New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Cornbread!!

I think you will find additional information here to keep your interests ignited.

• Thanks 1

I'm a retired Connecticut school teacher. Before retiring I taught a unit on Bigfoot to my special ed students, both online and in class. Since having time on my hands I've done more research, including listening to podcasts and doing more reading (Jeff Meldrum). I think my students miss learning about Bigfoot more than they miss me. 

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Sue!

Enjoy the forums and thank for for your service to our students!

Hello friends!  I have always been interested in the outdoors being from Alabama. I have never personally seen a Bigfoot, but as an outdoorsman, I do believe that it is entirely possible that they could exist. This is especially true in the more remote regions of the US like the Pacific NW. I lived in Portland, OR when I was young and know how remote one can go there. I just have some hunting ideas that may make it possible to capture one on camera that could leave no doubt. 

Hello, I’ve recently been getting into and researching different Interdimensional beings. I’ve found some interesting info on Bigfoot, and searched for a forum and found this one. I’m in Northern California surrounded by multiple National Forest, so hopefully I can do some exploring soon. 

Hi! I live in North Carolina. Though I live on the coast now my family still has a place in the mountains that I grew up going to every weekend. My family are a long line of hunters who here and there have had strange vibes while out on a hunt. Bigfoot has always been a topic in my family but no one ever really took an interest like me and my dad. My dad and I have drove around for hours on the Blue Ridge Parkway but Finding Bigfoot is really what brought on my obsession and belief.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Bert, 916Traveler, and BigLittlefoot95!!

We hope you enjoy the forum and do share as you see fit.

Hi, I'm from Salem, Mass and had a sighting about 5 years ago in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. I have been interested in the subject of Sasquatch since a small child and thought I might be able to find out if anyone else has had sightings near where I did by joining this website. 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

I’m from New Hampshire and have always been interested in all things unexplained, including Bigfoot. I joined the forums today hoping to find others in my area with similar interests as well as possible Bigfoot sightings. :)

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, RedNosePit and ponygirl!!

There are plenty of documented sightings in NH and MA, along with the rest of New England. Ask if you have questions!

Welcome to the Forums; Trooper1410, central jack, JohnWojo, FullBattery Mat, Gunner74, Dom, squatcher (that should be 'welcome back'), cottonmouth71 (Are you still in SE Okla.?), Dan, Cornbread, Sue, Bert, 916Traveler, BigLittleFoot95, RedNosePit, and ponygirl.

I've been off the boards for about a week and it's great to see during that time we have fifteen new members and a returning former member. Welcome all!

I would just like to welcome all the new comers on the Forum. There so many of you in just the past few weeks. Hope that you enjoy the forum and some time in the future you may like to become premium members. Thank you for coming to this forum and hope that you find what you are or have been searching for. 

Shadowborn