New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

4 hours ago, gigantor said:

Starchunk has earned a one week vacation from the BFF for trolling. Please ignore his posts and continue...

Thanks I just got on and checked posts. The one thing I have is character. I am not an attention seeker. I have nothing to gain from this. I could actually lose from this cuz I do hold a position in my community. The original picture is not tampered with it is what it is.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

You added it in this thread?

I'm having trouble figuring out how to add the screenshot I hit click to choose files and loaded it but I guess nothing loaded up

21 hours ago, Rbatesfishing said:

Wanaque river where it meets monksville reservoir.

It is amazing how close Squatchy areas are to NYC.  Never been to Monksville Reservoir but spent a lot of time in the areas around The Delaware including the Delaware water gap.  It is both beautiful and very squatchy.

13 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

BRB

I find this dog shaving very intriguing since I have personally seen some thing like this myself.  I cannot speak much about it since I do not want give details about what I saw away.  I just do not want to lead a witness. All I can do is confirm what I saw that was caught on video.  What I can say is that it was a large breed of a dog and looked liked it had mange and was completely bald, hairless.  Very odd too...

I have heard numerous cases of domestic animals being attacked by a BF and having their skin pealed back fur and all.  Doesn't sound like the story here but it is the closest match I could come up with.

3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Such as?

@Rbatesfishing

I sent you a private message.  

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and completely agree.  There is a potential intersection between these two events but this is when it gets really complicated and a little weird.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NCBFr said:

Yeah, I know what you are thinking and completely agree.  There is a potential intersection between these two events but this is when it gets really complicated and a little weird.  

Yeah.  

I want to see about getting some more information from rbatesfishing before I offer him some advice...

But, this might just be the definition of High Strangeness...

11 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Yeah.  

I want to see about getting some more information from rbatesfishing before I offer him some advice...

But, this might just be the definition of High Strangeness...

Please speak openly. If this needs moved to the paranormal section, if that's where this is going, somebody can help with that.

55 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Please speak openly. If this needs moved to the paranormal section, if that's where this is going, somebody can help with that.

Speak more openly about what?  

I have the exact same information as you do at this point.  

I already said that I think that this might be moving into Stan Gordon territory, based on the trail cam image, the dog, and the mention that others have been seeing strange lights.  But, we don't have a ton of information at this point so I am not willing to hazard a guess as to what is going on.  It definitely seems like the sort of Pennsylvania high strangeness that Gordon specializes in, but I don't have enough information.

Rbatesfishing hasn't been back to answer my question concerning what exactly his neighbors have been seeing, so I am in limbo with you guys.  Not trying to be cryptic.

The dog doesn't sound like it was shaved per se. But, hair loss...followed by strange illness then death?  That's not anything that I have heard associated with Sasquatch.  Animals being killed, eaten, or flayed possibly.  But, not this.  

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Speak more openly about what?  

I have the exact same information as you do at this point.  

I already said that I think that this might be moving into Stan Gordon territory, based on the trail cam image, the dog, and the mention that others have been seeing strange lights.  But, we don't have a ton of information at this point so I am not willing to hazard a guess as to what is going on.  It definitely seems like the sort of Pennsylvania high strangeness that Gordon specializes in, but I don't have enough information.

Rbatesfishing hasn't been back to answer my question concerning what exactly his neighbors have been seeing, so I am in limbo with you guys.  Not trying to be cryptic.

The dog doesn't sound like it was shaved per se. But, hair loss...followed by strange illness then death?  That's not anything that I have heard associated with Sasquatch.  Animals being killed, eaten, or flayed possibly.  But, not this.  

I missed the reference to Stan Gordon and had to actually look him up. I knew you were say maybe not bigfoot but not sure what you were alluding to as an alternative.

Thanks for clarifying for me. I have some reading to do! 

• Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic