New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

I said all the thing you said. No lights no gun. I have a hard time walking there in the day time. My wife took the day time picture and fell. I also contacted the BFRO and talk to the guy for about a day and then he said that he thought it was two guys in Halloween costumes and that made me mad so I didn't talk to him anymore.

Agreed  , No full moon either so if there was any type  of cloud cover it would be pitchblack in those woods .

the poacher thing is the easy way out for them to say. And I agree from the pics it looks like it would be dangerous trying to walk through there at night with no light source . As to the BFRO , a lot of mixed feelings here about them .

Friday, October 27, 2017

On the day of the First Quarter phase the moon is high overhead at sunset and is visible until mid-night when it sets in the west. The First Quarter phase is a one day event and in the following days enters a Waxing Gibbous phase becoming more illuminated each day until the Full Moon.Oct 27, 2017

Edited by 7.62
  • Like 1

Admin
40 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

If someone wants to come over and investigate

Which part of Pennsylvania are you in?

I said all the thing you said. No lights no gun. I have a hard time walking there in the day time. My wife took the day time picture and fell. I also contacted the BFRO and talk to the guy for about a day and then he said that he thought it was two guys in Halloween costumes and that made me mad so I didn't talk to him anymore.

29 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

Thanks. I'm trying to find the third one but not exactly sure where to look.

4 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

NEPA. Lake Ariel

Would also love to hear more about your sighting of the 6.5ft creature with red eyes. The eye glow has been a big topic lately.

I was fishing up by monksville reservoir where the trout stream comes in.Creek was about 20 ft wide. I took a cast and I looked across the stream and in the punk weeds I can make out a face of what looked like a gorilla with red eyes I can see that it had a very low mouth thin lips flat nose with big nostrils and ridges on its nose was not sure of what I was looking at so I made another cast and on the second cast it's stood up basically went from head right to very wide shoulders skinny arms long black hair on the arms no hair on the chest it look to its left look back at me and then ran up the hill. Very black skin on its face and chest

34 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

They came the next day and looked around and said they think in was poachers. I don't believe that.

I think it could be a couple Bigfoot. In the picture there are three things.two next to each other and one by the rock to me it looks like a back and an arm down low behind The Rock.

I had a sighting in New Jersey during the day around 1995 fishing and it looked very much like a gorilla with red eyes that's 6 and 1/2 ft tall. What I see in the picture doesn't look much like what I seen in New Jersey

I did report it to bfro. Texted a guy for a day. He said he thinks it people in Halloween costumes. That kind of pissed me off so I didn't talk to him anymore

Welcome to BFF.  While in NC now, my first set of BF encounters were in the late 90's in NJ at the Round Valley Reservoir in Hunterdon County.  Roughly where in NJ did you see one while fishing?

I actually see 4 BFs in your photo.  A female with an infant on her head and a yearling clinging to her front which makes her look odd as well as a very big male behind a little down the slope.  I see the third thing you mention but it is too vague for me to come close to identify.  Either way, a very cool pic.

I kind of get the poachers explanation from law enforcement.  However, the halloween costume from BFRO is laughable.  Those guys need help.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

Hi guys. I'm the owner of this property and this picture. Very strange picture. The date on photo is wrong but time is right. October 27 2017. I had just got the camera for my birthday. It was the first time I used it. Me and the wife got it to try and get pictures of a local bear. I put this photo put to my friends and Facebook the next day and my community page. I was contacted by the local police and they wanted to come out and see the area. They came the next day and looked around and said they think in was poachers. I don't believe that. I think it could be a couple Bigfoot. In the picture there are three things.two next to each other and one by the rock to me it looks like a back and an arm down low behind The Rock. my sister came up to visit this summer and we were in the backyard at night with a fire drinking wine and we had something close by whoop at us and make a howl that was crazy loud and sent chills up our spines and my sister freaked out and we went in the house for the night. She is now a believer. I had a sighting in New Jersey during the day around 1995 fishing and it looked very much like a gorilla with red eyes that's 6 and 1/2 ft tall. What I see in the picture doesn't look much like what I seen in New Jersey

If someone wants to come over and investigate. I'm good with that

I did report it to bfro. Texted a guy for a day. He said he thinks it people in Halloween costumes. That kind of pissed me off so I didn't talk to him anymore

That one figure is pretty short.  Poachers take their kids with them nowadays, huh?

The police angle is odd...

Was it your local police or Fish and Wildlife?  It's strange that they saw a picture on Facebook and wanted to come out to take a look.  

Since they thought that it was poachers/trespassers, did they offer to do additional patrols in your area?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The police angle is odd...

Was it your local police or Fish and Wildlife?  It's strange that they saw a picture on Facebook and wanted to come out to take a look.  

Since they thought that it was poachers/trespassers, did they offer to do additional patrols in your area?  

You know I didn't even catch that ,nice

• gigantor unfeatured this topic