New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi, my name is Mark. I have loved the Bigfoot topic ever since I read a book on Bigfoot when I was very young. I have never had an experience but I hope I do one day. I believe they are real, and I need to step up and start researching in the fields for myself. I live in Southern California, so exploring Northern California is definitely possible.

• Upvote 1
Guest B0URNE

Hello, I am from Montana and very interested in big foot research. I’ve watched as much discussions and documentaries about Bigfoot as possible and it really motivates me to see what is out there. I really do want to have my own personal sighting or evidence of some sort but mostly vehemently curious. Also that missing 411 documentary really spurred my interest!!! :rock: Love to talk about it! 

Guest Steve O

Hi all.I'm a newbie from Liverpool in the UK.I consider myself to be open minded leaning towards believing Bigfoot to be a flesh and blood undiscovered (officially) humanoid creature.

I'm here to learn as our woodlands are cryptid free in the UK with the possible exception of the legendary big cats!.

Guest The Huntsman

Hi all, new here and originally from upstate NY, I've long been interested in the subject and am an avid hiker/backpacker, but have had no compelling personal encounters. However, I've personally known several people who have and have been following the more scientific investigations into bigfoot for a while now. This site is a cool resource!

Admin
12 minutes ago, The Huntsman said:

Hi all

Welcome to the BFF Huntman.

16 minutes ago, The Huntsman said:

Hi all, new here and originally from upstate NY, I've long been interested in the subject and am an avid hiker/backpacker, but have had no compelling personal encounters. However, I've personally known several people who have and have been following the more scientific investigations into bigfoot for a while now. This site is a cool resource!

Welcome Hunstman!

Greetings, everyone. I am a long time believer in Sasquatch, and hope that one day they can be classified by science so we can officially get some laws protecting them and their habitats. I live in East TN and don't have a lot of field experience. I live in a city, but there are mountains within an hour or so drive in pretty much all directions. Anytime I do get out in the wilderness, I'll do some wood knocks along the trail I'm hiking or around the campsite, fishing hole, etc. I have had a few possible replies but none that I can say for sure were a direct response to my knocks or that they were caused by a Sasquatch.

Because of work and my family, I don't have a lot of free time to devote to the field, but I do my best to keep up with the most recent news and evidence, and will contribute here as best as I can.

• Upvote 1

Hi all! My name is Doug, I learned about this site through listening to old episodes of the podcast The Bigfoot Show. I’d say I’m a hopeful believer of Bigfoot, like Mulder with UFOs, I want to believe. I’ve never had an encounter myself. I’m 90% sure I think the PGF is real. I’ve always been a lurker on forums and I can’t promise that will change, usually a lot of stuff I would want to say I end up reading a post from someone else who says the exact thing I would say, so it usually feels pointless, but I’m excited to be here and contribute where and how I can and read about what you all have to say!

• Upvote 1