Expedition Bigfoot :Travel Channel

Big Stinky

9 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Couldn't tell if you were joking or not.

Natfoot

Was just joking, Brother. I understood what you meant. My humor is some times not that great and is dark at times.

BRB

Am sorry to hear about your chickens. I live in the city so am not familiar with raising chickens . I have seen people raise chickens here in the city and have heard a roosters in the morning call out through out my hood.  I did once try to catch one of these loose chickens running around loose in our hood so that we can have some fresh chicken. But found out that it was my neighbors chicken..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for this show that has left me very disappointed  ever since I found out it was being filmed on a private ranch.  That a lot of it could have been faked and been acted out so that it could fit a story line. Even  though the events lead up to what Bigfoot encounters really do lead up too. All the events feel like they were fake and made to seem like they were actually happening for real. I felt like it was a mockery to what really happens in the field of research of Bigfooting. Like it has been said before that this is ll entertainment and is meant for ratings for a network.  The only good thing that what has been said on the show is " That we have no idea of what we are dealing with ". There is nothing more true then those words spoken right there.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I wonder if this was the advanced algorithm that the show used?  

You can enjoy your morning cup of coffee without the unwanted side effects of excess cortisol and stomach acid. One way to achieve this goal is to wait until mid-morning to consume your first cup of joe. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine reports that a United States Army sleep study has come up with an algorithm to determine the optimal time for caffeine consumption. This algorithm is based on an individual’s sleep-wake cycle. However, waiting until after breakfast or until the early afternoon doldrums set in may be helpful for making the most of the dose of caffeine in your coffee beverage."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
17 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

I wonder if this was the advanced algorithm that the show used?  

You can enjoy your morning cup of coffee without the unwanted side effects of excess cortisol and stomach acid. One way to achieve this goal is to wait until mid-morning to consume your first cup of joe. The American Academy of Sleep Medicine reports that a United States Army sleep study has come up with an algorithm to determine the optimal time for caffeine consumption. This algorithm is based on an individual’s sleep-wake cycle. However, waiting until after breakfast or until the early afternoon doldrums set in may be helpful for making the most of the dose of caffeine in your coffee beverage."

I like the taste and smell of coffee in the morning along with my napalm!

1 hour ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

Thoughts???

Are you sure you aren't posting to a political forum today?

BFF Patron

Along with napalm, coffee goes well with the smell of jet engine fumes.     I remember during pilot training feeling like I was going to throw up walking out for the first flight of the day. 

• Upvote 1

For those of you who were impressed with the excellent research, applied science, full transparency, and scientific discoveries demonstrated during the 3 week Expedition Bigfoot that took place in a secret wilderness area in central Oregon (selected by a highly advanced algorithm), you can attend the International Bigfoot Conference in Kennewick-WA (Sept. 4-6, 2020) and pay your respects to:

• Mireya Mayor
  • Ryan “RPG” Golembeske
  • Ronny LeBlanc
  • Bryce Johnson
  • Russell Acord

They will all be there.

If you are planning to attend, please tell them how much you appreciate their outstanding effort in moving Sasquatch Research forward with their TV show.

https://www.internationalbigfootconference.com/

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Explorer said:

For those of you who were impressed with the excellent research, applied science, full transparency, and scientific discoveries demonstrated during the 3 week Expedition Bigfoot that took place in a secret wilderness area in central Oregon (selected by a highly advanced algorithm), you can attend the International Bigfoot Conference in Kennewick-WA (Sept. 4-6, 2020) and pay your respects to:

• Mireya Mayor
  • Ryan “RPG” Golembeske
  • Ronny LeBlanc
  • Bryce Johnson
  • Russell Acord

They will all be there.

If you are planning to attend, please tell them how much you appreciate their outstanding effort in moving Sasquatch Research forward with their TV show.

https://www.internationalbigfootconference.com/

948164702_HardNo.thumb.jpg.e66fff2220632761882a4e8cb399a46e.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes, and thank scientist, Dr. Mayor (and probably scientist, Dr. Meldrum, too!) when you see them for answering (not) my very science-based correspondences  :whistle:

Edited by hiflier

I spent a good portion of the 90's bow hunting just south and south west of that ranch. It was great until the Oregon and Washington Hunting magazine published a map and a play up of that area. Game over after that. The multitudes came and chased all the game over to the ranch. I did see some really large bear tracks there. The largest I have ever seen.

28 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Damn...

Tough crowd.

You betcha! And let that be a lesson to ya......don't screw up :)  J/K of course.

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

You betcha! And let that be a lesson to ya......don't screw up :)  J/K of course.

If we ever actually do a show, we will bring you on as a consultant to help us navigate the treacherous and rocky shores of cryptozoological reality television.

That is an unpaid position, of course.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

If we ever actually do a show, we will bring you on as a consultant to help us navigate the treacherous and rocky shores of cryptozoological reality television.

That is an unpaid position, of course.

WHEN you do a show, just be honest and don't do fake drama. If you use the word 'algorithm' in any context, we'll be coming after you... :roadrage:

Just now, Redbone said:

WHEN you do a show, just be honest and don't do fake drama. If you use the word 'algorithm' in any context, we'll be coming after you... :roadrage:

If @Hellbent ends up doing something, I am going to compile a list of everyone's pet peeves that have been listed on this forum...and have her pepper a few in every week.  Start slow...and then build.  

Remember that cartoon The Smurfs?  Where the word Smurf was used as a substitute noun or verb in almost every occasion?  That's how 'algorithm' will be used here. 

You all will be horrified, but will be unable to stop watching.  I will check in on the thread every week just to watch the fallout.

• Upvote 2