New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

1 hour ago, OldMort said:

I have been looking at this for a few days now as its best to not stare at it for too long at one sitting.

I agree with Redbone on most points. What I keep coming back to is seeing that its a person walking a dog. There's certainly nothing to indicate a cryptid or anything of a paranormal nature. I agree that we can't see the legs because the walker and the dog are slightly downhill and are also obscured behind a log and a jagged stump.

Where I differ is that I don't think we are seeing the back of the figure. Once you figure out whats what, you can plainly see the figures face in profile looking down at the dog. Both arms as well as the thighs can be seen. Only the dog's head is visible as the rest of it is behind the figure and below the log. Do we know what time of day/night this image was taken?

blip1.jpg.96ea5214010cf7544f875efada40bda2.jpg

Cropped, Sepia filter, brightness and contrast boosted, slightly sharpened.

Thank you OldMort.  Mentally, I have labeled the image " NJ--PA IDK". 'New Jersey-Pennsylvania I Don't Know'. The image started out with a location of "Bigfoot Hot spot in NJ". On page 4 of this thread the location was corrected to Pennsylvania. On page 5, the date was corrected to Oct. 27, 2017. The time stamp is supposed to be correct. I will go out on a limb about the time-date stamp. The data band on the image shows 12:13AM on 01/13/2017. Also displayed is the symbol for a full moon and 269 photo count. I am not familiar with Wildgame cameras but I will guess that the camera started out with the factory default time-date stamp. The back story has problems. What do the previous and following images have?  The camera was placed to check for a bear(s). Was bait put out? Are the targets walking on a trail? What is to the left and right of the image frame? A poster previously covered the moon phase and the moon light was not a factor.

For those of you who want to play the Halloween card, Oct. 27, 2017 was a Friday and the 31st was Tuesday. Google Lake Ariel Halloween party.

The image is still an 'unknown'. It is perhaps more than 2 years old. The forest changes everyday. It is difficult to super impose new images with old.

Edited by Catmandoo
more text

16 hours ago, Huntster said:

Sounds to me like an extremely high, very concentrated ionic radiation exposure of 150 rads or more, almost as if it was aimed at the dogs face.

Wow. If sasquatches had access to weapons like that, they'd be living in cities and we'd still be hunting rabbits with stone tipped arrows.

Yup.  If the dog story is true, it opens up a whole new realm of possibilities with this account.  

I am still not see a bear or a dog walker in this picture.  Halloween costumes might explain these figures.  However, not knowing anything else about the immediate area outside of the photo limits any conjecture I could make.  Is this spot on a path between two residential areas?  What is the terrain like on either side of where the picture was taken? 

We have had mentions of strange vocalizations and possibly strange lights.  But, nothing more than the mention.  No idea of the frequency of the events,the duration, when they occurred, how many people have witnessed them, previous history of strange activity, etc.  

I hope that the gentleman involved with this returns to the thread.  I also hope that he looks into his neighbors account a bit more. If the dog owner is involved with social media such as Facebook, then he probably would have posted something when this happened to his dog.  Most people regularly update even relatively minor events on their FB page. This incident with the dog goes beyond a minor event.  It would be easy to find a previous post talking about the incident with his dog, or even find other neighbors who were aware of the event when it happened.

Something like your dog running off after strange creatures, retuning hairless, and then dying mysteriously...well, that doesn't happen in a vacuum.  People would have been aware of it and could corroborate the story.

My understanding is that Richard was going to be back in Pennsylvania this weekend. He was going to try to set up the camera in its original location and do a walk by to see if a better size comparison could be done. 

21 minutes ago, hiflier said:

My understanding is that Richard was going to be back in Pennsylvania this weekend. He was going to try to set up the camera in its original location and do a walk by to see if a better size comparison could be done. 

The fact that this occurred in a different state than his residence will definitely affect the rate of follow up information...if he even wants to provide follow up information.  

We lucked out with the Oklahoma incident and @Photog's outstanding work/follow-up.  Lightning may not strike twice for us with that here. 

6 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Yup.  If the dog story is true, it opens up a whole new realm of possibilities with this account.  

I am still not see a bear or a dog walker in this picture.  Halloween costumes might explain these figures.  However, not knowing anything else about the immediate area outside of the photo limits any conjecture I could make.  Is this spot on a path between two residential areas?  What is the terrain like on either side of where the picture was taken? 

We have had mentions of strange vocalizations and possibly strange lights.  But, nothing more than the mention.  No idea of the frequency of the events,the duration, when they occurred, how many people have witnessed them, previous history of strange activity, etc.  

I hope that the gentleman involved with this returns to the thread.  I also hope that he looks into his neighbors account a bit more. If the dog owner is involved with social media such as Facebook, then he probably would have posted something when this happened to his dog.  Most people regularly update even relatively minor events on their FB page. This incident with the dog goes beyond a minor event.  It would be easy to find a previous post talking about the incident with his dog, or even find other neighbors who were aware of the event when it happened.

Something like your dog running off after strange creatures, retuning hairless, and then dying mysteriously...well, that doesn't happen in a vacuum.  People would have been aware of it and could corroborate the story.

What I think would be interesting is being able to talk the guys vet . I know if I brought one of my dogs into my vets office missing hair 

on his face and belly and he died  10 days later without the vet being able to explain why it isn't  something my vet would forget . 

On 12/21/2019 at 7:21 PM, Catmandoo said:

Thank you OldMort.  Mentally, I have labeled the image " NJ--PA IDK". 'New Jersey-Pennsylvania I Don't Know'. The image started out with a location of "Bigfoot Hot spot in NJ". On page 4 of this thread the location was corrected to Pennsylvania. On page 5, the date was corrected to Oct. 27, 2017. The time stamp is supposed to be correct. I will go out on a limb about the time-date stamp. The data band on the image shows 12:13AM on 01/13/2017. Also displayed is the symbol for a full moon and 269 photo count. I am not familiar with Wildgame cameras but I will guess that the camera started out with the factory default time-date stamp. The back story has problems. What do the previous and following images have?  The camera was placed to check for a bear(s). Was bait put out? Are the targets walking on a trail? What is to the left and right of the image frame? A poster previously covered the moon phase and the moon light was not a factor.

For those of you who want to play the Halloween card, Oct. 27, 2017 was a Friday and the 31st was Tuesday. Google Lake Ariel Halloween party.

The image is still an 'unknown'. It is perhaps more than 2 years old. The forest changes everyday. It is difficult to super impose new images with old.

I will do my best to get you picture 268 and 270 from my chip when I get to my house in pa. I'm not the most computer savvy guy so have patience. I don't even know how to put a picture on this thread.. this is not a path that people walk on. There was no bait put out. It is a spot were dear come up and down the hill.

Posting photos on the Forum is pretty easy as long as you have the photo on your computer. When you open the Forum's reply box to post a message you will notice this at the bottom: "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."

All you have to do is click on "choose files..." Then open your 'pictures' folder. Click on the photo you want to upload and then click 'Open'. That will bring the photo into the bottom of your messge box. Click where you want the photo to appear in your message then go down to the image and click the '+' sign. That will place the image into your post. Click 'Submit' and off it goes for everyone to see :) 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Posting photos on the Forum is pretty easy as long as you have the photo on your computer. When you open the Forum's reply box to post a message you will notice this at the bottom: "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."

All you have to do is click on "choose files..." Then open your 'pictures' folder. Click on the photo you want to upload and then click 'Open'. That will bring the photo into the bottom of your messge box. Click where you want the photo to appear in your message then go down to the image and click the '+' sign. That will place the image into your post. Click 'Submit' and off it goes for everyone to see :) 

Thank you very much

I have changed my position on the female from an infant and yearling draped over mom to just a yearling.  Admittedly it is really hard to see it but here is my best attempt to illustrate what I am seeing.  This really is the only way to explain the weird hair and belly pooch that is seen on the female.  You have to really zoom in on the picture to see what I am seeing.

image.thumb.png.8185b2ba059c9f9eb15c6ea1199f38de.png

On 12/28/2019 at 10:06 AM, NCBFr said:

I have changed my position on the female from an infant and yearling draped over mom to just a yearling.  Admittedly it is really hard to see it but here is my best attempt to illustrate what I am seeing.  This really is the only way to explain the weird hair and belly pooch that is seen on the female.  You have to really zoom in on the picture to see what I am seeing.

image.thumb.png.8185b2ba059c9f9eb15c6ea1199f38de.png

What do you think that we are seeing to the right of that image?  The image/figure that some have described as a "grey".

Doesn't anybody see the skinny little guy walking on her right (our left)? He's a shade lighter than she is. I can see both legs & one arm. 

I do, Sasfooty. But that's the problem, it LOOKS like it. And other perspectives look like what other members are posting, too. I don't think this will ever be settled to everyone's satisfaction. I'm just not seeing how that can occur. Different people see different things. It's almost like not enough information and too much information, both at the same time. I've had to walk away until something a little more definite comes along.

Edited by hiflier

On 12/23/2019 at 9:16 PM, Rbatesfishing said:

I will do my best to get you picture 268 and 270 from my chip when I get to my house in pa. I'm not the most computer savvy guy so have patience. I don't even know how to put a picture on this thread.. this is not a path that people walk on. There was no bait put out. It is a spot were dear come up and down the hill.

FB_IMG_1577671549404.thumb.jpg.427f05adede7932ba904c0336630e2fc.jpgFB_IMG_1577671541266.thumb.jpg.7b422ca8e553a6df6cddd63e1a979d73.jpgFB_IMG_1577671533519.thumb.jpg.137fc202e9b13667fa80c3f0711d61c5.jpg

Here are 3 pictures from game camera. Hope this helps anyone that is helping with the research. ThanksFB_IMG_1577671533519.thumb.jpg.dc024c5b55931070a5873f063fa581f3.jpgFB_IMG_1577671541266.thumb.jpg.ea67071f6eb5261189c918a3d163e0ac.jpgFB_IMG_1577671549404.thumb.jpg.34f10ab574ff94312a7c1332e73dae58.jpg

Thank you, Richard. Looks like a pretty isolated event at 12:13 am with something running/flying through at 3:30 am. Appreciate the uploads and glad you were able to post the pix :) 

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

It's almost like not enough information and too much information, both at the same time.

Which is exactly why I think it is probably the real thing. I've seen pics of some that looked like they were made out of several little ones that were stuck together to make a big one.

The ghosty thing with a face on 270 is interesting too.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic