth were emitting infrasound before the tsunami if the people had been able to hear it and regognize it would they have known to go to higher ground?Infrasound is an interesting thing.

I will answer questions I can but when you ask me scientic things you are out of my knowledge.I think MO put it best when he said unless you have experienced it you can't really understand it.If I miss a question please call my attention to it.If you had said to me a couple of weeks ago I would be posting on here I would have doubted it.haha

I believe that they can and it was proven to me by a simple thing as a feather being left on the trail where i asked .

This may sound silly, but did you think to ask them to pose for a good picture?

All this telepathy, ESP, mind reading, mind speak whatever you want to call it is fine, but why not just ask for one of them to pose for a nice clear picture?

Edited by Bogger

Everyone keeps talking about this mindspeak or what i like to call it telepathy. What i know about it, it is like having a thought or an image projected in your mind.Everyone has their own thoughts or opionion whether these creatures can some how communicate with us by using our thoughts or there thoughts. Yes, we do have skeptics who disagree that this is possible but yet i was skeptical as well.

I believe that they can and it was proven to me by a simple thing as a feather being left on the trail where i asked .My proof was a crows feather which i had asked for during last years hunting season. Sure one can believe that one is going crazy or maybe insane yet it did happen to me and i believe that it also happen to Midnight owl.My proof is a picture and yes I believe that a single picture is all that is needed. I can agree with alot of people here that this mindspeak as they call it or telepathy does seem far fetch.But yet it has happen to me many times in the field.

I have tested this with them and now i truely believe that there are others who have expieranced this same thing.I believe that alot of people have expierance this phenomenon but have blown this off as thier own imagination while out in the field.But there are alot of things in this world that we do not understand yet and science just cannot explain. :)If I did not expierance this phenomenon then i would most defenitly be skeptic to this whole idea,yet i have expierance this so i am forced to also believe that Midnight owl has also expierance this as well. I give him alot of credit for posting this and making it public record.It took alot of cahonas for coming out with this knowing that he could of been rediculed for the mere mention of this phenomenon.I also give alot credit to those critics for holding restrain and not ripping on him. Now of course i have to come out and say that this is my opionion.whether you choose to believe me or not it does not matter ,what matters is that it is out now in the open for all to see.

Picture of my crows feather that i had asked for by projecting my thoughts towards them whether they heard my thoughts:

Julio, try asking for a hair sample next time. ;) You never know.

I say a big Amen Elisi. I avoided making this an issue in my original story because I knew some would not accept this...and that's okay, I know what I experienced there and no can tell me me any different.

There are some things experienced in our lives you can't put into strict clinical thinking. If you try, you will totally miss it!

Take love, you can't hold it in your hand, it doesn't take up space or have weight. You can't see it, but that doesn't mean it does not exist. You see the results that love produces or many other emotions can cause, but you can't understand it unless you've been there. We men make the mistake of being in our heads rather than our hearts.

I hope this in a small way kinda explains things a little better....not everything in this world can be reduced to a test tube mentality.

Guest RayG

But we're not talking about everything, only about communication methods, protocols, and systems, all of which can be investigated, measured, and confirmed. Except for telepathy.

RayG

I hear what you are saying MO , lots of things can't be quantified. Unfortunately they have a chemical explanation for love. It's a hormone called oxytocin, however, science has not figured out what triggers that oxytocin rush when you look into your newborn's eye's for the first time. Maybe oxytocin plays a part in your interactions ???The fact of the matter is we know so little about how our brains really function. I believe that you experienced something, it's your memory, enjoy it.

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

Julio, I'm not trying to cheapen your experience in any way but you have to admit, finding a crow's feather is not an Earth shattering thing. I found a crow's feather and a turkey feather while mowing my back lot last week.

Even if I had I asked for the feathers in advance by "thinking" to someone else, it still would have only been coincidence. To base a whole hearted belief that the creatures definitely brought you a crow's feather because you mentally asked for one......That's reaching to an extreme and making one heck of an assumption.

Some further experiments would be required, IMO, before you would find much acceptance.

A further example of coincidence: The other day I was driving in town on the way to walmart of course, as we approached a traffic signal that was red, I declared in a very demanding voice: "Turn green for me now!" (as a joke for my wife's benefit.) And sure enough, the light turned green. Did I really cause the light to change? Of course not, but it did appear that way just a bit.....as evidenced by my wife's wide-eyed reaction and giggling afterward. But in the end we both knew it was just coincidence.

Chris B.

I guess that's where we differ.

I'm also guessing the messages being transmitted by the bigfoot calibrate themselves to the recipient's speaking language. I'm guessing through some magical method that science cannot fathom.

And those currents/impulses are what travel through our nerves, enabling our muscles to do the things they do. What those impulses don't do however, is send communications to another person in the form of mental pictures, telepathy, or mindspeak. No matter how much we believe.

And just because you believe telepathy is true doesn't make it true.

RayG

We have had a rash of folks speaking their opinions as fact.

Can you offer some proof to back up your claim?

Guest Thepattywagon

All I can say is you guys are way too scientificly technical for me.haha I understand people wanting to be able to prove this, I can't help you there.I can say that when I hear it it is as if words are spoken to me.I hear them in my understanding.I do speak some Cherokee and Choctaw and do speak to them in those languages also.Do they speak that back all I can say is I understand what I am hearing and I do occasionally hear them speak in Cherokee or Choctaw.I have talked to numerous people who have them speak to them in an alternate language they might know.Now you can look at that anyway you want to so it makes no difference what language if you understand what is being said.Just because a person doesn't believe this is how it is doesn't make it not so.

As far as infrasound,there are many things that speak,if you will, infrasound.The Earth,waves,volcanoes,whales and numerous other things.It is in my mind a vibratory language.Is it used for back and forth language?That is up for speculation.The waves and the Earth were emitting infrasound before the tsunami if the people had been able to hear it and regognize it would they have known to go to higher ground?Infrasound is an interesting thing.

I will answer questions I can but when you ask me scientic things you are out of my knowledge.I think MO put it best when he said unless you have experienced it you can't really understand it.If I miss a question please call my attention to it.If you had said to me a couple of weeks ago I would be posting on here I would have doubted it.haha

So I will assume that when you say you "hear" them talk to you, it is not a result of them emitting actual sound by moving their lips, but rather some other means of communicating with you.

And they can do this in any language one understands as well, correct? This would indicate that Bigfoot is at least bilingual, if not trilingual. But they don't really "speak" these languages as most would image speech to be, but rather do it without forming and speaking actual sounds.

I am only asking for a distinction between what you both refer to as 'mindspeak' or telepathic communication and actual speech that is sent through one's mouth and received through one's ears.