New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

I believe just in the original post.  There is the cell phone photo of the gentlemen approximating the location.   There is little known other than different versions of the pictures based on filters.    Its all speculation at this point. 

Edited by Twist

25 minutes ago, hiflier said:

After studying this some more, Richard, as strange as the image looks I do think you may have your bear.

You see a bear in the photo? No matter how long I look at it I see nothing that resembles a bear. Unless you're talking about something else??

Nope, bear. I see looking at the right side of it's body with it's head turned to the right so it can face the camera. That's why we see two eyes. Still working out the "woman", whatever it is (second bear?), standing behind it who is taller than the bear's back.

You're saying the little one  is a bear looking straight at the trail  cam  , the far side one.

I'm going to look at it again and try and see what you're seeing 

I down loaded the photo and  enlarged it and tried to see any resemblance of ears or a possible snout and I didn't see it .

Not saying you're wrong , I just can't see it on my computer .

No, what I'm saying is I'm looking at the full right side of a bear standing sideways and somewhat angled away from the camera which has its head turned and facing the camera (two eyes). Its rear end is what one might say is the right side of the "bigfoot". The snout would be facing down directly at the camera and the ear is the small circular artifact upper left of the right eye.

I agree the entire image taken as a whole is pretty bizarre so I'v been trying to get it into the real world somehow. I think it might be two bears. One perhaps standing or with it's front legs on the back of the sideways bear which is on all fours. The one on all fours could have it's front legs up on something so that its back is slanted upward?

Edited by hiflier

I brought it to my paint edit page , what ever you call it, not really computer savvy , The more I played with it the more it looks like the second figure . The smaller one in the back looks to be kneeling down . At this point I don't know what I'm looking at .  :lol:

I was really avoiding this, not being too willing to dive into the content of the photos, but I had some tools so I took a look.

Pretty sure we all realize the the perspective difference is vast between the two images, and my animation shows that. It may be so vast that this comparison is useless, but I tried anyway. Look at the red circle vs white showing the end of some log. That log is what I used to scale one image vs the other. I used the curved tree to align the two.

There is literally nothing I could do to clarify what's in the original image, but I can show that it's not very big.

IF (a big if) that thing is a sasquatch, it's head appears to be as large as the guy in the cell phone image, despite being much shorter.

1749007353_TrailCamReview.thumb.gif.6f43ae153189f2166049c6e7d0467d70.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks, Redbone, that was kind of my approach, too. I tried to get your red-circled log cut lined up with the image in question. My immediate reaction was just what you are saying, the subject is quite a bit shorter than Richard. So at two people here agree on that :) 

7 hours ago, Redbone said:

I was really avoiding this, not being too willing to dive into the content of the photos, but I had some tools so I took a look.

Pretty sure we all realize the the perspective difference is vast between the two images, and my animation shows that. It may be so vast that this comparison is useless, but I tried anyway. Look at the red circle vs white showing the end of some log. That log is what I used to scale one image vs the other. I used the curved tree to align the two.

There is literally nothing I could do to clarify what's in the original image, but I can show that it's not very big.

IF (a big if) that thing is a sasquatch, it's head appears to be as large as the guy in the cell phone image, despite being much shorter.

1749007353_TrailCamReview.thumb.gif.6f43ae153189f2166049c6e7d0467d70.gif

Like I said before, I don't think that he has a Bigfoot problem.

Do you have any thoughts on the smaller figure?

7 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Like I said before, I don't think that he has a Bigfoot problem.

Do you have any thoughts on the smaller figure?

and this is why I was choosing not to get into the pictures. Truth is... I don't know, but I've been staring at the image most of the morning. Here is what I see now.... (ALL SPECULATION)

First - it takes a leap. We need to stop looking at what appears to be a human like face as a face. Think of it instead of reflecting IR off the back of a head.

This re-orients the creature. We are looking at the back of it and it carries the other 'thing' in it's right arm, walking away. It is slightly downhill of the man in the comparison photo, which is why we can't see lower legs. If you stare long enough, thinking of this position it will start to register. Having the face forward (as I think we all believed) puts it in an awkward position, and makes the back thing stranger than strange.

Now... The back 'thing' reminds me of a teddy bear being carried by a child, as if on or near the child's right hip. Problem is, the shape doesn't make any sense.

It could be an animal, like a dog, or a baby bigfoot. The odd shape may be something carried, by the thing being carried. (if a dog, maybe a dog toy in it's mouth... and if a baby bigfoot, maybe something it's chewing on, or some toy that it likes, thinking in 'human' terms)

I tried to consider that it could be a bird carrying some prey, but it appears that the arched stick is in front of it, meaning it can't be a small bird in the foreground. I doubt it's a 5 foot tall bird carrying a poodle. I am fairly certain it not a photo-shopped bigfoot statue or figurine.

So there you go. I'm not convinced one way or the other, but I failed to see bear.

• Thanks 1

I have been looking at this for a few days now as its best to not stare at it for too long at one sitting.

I agree with Redbone on most points. What I keep coming back to is seeing that its a person walking a dog. There's certainly nothing to indicate a cryptid or anything of a paranormal nature. I agree that we can't see the legs because the walker and the dog are slightly downhill and are also obscured behind a log and a jagged stump.

Where I differ is that I don't think we are seeing the back of the figure. Once you figure out whats what, you can plainly see the figures face in profile looking down at the dog. Both arms as well as the thighs can be seen. Only the dog's head is visible as the rest of it is behind the figure and below the log. Do we know what time of day/night this image was taken?

blip1.jpg.96ea5214010cf7544f875efada40bda2.jpg

Cropped, Sepia filter, brightness and contrast boosted, slightly sharpened.

Edited by OldMort
  • Upvote 1

On 12/19/2019 at 4:57 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

.........The dog doesn't sound like it was shaved per se. But, hair loss...followed by strange illness then death?  That's not anything that I have heard associated with Sasquatch..........

Sounds to me like an extremely high, very concentrated ionic radiation exposure of 150 rads or more, almost as if it was aimed at the dogs face.

Wow. If sasquatches had access to weapons like that, they'd be living in cities and we'd still be hunting rabbits with stone tipped arrows.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic