Big Stinky

Expedition Bigfoot :Travel Channel

hiflier
BFF Donor

9 minutes ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

I've watched the thermal video several times and for some reason...the way the leg loops around...it just reminds me of some kind of bird. I can't place my finger on it but the whole thing seems very birdlike to me.

It's obvious that it's the even MORE rare Birdsquatch ;) Welcome to the BFF :) You're an author?

Edited by hiflier

BeansBaxter78
4 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Birdsquatch ;) Welcome to the BFF :) You're an author?

I'm working on a book about Port Chatham, Alaska. Been in a couple Bigfoot documentaries and TV shows. Based on my experiences in the field, I know how frustrating it can be to get good evidence. I've found some great non-castable prints and gotten thermal footage of something that appeared large and bipedal....but with all that...I still can't say 100% that I know they are real.

That said...I try not to be critical of others work. If the size comparison is accurate, then the footage is pretty impressive. However, I know that TV shows can be edited can literally change the context of a person's conversation to suit the producer's needs. So....who knows? Bigfoot TV is a lot like TV wrestling. There is a serious..art/science behind it...but mostly it's just for fun and entertainment.

• Upvote 2

Bluegrassfoot

All in all, Expedition Bigfoot is making Finding Bigfoot look pretty good.

• Upvote 2

hiflier
BFF Donor
24 minutes ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

I'm working on a book about Port Chatham, Alaska. Been in a couple Bigfoot documentaries and TV shows. Based on my experiences in the field, I know how frustrating it can be to get good evidence. I've found some great non-castable prints and gotten thermal footage of something that appeared large and bipedal....but with all that...I still can't say 100% that I know they are real.

Super, thanks. And good luck with the book, I like your candor.

• Like 1

wiiawiwb
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, GuyInIndiana said:

I feel like one of the other fundamental "missing pieces of information" is that fact you can't establish the actual distance the red blob IS from the camera. When the pic overlay is generated, the test person is quite well 'left' of where it was when shot with the thermal, and given we don't know the actual distance to the heat mass, what if it was far closer than assumed, or even further away than expected? I think there's just too much missing data to ever say "here's what we got".

You're absolutely right and I don't think anybody is saying they've got anything here. If the object is closer than we think, there is even less reason for the image to be blooming. If farther, out to say 300 yards, a good thermal imager can easily identify whether it is a human, deer, pig, cow, or hopefully a sasquatch if it's moving .  Was it farther than 300 yards from the thermal imager?  My guess is no but I honestly don't know.

Edited by wiiawiwb

Huntster
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

........Bigfoot TV is a lot like TV wrestling. There is a serious..art/science behind it...but mostly it's just for fun and entertainment.

LOL!.......That there is pretty good signature material!