New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

5 hours ago, Donster said:

Hi all. Glad to be around! Looking for a copy of argosy mag 1968, anyone know of any leads? Thanks much.

Welcome! Try ebay. It has several different Argosy monthly issues for 1968.

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, but not new to the subject of Bigfoot. I reside in the UK, so the chances of me spotting a squatch seem remote to say the least. Looking forward to getting stuck into some of the threads and seeing what current research is occurring. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Orbs said:

Hi everyone,

New to the forum, but not new to the subject of Bigfoot. I reside in the UK, so the chances of me spotting a squatch seem remote to say the least. Looking forward to getting stuck into some of the threads and seeing what current research is occurring. 

This may be of interest:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/bigfoot-roaming-uk-cluster-sightings-21484870

• Thanks 1
On 7/27/2020 at 10:57 PM, danthemandmv said:

Welcome  ,  Moonface  !

You're a friendly chap, welcoming everybody :)

12 hours ago, Orbs said:

Hi everyone,

Another UK newbie!!! :)

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Moonface said:

You're a friendly chap, welcoming everybody :)

Another UK newbie!!! :)

Thank you Moonface.

Yes, there seem to be a few of us arriving. I'm sure there are people who have issues with the Finding Bigfoot television series, but I can't help thinking its popularity has encouraged more global curiosity in the subject. 

• Upvote 1
Admin

This thread is for new member introductions, please chat elsewhere.

Thanks

• Confused 1
Guest DaBobes

Long time squatch enthusiast and knower. Love to get out when possible. No luck this year yet but I'll be getting a few weeks in over the next several weeks. Nor Cal is where I reside.

11 hours ago, DaBobes said:

Long time squatch enthusiast and knower. Love to get out when possible. No luck this year yet but I'll be getting a few weeks in over the next several weeks. Nor Cal is where I reside.

Welcome to the BFF, DaBobes!

Guest khammit

Somehow during quarantine I developed an immense interest in Bigfoot/Sasquatch phenomena. This was further stoked by the prevalence of stories and lore in my immediate area- Northwest Louisiana. I read and listen to everything I can. I am looking forward to the Texas BF conference in Jefferson coming up soon.

If there is anyone else in the Arklatex region who wants to coordinate and go squatchin', let me know!