Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Guest Crawdaddy

I thought the show was good. I think it will get out some good info and maybe get some people interested in Bigfoot. We all know the evidence will not be 100%,sightings may be wishy washy, and most of all it is made for TV. But most of us on here all day is study, research, and read anything and everything about Bigfoot. Nothing new to us right? My wife thought the show was good and asked many questions throughout. It made her a bit more interested.

It seemed to me whether you agree with the outcome of their investigations or not, you gotta give them points for professionalism. I'll be watching this one for sure. Great job Folks! Especially you Cliff! Chris B.

Yeah but it required a few takes for that tongue.gif, just as it did when they filmed here. Which of course is the norm during any film production.

I'm sure Cliff prob did good tho. Cliff is a good guy. Very professional for the field. Heck, he will probably fill the bigfoot researcher shoes and replace MM in the near future. He's got a good thing going.

I will be most interested to see how they handled the footage of the blurry guy on the banks of the McKenzie however. Anything short of 'inconclusive and likely just another river runner at the height of the recreation season' will demonstrate an unfortunate slide in validity in my opinion being there is zero evidence of it being bigfoot. We shall see how it plays out.

Another thing to keep in perspective as everyone watches the series, the biologist is a Fisheries Biologist and not a Wildlife Biologist. Just a point of fact that should not be lost.

Edited by PragmaticTheorist

The show was pretty good. The only complaint I would have is when they show the casting only from the side view sitting ontop of their hood of their car. They should of show them from the front side or overhead view to see. This leads one to beleive that they may not of been that good of samples.

APBFFAIL.jpg

Wow you got a real 'wude' for BFRO, and Moneymaker. You do realize you are making yourself and your comments more and more irrelevant, each time you spill your 'haterade.'

My take on the show, was that it could have used a little more background on the crew. The dash cam didn't impress me very much. The thermal did, and I would have like to see more analysis of it.

Overall, a quality program, and am looking forward to the next episode.

Is the thermal footage a recreation or did it really show what they thought was a sasquatch? I mean, the creature was behind the tree but never came out of it. It would have been a major fail to not record the creature leaving cover.

Is the thermal footage a recreation or did it really show what they thought was a sasquatch? I mean, the creature was behind the tree but never came out of it. It would have been a major fail to not record the creature leaving cover.

Good question.....More analysis, and discussion in the program would have been nice, regarding it.

I thought it was very impressive. The subjects arm, shoulder, and hand appeared to be visible initially. It then appeared to slowly turn, and a massive left shoulder, the back of the head, with little or no neck was evident to the left of the tree.

Then no more commentary or analysis followed. Bummer.

I thought it was a very well done show! Cliff was awesome! The presentation was great, the investigation was very professional. Matt was spot on with his presentation each time. Bobo likewise very professional with a little joking every now and then to lighten things up. Ranae was also professional.

It seemed to me whether you agree with the outcome of their investigations or not, you gotta give them points for professionalism. I'll be watching this one for sure. Great job Folks! Especially you Cliff! Chris B.

I feel exactly as you do! I Loved the program, recorded it,and will record all the future programs.

Was there a member here in the program?

Guest Crawdaddy

Like lots of shows on these days, I suspect a lot of re creation and exaggeration. Take for example Swamp People. I have never seen a more exaggerated show. The things said and done are in fact scripted and at times re shot. The narration is way over the top, not all true, and you can see the editing is made for viewers. Makes since, TV shows are in it for the ratings. No ratings no show. Good entertainment and all and all it is based on true events. Example is the tracks. Probably good tracks as a researcher goes. But to show an old track that you have to point out the features on, hoping the at home counch potato can see is not going to get the wow factor. Telling them it is AWESOME and giving quick side views and such, paints that image in their minds. The thermal image may have been a re creation. If it did not record or if it was there but not so vivid for the again at home viewer, they may just re create what they saw for the show. Point is given but not true uncut video. A more technical show would be better, but would probably bore the hell out the average Joe wanting enjoy a Bigfoot show. I will watch again as I do my Swamp People.

Guest CannibalYeti

I just watched it on Youtube. I saw the BF police cam footage a while back . I was a decent tv encapsualtion of an investigation I thought. I wasn't expecting any revelations or any startling footage. Total ghost hunters vibe definitely.

A production crew with several camera locations is set up along a predetermined path. MM calls in the Georgia chapter of the BFRO and arms them with vehicle mounted thermal cameras. They caravan through a section of the Chattahoochee National Forest expecting to catch a curious sasquatch peeking out from behind a tree?

Does anyone else think that the idea of a caravan is bizarre and counterproductive?

I thought it was a very well done show! Cliff was awesome! The presentation was great, the investigation was very professional. Matt was spot on with his presentation each time. Bobo likewise very professional with a little joking every now and then to lighten things up. Ranae was also professional.

Ditto!

Great show and I can't wait to see the next episode.

From the second youtube part, 2:30 mark. *since the sasquatch has shorter legs than a human, proportionately, that means that since it had the same length of legs as Bobo, it must've been 7 feet tall!*

What kind of nonsense is that?

Edited by Biggest

I guess I was the only one disappointed in the show? Out of 4 cases they determined 3 of them to be "definitely a sasquatch" based on very little evidence. Every footprint was a sasquatch, every knock a sasquatch- there seems to be very little skepticism with these folks and this was all in just one episode.

Saw the program last night.

The police dash cam recreation with Bobo seemed more haphazard than exact. If the car was not very close to the exact location of the police car original, or the "sasquatch" was not very close to its original location, then any comparison would be problematic. Even given that, they at least showed that the alleged sasquatch did not cross the road with nonhuman speed.

Concluding the video was of a real sasquatch because it did not move like Bobo in the comparison video is a dubious conclusion, for several reasons.

We see two tracks, and the casting of the tracks. We are assured the tracks are very good sasquatch tracks. Unfortunately, they did not show a good shot (overhead) of the tracks on the ground, nor did they show us a good shot of the casts. This was an oversight, or something worse.

The caravan through the woods produced a second or two thermal, but the viewer was given basically only one option to consider --- it was a sasquatch.

Moneymaker enters the dark woods and hears a sasquatch yell or howl. It sounds very distinct, yet others near don't seem to hear it as well as we, the viewers do. (This my impression after an initial viewing).

I can understand why folks here liked the show.

The police cam was of a sasquatch.

Tracks found were made by a sasquatch.

The thermal was of a sasquatch.

The howl or yell was of a sasquatch.

Conclusion: sasquatch is real and lives in Georgia.

This is what the show's target audience wanted to hear. It heard it on Finding Bigfoot.