New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

Before we push this off to "paranormal" let's not forget Richard has heard whoops and other vocalizations.

Maybe the Dog incident is totally separate from what's visiting his property. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

Before we push this off to "paranormal" let's not forget Richard has heard whoops and other vocalizations.

Agreed.

Like I said, this initially seems even stranger than a Bigfoot encounter...but we don't have enough information.

Hopefully, he returns to the thread.

10 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Agreed.

Like I said, this initially seems even stranger than a Bigfoot encounter...but we don't have enough information.

Hopefully, he returns to the thread.

I have no info about paranormal stuff in the area. I have a friend who said he has seen lights in the sky. I think it's Bigfoot or people. Definitely not action figures.

11 hours ago, DrBunsonHoneyDew said:

I think the guy with the dog story is just a nut job. The whoops and vocalization was so loud and close. I have heard whoops and chimp noises at least 3 times.

• Upvote 1

RBF

Are you saying that the guy who said about the dog who had the German Shepherd head shaved or bald .  That this dog that died from this incident is a nut job  I can tell you right now that just talking about  this creature in the open with people can consider us all nut jobs. Try calling the police and telling them that you seen a seven foot ape in your back yard breaking into your garage and see how they will respond.

A picture does not mean much  when there is no clarity. All we are doing is going on your word that yes this picture was taken on a trail cam on that night of the event.  Whoops and vocalizations can be anything without having an upclose encounter. Even though you say you did have an upclose encounter that you say looked like a chimp face it could have been your friend messing with you. Do not think that I have not consider this.

That photo you have posted does not seem right . There is some thing wrong with it and it is very off . I am not buying it . If others want too then it is their right to .  Until you start posting more proof then  I will start to listen. 

47 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

I think the guy with the dog story is just a nut job. The whoops and vocalization was so loud and close. I have heard whoops and chimp noises at least 3 times.

Ok.  

I misunderstood you.  I was under the impression that you put some credence behind the account of the dead dog.

Chimp noises?  Did you hear them in the same area where the image was taken?

29 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

RBF

Are you saying that the guy who said about the dog who had the German Shepherd head shaved or bald .  That this dog that died from this incident is a nut job  I can tell you right now that just talking about  this creature in the open with people can consider us all nut jobs. Try calling the police and telling them that you seen a seven foot ape in your back yard breaking into your garage and see how they will respond.

A picture does not mean much  when there is no clarity. All we are doing is going on your word that yes this picture was taken on a trail cam on that night of the event.  Whoops and vocalizations can be anything without having an upclose encounter. Even though you say you did have an upclose encounter that you say looked like a chimp face it could have been your friend messing with you. Do not think that I have not consider this.

That photo you have posted does not seem right . There is some thing wrong with it and it is very off . I am not buying it . If others want too then it is their right to .  Until you start posting more proof then  I will start to listen. 

I don't think that he is trying to prove anything to you. He is barely active in this thread, and probably for good reason.

Why is it so hard for us to try and draw out additional information before we jump to any conclusions?  We don't have enough information to say one way or another on this.  

We have a strange trail cam image.  A suspect post from a neighbor on Facebook. A few 2nd hand accounts of strange lights.  A claim of hearing howls and chimp sounds.  If this is all we can learn about this case, then we can write it off.  

I had my suspicions about Mark's claims at first, given his posting history on Reddit.  However, we all gave him a chance and Photog has now shown that there very well might be something there.

Only time will tell if there is anymore to this incident or if it is just fragments of information.  However, impatience seems to be the order of the day.  This very well might be nothing...or a hoax...or misidentification. 

Good God.  People get this sort of reaction from people who are actually interested in Bigfoot.  I am surprised that anyone ever comes forward at all.

BrB

You are right he does not have to prove anything to me . I can sit back and wait and see what comes out of this . I have already seen and heard these creatures and have no problem there. So I am just interested on how others handle it.  We all have our own red flags. So we should all be skeptical about every sighting until proven other wise. Is that not normal to be skeptical. Heck I really do not trust no one.  But I trust what I have experienced. This is what I have to go by.  This is what fits with what I have experienced. If it does not fit with in the perimeters  that I have set then I have to toss it out.  Now the people that know me I have a perimeter that ranges in the paranormal.  So for me to say that some thing does not fit right with me means some thing.  I have acquired my own proof  whether people want to except is up to them.. 

So we should all be skeptical of what is be tossed our way. Starchunk had it right   and I happen to agree with his point of view. If I bring some thing up I would hope that people would bring up critical thinking on what ever subject I placed on the table. It's called learning. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

I will take up to the challenge.  But first please refresh my memory , which picture are you referring and please explain why you think it is off.  Nothing special is required.  A simple, it is the one at the top of this thread and the thing in the front looks wrong is sufficient.  I will take it from there.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:40 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Screenshot_20191218-163850~2.png

This picture is the picture that seems off.  You only see one are a large body and hardly no legs.  I am talking about that first creature in front. It seems like it has wings and not arms. Could it be a large bird like a turkey or an owl. The same goes with the second which might be an owl. It just seems odd to me where I cannot place my finger on it. But it looks like that first creature has feathers. It is just an odd feature . I just do not see a bigfoot. I know that the witness is not saying that they are bigfoots. But is asking for an explanation.  But the legs are throwing me off.

That pic has been throw multiple filters so it has no resemblance to the original.  I have requested the original but if that does not work I will use the one at the start of the thread.  I promise, it is not a turkey or owl.  A few quick points:

- the right arm for the BF in the forground  is obscured by a branach coming up from the log

- The right leg of the BF in the forground is partially blocked from the IR/flash making it look a little thin

- The BF in back is a few feet below the one on front due to the severe ridgeline.  Yes, we people in the east coast have ridges.

The original pic has other weirdness that I think can be explained by an infant riding mommas shoulder and a yearling hanging from the front but will need more time to bring this out.  

It is not birds, fowl, people in Halloween costumes, or dumbest of all figurines (though BFRO gives it a run for its money for outright stupidity).  It is either BF, two dudes in Ghilley suite, or maybe aliens.  It is not 2 dudes in ghilley suites so that kind of narrows it down.

Edited by NCBFr
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

That pic has been throw multiple filters so it has no resemblance to the original.  I have requested the original but if that does not work I will use the one at the start of the thread.  I promise, it is not a turkey or owl.  A few quick points:

- the right arm for the BF in the forground  is obscured by a branach coming up from the log

- The right leg of the BF in the forground is partially blocked from the IR/flash making it look a little thin

- The BF in back is a few feet below the one on front due to the severe ridgeline.  Yes, we people in the east coast have ridges.

The original pic has other weirdness that I think can be explained by an infant riding mommas shoulder and a yearling hanging from the front but will need more time to bring this out.  

It is not birds, fowl, people in Halloween costumes, or dumbest of all figurines (though BFRO gives it a run for its money for outright stupidity).  It is either BF, two dudes in Ghilley suite, or maybe aliens.  It is not 2 dudes in ghilley suites so that kind of narrows it down.

You seem pretty sure of this. They don't look like any bigfoot I've ever seen photos or film of.

What  ever they are if it's not a hoax  they are not human . You see a bigfoot in the photos?

Edited by 7.62
  • Downvote 1

31 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

I just read the bottom where you wrote aliens . I agree it's not people in Ghilley suits . If it's genuine then he caught something on camera we have never seen before .

Edited by 7.62
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I just read the bottom where you wrote aliens . I agree it's not people in Ghilley suits . If it's genuine then he caught something on camera we have never seen before .

It's odd, whatever it is.  I need to look at that second, smaller figure in greater detail.

Eta.. people are throwing out down votes like candy all of a sudden.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

It's odd, whatever it is.  I need to look at that second, smaller figure in greater detail.

Eta.. people are throwing out down votes like candy all of a sudden.

Did I miss it or is there any picture of the area where the two things possibly walked through by itself, either a close up or at any kind of distance?

• gigantor unfeatured this topic