Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Guest BFSleuth

4. If they transmit thoughts, why scream, grunt, use samurai chatter or any verbal communication?..... instead of just thinking "yo Vinny, where you at?"

I imagine that if BF has this capability that it would be one mode of communication for them.

All higher organisms have multiple ways of communicating and don't rely on any single one alone. Humans use speech, touch, body language, written language, smell, color, music, etc. Animals use a variety of communication modalities as well, like howls or other vocalizations, smell, body language, etc.

I don't want to give up music because I can talk, why would we need to have BF give up their vocal communication just because they also have another communication modality? No other higher animal relies on just one communication modality.

5. If they ever did it near a hospital, wouldn't EEG's results from a patient being tested go through the roof? I'm not aware of this ever happening, but I would think that it would be unavoidable if the circumstances were right. A comatose patient with pinged out EEG results would be newsworthy.

Actually, buildings can be designed with infrasound prevention in mind, eliminating potential issues with wind moving across or around surfaces, holes, or concavities. I'll have to look it up, but one of the early infrasound "finds" was in a science lab where several people became nauseous and sick. This continued for some time until they found the culprit, the ventilation system had new fans installed that created an oscillation at a particular wavelength that was 1/2 the size of the room... it created a standing wave in the center of the room, a point of most intense experience of the infrasound. A new fan blade fixed the problem.

Guest Elisi

I hear the BF speak in different ways.They do mindspeak but they also speak an audible language.I have talked to many people who have heard them speak audibly in English as well as other languages.I have talked to people who have heard them,with thier ears,call their names and say things to them.

I am not stating anything as someone else's idea of fact.I am sharing what I know as fact in sharing.I am not trying to make anyone believe what I believe.Many things have been stated that I don't believe that actually become that persons facts of the matter.If there is one thing I have learned in the Bigfoot World those can be very different.

An example of how a persons' belief that what they are saying is fact.I was camped in the mountains with some friends.We were sitting around a fire talking late at night.As I often do,I got up from the fire and walked off down the road.As I walked away a young man who is a military man asked could he walk with me?This was a young man who's attitude was he wasn't afraid of anything. I told him sure,come on. As we had walked a good way away from the camp,a large BF had walked up close to the road and was walking just inside the tree line.You could very plainly hear him walking with us.The young man stopped and grabbed my arm and asked me if I was scared? I told him no I wasn't.He squeezed my arm tighter and asked me if I was afraid.I told him no,I was not afraid.I asked him if he was afraid and he said yes and he grabbed his head and said my whole head is numb.If you questioned both of us his report would be for him,it was large and it scared me,threatened me etc.My report would be yes he was large and no I didn't feel threatened nor was I scared.Can you scientifically prove that?Maybe but not at that moment.

So much of what we experience can't be proven at the time it happens.That does not mean it didn't happen.I do believe at some point a lot of things will be proved by science that many say can not happen.That has already happened in our world many many times throughout time.Do I discount science as a way of proving things? No I don't.

Again my fact or belief is mine.I am not trying to prove anything to anyone.I am sharing what is my fact of life.I never want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or belittle them or say to them prove it,when they come to me with an experience.I want them to know I will listen in respect,whether I believe them or not.Yes if I feel the need to ask questions to better understand that experience,yes I will but I will do it with out telling them they are wrong or make smart remarks to them or be disrespectful to them.

Guest RayG

We have had a rash of folks speaking their opinions as fact.

Can you offer some proof to back up your claim?

Sure. Open google, type in the following terms, read to your hearts content:

'nervous system', 'spinal cord', 'neuroscience', 'neurological disorders', 'neurology'

Now, if you could return the favor, and show me some proof for how telepathic 'messages' are transmitted and received by the brain, what kind of energy is involved, what medium is being used for the signal, and what addresses 'messages' to specific recipients, I'd be grateful.

All higher organisms have multiple ways of communicating and don't rely on any single one alone. Humans use speech, touch, body language, written language, smell, color, music, etc. Animals use a variety of communication modalities as well, like howls or other vocalizations, smell, body language, etc.

And none of them involve any form of mind-to-mind telepathy. Speech is useless to someone completely deaf, unless they can read lips. Touch wouldn't do you any good if your nerves didn't conduct that touch signal to your brain for interpretation. Body language is not going to do much for a blind person, or in a completely dark room. Written language only allows communication if you can read that particular language. Smell only works if you have a method of sensing/filtering that smell, and to recognize color, you need the correct visual decoders.

Each of those methods of communicating are natural, and they can be tested, explained, and interrupted or shut down completely. What I find more fascinating are the artificial communications systems we've developed over the years. Look at the numerous internet protocols for example. Each protocol designed to do something slightly different, yet still deliver some form of information. Each of those can be tested, explained, and interrupted as well.

RayG

Guest MidnightWalkerSE

I hear the BF speak in different ways.They do mindspeak but they also speak an audible language.I have talked to many people who have heard them speak audibly in English as well as other languages.I have talked to people who have heard them,with thier ears,call their names and say things to them.

Elisi, they've responded to my question in spanish with a verbal spanish response before. Does that mean they took Spanish in Bigfoot High School? Probably not. When I ask them to do something in Spanish they respond. When I ask them in my head to do something they respond. What most people don't realize is that certain levels of telepathic abilities allow you to draw down information from another person's brain, the same as a computer might. I speculate that is one way that they are able to use our own languages to respond. I am quite sure that they didn't have much exposure to Spanish in Georgia.

As for all these folks speculating that this stuff hasn't been reproduced synthetically in the labs, you're sadly mistaken. And you can't have synthetic telepathy without the real thing existing and having been mapped out in laboratories ala DOD program.

Guest Joey Kay

Ray g I dnt know why you keep going on m8, your not gonna get an answer thats gonna please you or prove to you this capable. And i think you know that as you seem to have knowledge in that field. None of us have seen a BF brain, we dnt knw what it is capable of. You either belive this person or you dont.

Anyway I believe these guys, call me gullible or scientifcally wrong but I really think this is the direction we should be looking in.

Wasnt there astory of sephen hawking talking to BF through telepathy?

I forgot the guys name, i think it was lloyd but he was on the art bell show a loong time back. He said he used to work for sector g(i think thats it) where they had an extraterreistal and they used telepathy to communicate.He also said they're capable of moving between dimesions, not there physical bodies but like there soul or somthing. He was then gonna reference it to bible but he stopped there and changed the subject. I really think extraterrestials and BF hvae sme sort of link somewhere in the worlds timeline. Have either of you guys seen them disapeer?

Sure. Open google, type in the following terms, read to your hearts content:

'nervous system', 'spinal cord', 'neuroscience', 'neurological disorders', 'neurology'

Now, if you could return the favor, and show me some proof for how telepathic 'messages' are transmitted and received by the brain, what kind of energy is involved, what medium is being used for the signal, and what addresses 'messages' to specific recipients, I'd be grateful.

RayG

I wasn't making a claim. I am not convinced that what people call telepathy exists. But if I was I guess my response would be sure, google telepathy.

Guest BCCryptid

Hello Booger,

The guide was a Cherokee medicine woman who has interacted with this clan over a number of years. She knows them so well, she even has names for some of them.

When I first met her, I natrually was a bit skeptical of her knowledge and understanding of them. At that time, I viewed the Bigfoot as a very elusive and mystical creature, filled with many unknown attributes. I wasn't quite sure what to expect.

I attended a native American function at the woman's property that had nothing to do with Bigfoot, but I knew they were very active on and around her property. I didn't participate in the work shops, but spent my time lurking in the woods with my camera, video camera and night vision, hoping for a good clear shot. They avoided me big time!

On several occasions, I knew they were very close listening and watching. I constantly verbally related to them, I only want to see them clearly. It was at midnight, that our host approched me and asked if I wanted to go out to her special meeting place. I learned later thay had told her to get me.

This may sound very unbelievable to some, but it is the truth none the less. I feel compelled to relate this information to the Bigfoot community as a whole, that these are not the creatures some would have you to believe. Yes, there probably is a dangerous rogue or two out there here and there, but we have that same danger in our culture.

Hope this sheds some light on things. The interesting thing I also want to relate, is the host's husband doesn't believe a thing about the Bigfoot and they stay well away from him......

I don't think there's any credible researcher out there claiming these animals are highly dangerous. What you are implying is that they are not primitive non-tool using, non permanent shelter building, non clothes wearing apes, but advanced proto-humans with language, culture, ect, that have chosen to abandon all trappings of civilization. Is that what you are saying?

Is it not more believable to claim the former, but that some native tribes, using common methods such as food trading and communication, have managed to establish a rudimentary socialization with them, much as natives domesticated wolves to create dogs? I'm sure there are native tribes near chimpanzee populations that have established this as well, provided they are not hunting them for bush meat of course. There's absolutely nothing wrong with them 'just' being highly intelligent apes, you know. More intelligent perhaps than bonobo chimps, which is why some humans feel a close kinship to them and often stretch their assumptions into areas that are not justified.

Julio, I'm not trying to cheapen your experience in any way but you have to admit, finding a crow's feather is not an Earth shattering thing. I found a crow's feather and a turkey feather while mowing my back lot last week.

Even if I had I asked for the feathers in advance by "thinking" to someone else, it still would have only been coincidence. To base a whole hearted belief that the creatures definitely brought you a crow's feather because you mentally asked for one......That's reaching to an extreme and making one heck of an assumption.

That's ok since it was my expierance and yes i can understand that you may be able to find these crows feathers.But I have been in these woods for at least six years and have expieranced alot of wierd stuff. I have still been unable to find more more crows feathers. Sure i can go into detail of my expierances but i just refuse to since this is my way of knowing who is telling the truth.Only when you have expierance this for your self is when light shines upon you with truth.

It is very hard to deny things that take place with these creatures. The things that I have learned is because i took the time to discover this on my own. If you believe that I am lying or that Midnight owl or anyone else then expierment it your self.It is when you take that chance that you discover the truth.I am just glad that this is slowly coming to light and that the truth is out there if only one takes that leap. :D

Guest Dudlow

B) Interesting comments, 'Elisi', which my experience (and that of a number of my friends over the years) fully supports. For what it's worth - going out on that long and slender limb - I can confirm Squatchy's fully articulated language capabilities; they do have well developed vocal capability which I have heard with my own ears. Further, they would seem capable of telepathic communication, as well.

Telepathy seems the only explanation for them being able to both know and call my name out loud in the forest, especially in circumstances when I was the only human present for many miles around. In other words, as some have suggested, they didn't pick my name up from conversations I might have had with other camp members - which would have been no less amazing, to my mind.

For those who quite logically question the problem concerning language differential, i.e. how they could possibly understand our language, I would refer your interest to the emergent science of 'quantum entanglement', whereby the content (the intent, the message) but not the form (the words and characters of a specific language) is conveyed from one location to another. In other words, the content exists separate from and free of the form which carries it.

In the case of telepathy, then, the form (the language spoken) does not accompany the content of the sent message. The message exists 'beyond' the rude form of language as a pure and universally understandable intent. In the world of telepathy, language itself is not necessary. Only the intent of the message is required, so language differential is no barrier to communication because it's not sent as part of the message.

Think of it this way: During a Space Shuttle launch the rocket engines and spent fuel pods (equivalent to a language) separate and fall back to earth while the Shuttle (the message) continues on to its intended destination.

Food for thought (no pun intended, but I'll take it anyway!).

- Dudlow

Edited by Dudlow

Guest Elisi

B) Interesting comments, 'Elisi', which my experience (and that of a number of my friends over the years) fully supports. For what it's worth - going out on that long and slender limb - I can confirm Squatchy's fully articulated language capabilities; they do have well developed vocal capability which I have heard with my own ears. Further, they would seem capable of telepathic communication, as well.

Telepathy seems the only explanation for them being able to both know and call my name out loud in the forest, especially in circumstances when I was the only human present for many miles around. In other words, as some have suggested, they didn't pick my name up from conversations I might have had with other camp members - which would have been no less amazing, to my mind.

For those who quite logically question the problem concerning language differential, i.e. how they could possibly understand our language, I would refer your interest to the emergent science of 'quantum entanglement', whereby the content (the intent, the message) but not the form (the words and characters of a specific language) is conveyed from one location to another. In other words, the content exists separate from and free of the form which carries it.

In the case of telepathy, then, the form (the language spoken) does not accompany the content of the sent message. The message exists 'beyond' the rude form of language as a pure and universally understandable intent. In the world of telepathy, language itself is not necessary. Only the intent of the message is required, so language differential is no barrier to communication because it's not sent as part of the message.

Think of it this way: During a Space Shuttle launch the rocket engines and spent fuel pods (equivalent to a language) separate and fall back to earth while the Shuttle (the message) continues on to its intended destination.

Food for thought (no pun intended, but I'll take it anyway!).

- Dudlow

There is so much we don't know and some will always be quick to discount anything they don't understand.I have never felt the need to prove to anyone the things I believe.It is very interesting to me when someone who has this happen says, I would never have believed it no matter what anyone said.As in the case of MO and many others.It just is what it is.

I had put a lot of thought into this before, and I have read the entanglement theory as it relates to telepathy. If that were the case, then once the connection is made the sasquatch should be able to "hear" when the person projects no matter where that person is located. Communication would not be limited to close proximity because time and space would be irrelevant in quantum communication.

To hear a voice within your head indicates that something is going on with the left temporal lobe. Every person on this planet has a unique way in which their brains are wired and minor differences in structure just like you have a unique finger print because those neural connections are developed through life experience and hereditary factors. That means just like someone who may have musical or artistic talent, maybe these posters brains are wired in a way to receive or project. I don't think it's a form of telepathy as people generally think of it, I think it's something else based on what they are reporting.

The best way to test this is to send out a "call" for the sasquatch. Then go to the location you imagined to meet them and see if they are there. That's what I would do to try to figure out for myself what exactly is involved.

Guest RayG

I get the feeling that some are quick to accept things without explanation, things they have no understanding of, and things that merely sound plausible, because they have a deep desire for these magical unproven abilities to exist.

weirdorwhat.jpg

You should have used 'quantum' energy to make it sound more exciting and effective.

RayG

For those who quite logically question the problem concerning language differential, i.e. how they could possibly understand our language, I would refer your interest to the emergent science of 'quantum entanglement', whereby the content (the intent, the message) but not the form (the words and characters of a specific language) is conveyed from one location to another.

I must be psychic. :lol:

RayG

I tell you what Ray, put telepathy to the test. Put your own "call" out for sasquatch to meet you somewhere this weekend, arrive, then come back and tell us what happens. If you can, get one of those little recorders that doesn't look like a traditional camera and strap it to a hat while you are walking around your select location. Be sure and wear a tee shirt that identifies yourself as a bigfoot researcher. Don't worry about anyone else looking askance at you with that recorder strapped to your hat, however,I would appreciate it if you would make direct eye contact with them so we can see their reactions. We need to have some kind of entertainment while we wait on the video evidence of your sasquatch rendevous. :lol:

Guest Dudlow

... once the connection is made the sasquatch should be able to "hear" when the person projects no matter where that person is located. Every person on this planet has a unique way in which their brains are wired... The best way to test this is to send out a "call" for the sasquatch. Then go to the location you imagined to meet them and see if they are there.

B) Hi 'Jodie'. I have no answers on this, only speculation on how things might work, so I really appreciate your input. This is a tough nut to crack. But you may be right that what we are talking about here is perhaps not telepathy as we think of it but something else altogether which only seems on the surface like our standard notion of telepathy.

However, there may be two different phenomena occurring here. The first might be our standard notion of telepathy; the second might be what we could refer to here as 'projecting' for lack of a better term.

Projecting: A human hearing a BF-projected telepathic message in his head does not seem to have to be 'pre-tuned' to any particular frequency in order to receive it, since most cases of BF telepathy that I am personally familiar with have apparently occurred at random while in the field. In this case BF seems to be call-blasting us, perhaps in a way that is similar to his projection of infrasound, which is quite powerful. So maybe he uses infrasound as the powerful carrier wave for his mental message? This could make sense from a psychoacoustic point of view in the same way that brain wave auditory driving (and even photic driving) can stimulate and carry mental images; even shared experiences among independent laboratory study participants. And some folks who have received BF projection-type telepathy report experiencing the harsh symptoms associated with being infrasound blasted; nausea, nosebleeds, vomiting, headache, etc. Interesting possible connection. I guess we react according to (as you suggest, 'Jodie') the way our brains are individually wired.

I am aware of 3 such cases in which a person was deliberately messaged in the sense that the person heard a distinct voice that was clearly not their own inside their head. In each case this voice directed specific, not random, information to their attention. Is there a limit to the distance this type of 'projected' messaging can travel? I don't know. How far will infrasound travel before dissipating into its natural surrounding environment, which must vary in every case? But however the mechanics of this may operate I think it's worth pointing out that the message was 'strongly enough projected' to command the attention of the recipient immediately, no ifs, ands or buts. Receiving BF mental projection is like being shouted at, the voice being very emphatic in tone. It has to be powerful, probably because our normal brain activity is relatively 'noisy' most of the time, being busily distracted with a multitude of tasks, and needs to be interrupted in order to be messaged.

Telepathy: The first notion of conventional telepathy has been widely covered by Joan Ocean on her websites. She is known as the 'dolphin lady'. You can Google her for the numerous telepathic Bigfoot experiences she and her students have supposedly experienced both in the field and remotely from thousands of miles away. She claims that remote contact is an open channel regardless of physical distance.

Maybe there are two different techniques involved. I sure wish we knew more. :unsure:

- Dudlow

Edited by Dudlow