Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Just to let you know guys that I finally found the show uploaded on a file share website.

If you want to find it, just google animal planet finding bigfoot torrent. It on the first page.

I will share the link if I have a ok from the moderators.

The quality is real good except from some minors sounds bugs.

Linking Bigfoot material is perfectly fine on the forum as long as the material doen't violate any of the forum rules. :) My only concern is that folks be aware Torrent has had some issues with websecurity, unexpected nasties attached. That said link away!!!

Good job finding it UFO!

Ok so I'm posting the link, BUT, I don't want to be hold reponsible if there is any virus/spywares with it ! I, ME, didn't have any problems and my anti-virus said it was all clean, but you never know!

Also I recommend watching it on speaker and not headphones as the sound bugs can be annoying.

Here it is :

http://www.fileserve.com/file/Zc2af4z

you just click the free download option, and wait the 30 sec. After you may need to enter a captcha and you clic on the link. Hope you enjoy it as I did !

PS : Forgot to had this file is a .xvid, so you may need up to date codecs for windows media player or VLC media player to watch it, and it may not work on most dvd player.

Edited by Ufo

Guest billgreen2010

im looking forward to the swamp ape new segment finding bigfoot on animal planet at 10pm eastern tonite keep on squatching :)

Guest tracker

It entertaining i'll give it that. But Sasq on demand for the cameras never works out. In fact it can do allot of damage to the credibility of the hosts. For some reason when they gear up it reminds me of ghost busters. smile.gif sorry it just does smile.gif

JMO tracker, dry.gif

On the plus side, the couple having multiple incidents on their property seem completely normal and sane. Good Skunk Ape story so far.

Guest billgreen2010

hey everyone i just watched finding bigfoot swamp ape segment it was awesome interesting A++++ im watching again right now. im definetly looking forward to next sunday all new finding bigfoot. keep on squatching :)

Guest Cervelo

Saw both episodes today reminds me of Destination Truth ( which I think sucks) they find something everytime wow had no idea it was that easy!

Edited by Cervelo

A major error was made in claiming that the characteristic odor of a skunk ape is due to methane. Methane is an odorless gas. Natural gas is comprised mostly of methane. Because it has no smell is why odorants are added so we can smell a gas leak. This obvious error detracts substantially from the credibility of the series. Not a good way to come out of the chute. The error documents that BFRO is trying to come across as far more knowledgable than they are about the purported bigfoot.

Edited by Pteronarcyd

Guest COGrizzly

I am just so glad to know definitively why skunk apes smell. Methane. From alligator lairs.

just saw the 2nd one on the skunk ape, could anyone make out what happened at the end when they were filming something and it supposedly ran off? I guessed they missed that part on the camera?

A major error was made in claiming that the characteristic odor of a skunk ape is due to methane. Methane is an odorless gas. Natural gas is comprised mostly of methane. Because it has no smell is why odorants are added so we can smell a gas leak. This obvious error detracts substantially from the credibility of the series. Not a good way to come out of the chute. The error documents that BFRO is trying to come across as far more knowledgable than they are about the purported bigfoot.

not only that but the whole part about living under alligator dens or whatever they were saying made me laugh, how the heck would they know that? why would they try to present that as fact in a trivia question?

Eta . P beat me to it....and less sarcastically.

When I read your post above I thought "I wasn't sarcastic?! I must be slipping." Then, I saw you accused me only of being less sarcastic. Phew!

To be fair to BFRO, perhaps the true answer is gator lairs, but, if so, the odor sure isn't coming from methane, but from one or, more likely, a suite of malodorous gasses that are probably sulfur-bearing. A human fart is mostly methane, but it isn't the methane that causes the smell.

Unless multiple witnesses have come forward and documented that the smell of a skunk ape is the same as the smell of a gator lair, I suspect that no one truly knows what causes the odor. To claim otherwise, in the absence of evidence, is to provide proof of the lack of one's credibility.

Guest Yeti1974

Love the show. (Renae is cute. There I said it.)

Could live without Moneymaker for various reasons, but overall more entertaining than MonsterQuest.

Love the Sasquatch at the home in Florida!

Guest COGrizzly

Wolfoot. Looked like a b bear to me. The sounds too.

P. You said it eliquently.

Barely a step above MQ.

Squatchy? Bigfoots? Sorry, sounds unprofessional...at best.