New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

You have three different time stamps on the trail cam. The deer is passthrough at 3:30 am on the same night . So there are three different objects with three different time stamps on this trail cam. Nothing spooky really going on.  Just that the figures is strange at 12:00 something and I cannot place my head on what they could be. But they are not Bigfoot that I know. 

The deer is moving to fast for the trail cam to capture it so it looks ghostly like which is normal on these trail cams . I do not see nothing strange that is really going on. In the day time picture you can see the gray squirrel moving across the log. Sure is a nice fat squirrel that I would eat. Yum Yum.

The ghostly images could be explained by several things.  You can see leaves or debris moving on the forest floor, so there was obviously some wind that night.

Those 'figures' are still mystifying me.  No matter how hard I look at them, I can't figure out what I am seeing.

I see leaves and twigs shifted from one position to another, so not really moving as much as moved from one image to the next with a three hour time span between each. So the white tail, which I'm pretty sure that's what it is, disturbed the debris when it ran through. Seems to be the likely answer for the shift in ground clutter.

And I still don't know what the primary image subject is either, nor the, again, shadowy looking thing in front. A running dog perhaps who was with the "walkers"? Or some animal that was there, got up, and took off (deer bedded down?) when the walkers approached?

Edited by hiflier

The main figures are just so odd.   I keep going back and staring at them trying to make sense of it.   As I mentioned earlier I keep thinking of what animal got caught in an awkward position.  I really feel that when explained I won’t be able to unsee it due to how obvious it will be.   

6 minutes ago, Twist said:

The main figures are just so odd.   I keep going back and staring at them trying to make sense of it.   As I mentioned earlier I keep thinking of what animal got caught in an awkward position.  I really feel that when explained I won’t be able to unsee it due to how obvious it will be.   

Exactly my thoughts.  Like the game cam pic from a few years ago that looked like a Bigfoot at first, but then once it was pointed out to be a crow...that was all that you could see.

20788915_400x300.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2019 at 2:22 PM, Redbone said:

Now... The back 'thing' reminds me of a teddy bear being carried by a child, as if on or near the child's right hip. Problem is, the shape doesn't make any sense.

It could be an animal, like a dog, or a baby bigfoot. The odd shape may be something carried, by the thing being carried. (if a dog, maybe a dog toy in it's mouth... and if a baby bigfoot, maybe something it's chewing on, or some toy that it likes, thinking in 'human' terms)

RB - That is what I see. If you look very close you can see the right leg of the infant pulled up and wrapped around mommas left side and its left arm reaching up to mommas head.  If you have ever carried a child that is playing with you you will understand the position.

On 12/30/2019 at 12:03 AM, Sasfooty said:

I'm LOVING this!!!

Now you can get an idea what my back yard is like. 😂

Sas - Remind me not to visit your back yard.  This is beyond strange.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:07 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

What do you think that we are seeing to the right of that image?  The image/figure that some have described as a "grey".

Judging by the size of the bicep/tricep, it can only be a big freakin male.  Honestly, you cannot judge the size because the comparison picture of Richard uses different lenses.  However, I am guessing if you took a picture of us with our shirts off from this distance our arms would look like strings.  He looks short compared to the female but I believe that is because he is below the ridgeline.  You can kind of see that if you believe the lower circled blob shown below in the picture is a piece of his leg.  As RB has shown, you cannot compare the picture between the 2 things and Richard as they are pretty far apart in a pretty steep environment.  At the end of the day they are simply 2 blobsquatches.  

image.png.552e11762b9bde821f810d672b78e433.png

On 12/29/2019 at 11:16 PM, Redbone said:

This whole thing just got creepier... There is more here than I thought.

(You may need to click on the image to animate)

compare2.gif.79797528f6e4015d58f0287de2564b45.gif

a little slower

What the hell is that?

My guess it is a heck of a coincidence.  Both blurs are deer just taken a different times.  The first one is weird to me as I am shocked a deer would be caught this close to a BF unless it was being stalked or chased which is clearly not the case here.  It must have been sleeping just below the deadfall and was surprised when the two things came up on it from the other side of the ridge and bolted just when the picture was taken.  

IDK.....Leaves kicked back when a leg pushes off? Leaves kicked forward when a leg lands and digs in? It does look like the animal is moving at a pretty good clip (with it's back legs tucked up high) to be blurred and only have it's rear end and tail recorded.

19 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Where are you seeing the deer?

The moving blurs in the two pics.  The first one is center pic a little behind the bolder and the second one is far right of screen.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic