Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Well a good start is for those that think they have this going on is to explore what is happening.I would start by asking the bigfoot how they are speaking to me in that fashion then go from there. I personally think Dolphins talk to each other based on what research I've read, not everyone who reviews that research agrees. What interests me is how they communicate and not so much that they do communicate. It's the same situation with bigfoot,I would love to know how this is done.

As I understand it this workshop was not centered around sasquatch, what exactly was going on at this workshop?

I tell you what Ray, put telepathy to the test. Put your own "call" out for sasquatch to meet you somewhere this weekend, arrive, then come back and tell us what happens. If you can, get one of those little recorders that doesn't look like a traditional camera and strap it to a hat while you are walking around your select location. Be sure and wear a tee shirt that identifies yourself as a bigfoot researcher. Don't worry about anyone else looking askance at you with that recorder strapped to your hat, however,I would appreciate it if you would make direct eye contact with them so we can see their reactions. We need to have some kind of entertainment while we wait on the video evidence of your sasquatch rendevous. :lol:

Ray this would be great. I'll go with you and watch from afar of course :lol:

Edited by will

Guest Elisi

As I understand it this workshop was not centered around sasquatch, what exactly was going on at this workshop?

This workshop was planned for an Aleut Native who is a very good friend of mine.She has begun to travel and teach drum making and the significance of the drum.I wanted to help support her in this so I planned a workshop for her to come and teach.We made hand drums and learned from her, her way of connecting with the drum that for many Indigenous People signifies the connection to the heartbeat Of the Earth.There was nothing taught in this workshop that had anything to do with the Bigfoot.

Guest BFSleuth

This is confusing, having two threads on the same topic.

Yes, it would be preferable if we could join the two threads into one thread.

Yes, it would be preferable if we could join the two threads into one thread.

This is an Admin function...PM'ing one would be faster than asking on the Forum.

Thanks!

Incorrigible, if and when the Buffalo was run off cliffs by NA's, you can rest assured that they used everything, and prepared the meat so it would last through the seasons. It was their food and clothing and warmth. They had no grocery stores for when supplies got short. When Europeans ran buffalo like that you can't say they gave them the same respect.

When grasslands are burned, it also brings life. That is only doing what nature does. Sometimes nature (lightning) misses large grasslands that have grown very thick with dead grass and young seeds don't germinate. Fire brings germination and new life, new shoots. That is one thing that NA's knew to do long before scientists & ecologists of today also verified that its needed.

Visit Heads Smashed In Buffalo Jump to see where a cliff virtually disappeared over time because of the animal parts left behind

Here on the west coast a group would move into an area, exploit it for what they could. When the food ran out they moved to their next area.

Only their technological limitations stopped them from harvesting everything. An example when they harvested all the shellfish in the area, they moved on, then the shellfish moved back.

Sometimes the natives would return annually to the location sometimes every couple of years because they knew how long it took the area to recover.

The only reason I am bringing this up is because I don't buy the argument that any cryptid bases its appearance on your genetic or cultural affiliation.

Edited by grayjay
1A in Forum rules , edited by Grayjay

Guest ChrisBFRPKY

That's ok since it was my expierance and yes i can understand that you may be able to find these crows feathers.But I have been in these woods for at least six years and have expieranced alot of wierd stuff. I have still been unable to find more more crows feathers. Sure i can go into detail of my expierances but i just refuse to since this is my way of knowing who is telling the truth.Only when you have expierance this for your self is when light shines upon you with truth.

It is very hard to deny things that take place with these creatures. The things that I have learned is because i took the time to discover this on my own. If you believe that I am lying or that Midnight owl or anyone else then expierment it your self.It is when you take that chance that you discover the truth.I am just glad that this is slowly coming to light and that the truth is out there if only one takes that leap. :D

That's the thing Julio, the other "weird stuff" you have experienced may further support the Crow feather gifting situation. Don't be offended, it's not my intention to offend whatsoever. I'm a proponent of the creatures myself.

It's nothing to do with lying or telling the truth. What I pointed out was that if we make a large assumption based on coincidence, it's easily taken apart by others. Sometimes rightly so. A good repeatable situation or experiment would be hard to dismiss though. (that's where the researcher comes in)

I think as researchers we should all keep an open mind. But, we can't grab on too quickly to things that are assumed to be correct about the creatures without some good solid repeatable evidence. I'm on Bigfoot's team my friend, but we do have to look at it from the skeptics point of view every now and then to keep us on track.

Chris B.

This is confusing, having two threads on the same topic.

You are absolutely correct. I merged the duplicitous *Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot* threads by incorporating the second one into the original. They were started just minutes apart on the same day.

I apologize for the confusion.

Magnisair said:

Visit Heads Smashed In Buffalo Jump to see where a cliff virtually disappeared over time because of the animal parts left behind

Here on the west coast a group would move into an area, exploit it for what they could. When the food ran out they moved to their next area.

Only their technological limitations stopped them from harvesting everything. An example when they harvested all the shellfish in the area, they moved on, then the shellfish moved back.

Sometimes the natives would return annually to the location sometimes every couple of years because they knew how long it took the area to recover.

The only reason I am bringing this up is because I don't buy the argument that any cryptid bases its appearance on your genetic or cultural affiliation.

You appear to have some strong feelings in the matter Magni. But you conveniently left out my first paragraph in stating your position.

I said:

"Yes I don't want to infer that it is only NA's who can have a relationship with sasquatch either, just that as a whole, most NA's have the insight most others may not about nature. Not that these same values aren't taught or evolved from within. And yes, mileage varies between individual people cause some don't. "

As for your example of 'Buffalo Jump'. It might be important that you pointed out that the cliff is only 36 feet tall and 1,000 feet long. Not hundreds of feet tall as your image may portray. Would you say that millions of buffalo fell to their death off a 36' tall cliff? So being the site was used for over 5,000 years, filling in that cliff with bones over time really wouldn't be that significant would it? That's equivalent to about 10 buffalo deep if they were stacked one on another, which of course isn't meant as a visual either other then to show its actual depth. Over thousands of years and given the utilization of all the meat and hides, just what is so devastating about what they did? This was also long before they had firearms too. They preserved the meat and it fed them for as long as it lasted. They knew how to preserve meat. The hides were used for shelter, they didn't just return to their condos after the days hunt. They knew how to use nearly everything from the animals. Do you? Oh and please, show us the evidence of where the cliff disappeared because of it. And while you are digging through history, please make note of how the buffalo was massacred by the newcomer Europeans by the millions JUST for their hide. How dare NA's and First Nations take enough to last them through the seasons. Even while some NA's were responsible for over hunting eventually, that was being influenced by Europeans too and it was NOTHING like what was done to the herds for only a hide.

As for shellfish harvesting. Again please cite how you know they harvested everything and then moved on. Its a very long coastline. You don't seem willing to recognize that a tribe can also recognize when it was time to move with the seasons, or even that they moved so they don't completely deplete a resource. How are shellfish doing today Magni? It was a pretty good population in the early 1900's too wasn't it? Well w/o laws today just how would they be doing?

Its obvious you have strong feelings. You don't seem to appreciate the simpler life they led and that was the point I was making as to what kind of people bigfoot often seems to be more attracted to. People who lived close to the land, which just happens to be NA over Europeans. That doesn't mean there weren't/aren't Europeans as well who live close to the land, because there are. Remember, it was a doctrine for a time to round up and treat the Native People as less than human. That was a sad time in history. Maybe its the same way Sasquatch feel they are being treated? Being hunted, tracked, sought for specimen. Maybe they do see a brotherhood with the continents' original inhabitants? There's many things we don't know about bigfoot or how they perceive us, but if they feel anything like the native people felt in the 1800's, well we are the ones today who should find understanding.

I tell you what Ray, put telepathy to the test.

Actually, THIS is a great idea!

An even better one is: Ray, get invited out to "Meet the Squatches" with MO and Elisi since they have such a great relationship with the Sasquatch, and you'll get to see one and talk to them. Since the Sasquatch can read their minds, they'll know without question you are not there to hurt them and are sincerely a true seeker, and will without reservation come out of the trees and openly converse with you.

Then you can come on here and tell us about your encounter.

LOLOL.....well if you happen to be going somewhere this weekend just mentally ask them to show up, no harm in trying. If they don't, then you've been vindicated :)

BFF Patron

Yeah, but what if my skepticism somehow negates any telepathy?

RayG

Just take that "hat" of yours off RayG, of course, j/k :lol: