New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Greetings! I am a carpet salesman by day and a Bigfoot enthusiast by night. I have taken an interest in Bigfoot and other related phenomenon for years now. Its good to find an online forum with like-minded people. 

• Upvote 1

Hello everyone.  Sue from New England.  I first became very interested in Bigfoot after watching the Patterson-Gimlin film.  I haven't seen or heard anything while hiking in the woods but who know what may have seen or heard me?  I look forward to reading and learning from all of you. Thanks, Sue

Admin
5 hours ago, HeavyLoal said:

Greetings! I am a carpet salesman by day and a Bigfoot enthusiast by night.

Welcome to the BFF HeavyLoal!

5 hours ago, Suesquatch said:

Hello everyone.  Sue from New England. 

Welcome to the BFF Sue!

Glad to have you here, enjoy the forums.

Hallo Koko. Mein Cousin Harald lebt in Freiberg, Sachsen, das meiner Meinung nach in Ihrer Nähe ist. Auch seine Kinder und Enkelkinder. 
Alle meine mütterlichen Familienmitglieder stammen aus dem 17. Jahrhundert. Ich hoffe, 
Sie haben irgendwann auf Ihren Reisen Erfolg damit, eine Kryptide zu sehen.
Wolfjewel, alias Diane.(translated online. Unfortunately, I don’t speak German.)
Edited by Wolfjewel
Make paragraphs.

Hi all,

I have been interested in cryptozoology for a long time, going back to time spent abroad in Japan researching regional folklore and cryptids there. Since then I have worked as an analyst for GIS data and open source satellite information related to the defense sector and have been interested in how those skills could be applied to cryptozoological studies. No personal experiences but lots of research. Happy to be here.

• Upvote 1
Guest Emarie

Hello from London, UK!

I have been interested in Bigfoot stories for a long time and I am definitely in the "Believer with a healthy dose of skepticism" camp. I have been getting a lot more interested in the more scientific theories and research recently. I'm here because I am curious to read about peoples personal experiences as well as theories and opinions.  As I live in the UK, I find myself rather short on opportunities to get out into the woods myself, but I am going to be visiting the Pacific Northwest next year and I'm hoping to do a lot of hiking etc. whilst I'm there, so I am looking forward to finding stories from the areas that I will be in!

In my day job I am a professional costume maker with a lot of experience in character and creature costumes, so I'm always happy to put my two cents in, with regards to "could this be someone wearing a costume?" questions. 

Hi! I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd take the plunge and sign up. I'm very much a novice when it comes to forums. I've noticed a bit of an influx of new members from the UK recently, and I'm adding to that list! I'm obsessed with unexplained mysteries and BF is definitely my favourite! I'm yet to be convinced that this creature roams UK woodland, but I'd love it to be true!

Very happy to be here!

• Upvote 1

Emarie, if by PNW you mean BC, Canada, send me a message and I'll see to it that you get to go to some historical sighting locations, and meet local researchers. I live in the Fraser Valley, about 40 minutes drive from Harrison Lake, a long time hotbed of sightings and stories.

I'm not a UK member, but I was born a Geordie before coming to Canada as a child, many decades ago.

Hello, Kent Walker here. I think that I can bring an interesting perspective to this phenomenon called Bigfoot.

I look fwd to conversing and (due to what I can bring to the table) jousting with you all.

Hi everyone! First time on the site, and i'm excited to talk about bigfoot with other fans. 

I'm from the UK, from which there seems to be somewhat of a growth in membership recently - having scrolled through a few of the posts here.

• Upvote 1