Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Anyone can come on the forum and present a fantastic story with out one shread of evidence

Yes, anyone can sum all this up to a fantastic story.It is when you have a bunch of other people expierancing the same thing as a collective that you come to see a pattern. These creatures are a totally different world apart from us and they have their ways. :D

Just because other people "experience" something doesn't make it more believable. Psychics, palm readers and séance charlatans bilk the gullible out of their money on a regular basis.

Guest Elisi

You are right WTB1 it doesn't. It does mean something to the person who had the experience. For some this is so far out of the realm of belief they think for sure someone has been fooled.The only one who can truly judge that is the person who had the experience and all the things around the experience.Are people fooled?All the time and the saddest part of that is we fool ourselves most of the time. We talk ourself out of things and into things. The Bigfoot World is a great example of that.

I don't think MO was asking anyone to believe this but was sharing an experience.You can be assured that none of the people who were there would tell any researcher where this happened.This was not a planned event to try and see the bigfoot.This was about something else.

I see a lot of posts from people who have encounters,etc that actually have no proof that is in your face,tangible evidence.

I totally understand though where you are coming from.

When you have a large number of people who know what happened and where, someone is going to talk. The story snowballs and eventually gets back to

BF hunters who will flood the area.

Guest Elisi

They have already tried to find me.I can assure you if anyone came looking for them,they would not be there.Seen that happen too many times to know it is totally true.People have even been offered money to tell them where this happened.Such is the world of some Bigfoot Researchers.Not all of them but there definitely are some who fall into that category.

Yes, anyone can sum all this up to a fantastic story.It is when you have a bunch of other people expierancing the same thing as a collective that you come to see a pattern. These creatures are a totally different world apart from us and they have their ways. :D

You are abolutely right. They are as interested in interacting with us as we are with them. On our part, it takes patience, a lot of field time, a lack of fear of them -except when you've crossed the line -, trust, showing respect and understanding what they really are. A major requirement for peacefully interacting with them is to quickly understand when they are testing you for all the above requirements. They at times display a sense of humor that most people can't grasp, and mistake for a sign of aggression. It basically takes the "Jane Goodall" approach to do it. Many people have done it, but most of those I know who have done so do not discuss it publically. The only thing that the thread starter has said that I can't relate to or understand is the "silent communication" between the creatures and himself. I've heard them clearly talking, but could not understand one word of it or its meaning. The meanings of their serious vocalizations are usually pretty evident. A lot of their close-up vocalizations are simply silly, playful attempts to interact.

Guest Elisi

One of the reasons people don't publicly speak out is because of the ridicule they endure.I am not worried about anyone ridiculing me or not understanding.I have always believed and known since a child about them.Some are also afraid if they tell someone it will lead to others coming there to hunt or harass the Bigfoot.I have read account after account of people talking about the Bigfoot and having a relationship or habituation or what ever one chooses to call it, tell someone and here come some researchers.The researchers set up and no interaction.I know personally of this very thing happenening.

One of the things I see and our Elders from many nations tell us this is that they teach us things about ourself and not all people can or will want to know that.There are teachings about why they do this that come from a very long time ago.

It is time to share that they are more than a large hairy bipedal animal.I am not saying make people believe that.I am saying share with each other things we have experienced.No matter what any believe about the Bigfoot I would never speak disrespectfully to them. I would however share what I believe and give them that same respect.There is nothing wrong with disagreeing,how we disagree becomes the disrespect.

One of the reasons people don't publicly speak out is because of the ridicule they endure.I am not worried about anyone ridiculing me or not understanding.I have always believed and known since a child about them.Some are also afraid if they tell someone it will lead to others coming there to hunt or harass the Bigfoot.I have read account after account of people talking about the Bigfoot and having a relationship or habituation or what ever one chooses to call it, tell someone and here come some researchers.The researchers set up and no interaction.I know personally of this very thing happenening.

One of the things I see and our Elders from many nations tell us this is that they teach us things about ourself and not all people can or will want to know that.There are teachings about why they do this that come from a very long time ago.

It is time to share that they are more than a large hairy bipedal animal.I am not saying make people believe that.I am saying share with each other things we have experienced.No matter what any believe about the Bigfoot I would never speak disrespectfully to them. I would however share what I believe and give them that same respect.There is nothing wrong with disagreeing,how we disagree becomes the disrespect.

Elisi, I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this story.......I mean no disrespect but many of us on the forum have been fooled many times since there are so many hoaxers out there. I was ridiculed at our school where I was a teacher. My kids did a science project on BF.

If I understand this correctly, you then are the medicine woman who guided MO on this excursion.

One of my goals is to create forest BF areas of protection, public awareness, and laws to protect them from harm and harrassment.

How long have you known these BFs?

Guest Elisi

I am not a medicine woman.That was something MO saw me as I guess.It would be incorrect for me to say I am that.I do however have Cherokee and Choctaw Blood as well as others.I understand trying to wrap your mind around this whole thing.I sit in awe of the BF everyday of my life.Do I see them all the time,no I don't.The things I have seen do take some mind opening. Having seen one when I was about 7 surely helped as I was able to talk with my grandmother about it.

There are many ways they can communicate.Some call it mindspeak but they also have their own language and understand English very well.Do they actually speak English I believe that they do.In the audio you hear me talking to some young ones.They understood what I was saying to them.I have heard many reports of people being confronted or the person feeling like the Bigfoot did not want them to continue on.Upon talking to the Bigfoot,reassuring them they meant them no harm that feeling went away.

I was surprised when MO posted on this forum as it was sure a place I would not have come on my own.What I believe is so far outside the box for so many I didn't want to put up with all the disrespect that happens sometimes on forums.I have to say I have been plesantly surprised by the lack of that here.

I know of people who will take your money in a bad way.I saw where one person would take you to meet the Bigfoot for $1000.Anytime anyone sees anything like that,keep your hands in your pockets.I do not take people to see the Bigfoot.I have no control over what they do.

I have no problem answering questions and I won't charge a thing for it but to ask that people be respectful.

Welcome to the forum. Glad MO got you in touch with us.

How long have you known the same group of BFs on your land?

What kind of places do they nest in?

Guest Elisi

I live in what I call a transitional area.They come through here so there are never many here for very long.I have been here 23 yrs but not very far from here most of my life.

Guest RayG

I try to think outside the box, really I do, but I just can't wrap my head around this 'mindspeak' or communicating through telepathy that these bigfoot seem capable of doing. Or so we're told. I can't wrap my head around it because of my background working with electronic communications systems -- digital, voice, morse, etc. and my experience involving communication/networking/routing protocols between computer systems.

Here's a list of questions asked by the late Barry L. Beyerstein about ESP, but they apply equally well to bigfoot telepathy, and accurately reflect some of my concerns.

1. How is the 'message' generated by the 'sender's' brain in telepathy and by inanimate objects in clairvoyance?

2. What kind of energy is involved that could carry the message, without loss, over immense distances and through intervening objects?

3. What is the propagating medium for the signal; what prevents 'crosstalk' among simultaneous messages and what addresses them to recipients?

4. Once at the recipient, what directs the message to the appropriate sense modality -- e.g., to vision rather than smell -- let alone to produce a meaningful percept?

5. What conceivable form of energy would have the informational capacity to impose the necessary spatio-temporal patterns on the astronomical number of neurons involved in even a simple percept?

I've yet to see anyone present a viable explanation that covers these concerns.

RayG

Guest FuriousGeorge

I will answer 1-5 telepathically. Let me know if you got it.

Actually pretty good questions. I'm looking forward to reading the responses.

ETA Didn't the government fund EEG testing hoping for a brainwave to computer interface? I'm not sure but it sounds familiar.

And all I hear is saxophone music. I think I sent my message to Kenny G. by mistake.

Edited by FuriousGeorge

Admin

I have no problem answering questions and I won't charge a thing for it but to ask that people be respectful.

Thanks and Welcome to the BFF!

Are you familiar with a woman who goes by the name Khat Hansen?

Good questions RayG,

You must be an engineer or something very similar. I can't technically explain what happened to me no more than what my wife could explain how her car works and gets her from point A to point B. I do know their communication worked and came through loud and clear. I have not been back to the woods since then, but look forward to future trips to see if they will speak to me again.

What I am saying is hard to comprehend unless it has happened to you personally. I didn't really believe some of the stories I had read about folks stating they spoke to them via mental telepathy, mind talking or picture talking. It made no sense to me. Now after my encounter, it is perfectly clear.

I have also heard some say that we as humans possessed this ability in our recent past, but lost it depending more on our technology.

To clinically explain some things is very difficult. Take the very powerful emotion of love. Can you put love under a microscope or hold it in your hand? Is it light, a sound or even a liquid? Does it occupy a space and have any weight? None of these things apply to love, yet it does exist in the world.

You can clearly see the results of love, but it is not something easy to quantify in any clinical terms. It's just like what happened to me, happened, but I have no references quite like that to compare it to. On the other hand, there folks out there reading this that know exactly what I'm trying to say.....why, because they've been there and done that....

Have agreat day....