New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hello. I’m BathedInDeepFog from reddit. I’ve had no experiences myself but have been fascinated by this subject since around 2012. I’m somewhat regularly active on the bigfoot subreddit. Someone there sent me a link to a thread here that I’d really like to be able to look at. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1
Admin
1 hour ago, BathedInDeepFog said:

Hello. I’m BathedInDeepFog

Welcome to the BFF BathedInDeepFog.

Enjoy the forums!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Oregonfieldresearcher1987 and BathedInDeepFog!!!

If you have questions, please ask!

Hallo an alle.

... hoffentlich ist jeder in Ordnung und es geht ihm gut.

Im aus Deutschland und dort gelegen sein.

Ich habe mich hier angemeldet, weil ich ein paar heftige Zwischenfälle hatte, für die es eigentlich nur eine Erklärung gibt?!

Aber ich habe definitiv keine Fußabdrücke oder eine Kreatur gesehen.

Es gab Klänge, die zu 100% passten. hohe fremde und andere Sachen, die hinter Fenstern (außen) herumlaufen.

Das ist eine kurze Erklärung.

Ich würde mich sehr freuen, wenn jemand etwas über Vorfälle oder Sichtungen in oder in ganz Deutschland weiß.

Ich bin auch sehr dankbar für Hinweise und Ratschläge, denn in Deutschland ist dieses "BIGFOOT"-Thema nicht beliebt wie in den USA.... Leider!

Vielen Dank für die Lektüre dieser

Bezug... Und

Ich wünsche jedem eine gute und schöne Zeit

• Upvote 1
Admin
48 minutes ago, KOKO said:

Hallo an alle.

... hoffentlich ist jeder in Ordnung und es geht ihm gut.

Im aus Deutschland und dort gelegen sein.

Willkommen im BFF Koko!

Leider spricht hier niemand Deutsch. Ich verwende Google Übersetzer, um dies einzugeben. In welchem Teil Deutschlands befinden Sie sich?

Admin

Which brings to mind, is there a translator on the site?

Willkommen im BFF KOKO!

German is the one foreign language I would like to learn. 

Ich glaube, Sie sind der erste, von dem ich zumindest weiß, dass er Vorfälle in DE hatte. Wir würden gerne mehr wissen, wenn Sie bereit sind zu teilen. Wir können einen Weg finden, um zu übersetzen!

Admin

Translated:

KOKO

Hello everyone.
... hopefully everyone is fine and doing well.
Im from Germany and located there.

I registered here because I had a few violent incidents for which there is really only one explanation ?!

But I definitely haven't seen any footprints or a creature.
There were sounds that were 100% right. tall strangers and other things that run around behind windows (outside).
That is a brief explanation.

I would be very happy if someone knows something about incidents or sightings in or across Germany.
I am also very grateful for tips and advice, because in Germany this "BIGFOOT" topic is not as popular as in the USA .... Unfortunately!

Thank you for reading this

Regarding ... and
I wish everyone a good and nice time

gigantor

Welcome to the BFF Koko!

Unfortunately nobody speaks German here. I'm using google translator to enter this. What part of Germany are you in?

VAFooter

I think you are the first one I know of that at least had incidents in DE. We'd love to know more when you're ready to share. We can find a way to translate!

By the way, that was not exactly how I wrote it up....Thanks Google....  :lol:

• Upvote 1

..well no worrys we try to find a way to translate and comunicate..

im in sachsen, it is east germany, nearly the border to poland, but not verry close.

well. i had an ufo sighting when i whas 12 . it whas midblowing,.. later i began to investigate and read what are the ability and what that whas, maybe.

and who youtube and ufos knows, knows already that bigfoot isnt far in this videos and clips. 

in the village where i lived, i had few strange incidents, like growling from bushes, where nothing can be placed in , or crouching aswell.

a couple of people saw ufos there.

and many years later, and i dont live there anymore.- i began to understnding ... - and all the actualy happen happened at the  house from a familymember-

p.s im verry glad to talk about this and have perspective

all i know is from a case of a dogmen in hamburg, i found this on youtube, a women whas interviewed there, she whas calling from germany.

and this whas creepypasta!!

a second one is in poland from bigfoot , it calls "tatra"-mountain,  several  clips are in the iternet, i dont know if this can be real.

and i whas foundig a clip on the internet where a canadian women whas visiting "schwarzwald"  and they had a terryfying incident.

but alle the time no germans are posting...

Admin

By the way, for anybody who cares, you can use this to translate entire websites:

http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator

It works pretty well, although it struggles some with Chinese. It does a good job with the European languages, or at least the ones I have used it on.

Guest Al Parten

I've been curious about Bigfoot every since my Dad took me to see the Grimlin film in the late 60's. I served in the Army for 15 years. Saw, heard strange things in the forest while stationed in Germany 82-86. Was reassigned to Camp F.D. Merrill, the Mountain Ranger Camp in Dahlonega Ga in 86. Walked many Patrols in the NE Ga. mountains as a Ranger Instructor. Smells, unexpected movement in total darkness, grunts. Never saw anything, but, something was there. Bear ? Wild hogs ? Didn't know till I started listening to Sasquatch Chronicles there is a Bigfoot museum in Blairsville Ga. Going there soon. I've walked the national forest from Dahlonega to Morgantown, Duchess, Dial, jumped into most by parachute while serving with the 2 Ranger Co.  and 5th Ranger Bn. Looking forward to hearing some stories hear 

Admin
43 minutes ago, Al Parten said:

there is a Bigfoot museum in Blairsville Ga. Going there soon.

Please tell Sibillia we said hello.