New Intriguing Trail Cam Pics out of New Jersey??

DrBunsonHoneyDew

5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The police angle is odd...

Was it your local police or Fish and Wildlife?  It's strange that they saw a picture on Facebook and wanted to come out to take a look.  

Since they thought that it was poachers/trespassers, did they offer to do additional patrols in your area?  

I live in a community. I should not of said police. Community security. They came out because I posted the picture on the community page on Facebook and people were freaking out so they came out to investigate it the next day and they said they thought it was people in ghillie suits poaching. I don't believe it's hunters. They did offer to do more patrols around the area. They were also concerned that it could be people at night robbing abandoned houses

26 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Which part of Pennsylvania are you in?

Lake Ariel in the Poconos

Just now, Rbatesfishing said:

I live in a community. I should not of said police. Community security. They came out because I posted the picture on the community page on Facebook and people were freaking out so they came out to investigate it the next day and they said they thought it was people in ghillie suits poaching. I don't believe it's hunters. They did offer to do more patrols around the area. They were also concerned that it could be people at night robbing abandoned houses

Gotcha.  

Lol.  I thought that we were honestly going to have evidence of a cover-up for once.

You said that people were freaking out.  What did your neighbors have to say about the picture?   Was the general consensus that these were people or something else?  

Did any of your neighbors comment on any strange activity or sightings of their own?

Just now, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Gotcha.  

Lol.  I thought that we were honestly going to have evidence of a cover-up for once.

You said that people were freaking out.  What did your neighbors have to say about the picture?   Was the general consensus that these were people or something else?  

Did any of your neighbors comment on any strange activity or sightings of their own?

there was a guy who claimed that his dog ran off chasing these things and his dog came back shaved freaking me out

30 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Which part of Pennsylvania are you in?

Lake Ariel in the Poconos

50 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

Agreed  , No full moon either so if there was any type  of cloud cover it would be pitchblack in those woods .

the poacher thing is the easy way out for them to say. And I agree from the pics it looks like it would be dangerous trying to walk through there at night with no light source . As to the BFRO , a lot of mixed feelings here about them .

Friday, October 27, 2017

On the day of the First Quarter phase the moon is high overhead at sunset and is visible until mid-night when it sets in the west. The First Quarter phase is a one day event and in the following days enters a Waxing Gibbous phase becoming more illuminated each day until the Full Moon.Oct 27, 2017

Thanks for looking that up

• Upvote 1

Hi, Richard, and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you here :) As difficult as it might be could you mount the game cam in the same place? If you OK with doing that Could you set it to video and then s=simply walk the tree line. That way maybe someone could just grab a frame to equate the approximate position as your subject(s). If you could do hat then you wouldn't have to concern yourself with trying to be in the exact position for a single image. Just thinking out loud here.

You're among some very attentive and smart individuals here who are quite good at this sort of thing. I'm sure you would like to have a solution to this and probably more than anyone else. Read through the "Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera" thread when you get a chance to get a feel for what we are like and how we approach things. Again, welcome to the BFF.

35 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

Hi guys. I'm the owner of this property and this picture. Very strange picture. The date on photo is wrong but time is right. October 27 2017. I had just got the camera for my birthday. It was the first time I used it. Me and the wife got it to try and get pictures of a local bear. I put this photo put to my friends and Facebook the next day and my community page. I was contacted by the local police and they wanted to come out and see the area. They came the next day and looked around and said they think in was poachers. I don't believe that. I think it could be a couple Bigfoot. In the picture there are three things.two next to each other and one by the rock to me it looks like a back and an arm down low behind The Rock. my sister came up to visit this summer and we were in the backyard at night with a fire drinking wine and we had something close by whoop at us and make a howl that was crazy loud and sent chills up our spines and my sister freaked out and we went in the house for the night. She is now a believer. I had a sighting in New Jersey during the day around 1995 fishing and it looked very much like a gorilla with red eyes that's 6 and 1/2 ft tall. What I see in the picture doesn't look much like what I seen in New Jersey

If someone wants to come over and investigate. I'm good with that

I did report it to bfro. Texted a guy for a day. He said he thinks it people in Halloween costumes. That kind of pissed me off so I didn't talk to him anymore

RBF

So you placed this photo on Facebook and the Police decided to contact you ? That's Strange.  That is a first for me. This bear that happens to visit your property how often does it visit? is it a nice size bear?

Have you ever found large tracks beside these bears tracks on your property? I mean have you actively looked for Bigfoot tracks on your property after these pictures ?  As you can see that it is not easy to get a good photo of these creatures. You seem to be one of the lucky people who have. Which means you should be able to have found tracks some where on your property. Even hearing those whoops and possible howls there should be other possible evidence on your property.

It is hard to discern photographs on the web. So the only way to be sure to know what you may be dealing with is to have personal on the actual scene  and investigate. My question should be is how long have you been having encounters on your property?  If you have been having encounters on your property have they been trouble some? If so then are they seasonal and when are they the most active.? Is there a pattern that you have notice ? Like when the wild life are more active in your area ? Like during the hunting season? or like the off season?

I notice that you had encounter when you went fishing. How much do you remember about that encounter. Like what were you doing when the encounter occurred. Did you catch any fish before you had that encounter? What made you notice the creature? Did you get a feeling before you had your encounter? We do not ask for these encounters they just happen out of no where. But the thing is when they do happen they seem to happen when you been in an area more then once. They seem to be very watchful before they make them selves known. I cannot fill in the details since I rather you do this. Every encounter is different but has the same MO. ( Mode of Operating ) They lay low and watch until the time is right and make them selves known.

@Rbatesfishing

"there was a guy who claimed that his dog ran off chasing these things and his dog came back shaved freaking me out"

Just to make sure that I understand you correctly...This guys dog ran off after these things and came back SHAVED?  Like, hairless?

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Hi, Richard, and welcome to the Forum. Glad to have you here :) As difficult as it might be could you mount the game cam in the same place? If you OK with doing that Could you set it to video and then s=simply walk the tree line. That way maybe someone could just grab a frame to equate the approximate position as your subject(s). If you could do hat then you wouldn't have to concern yourself with trying to be in the exact position for a single image. Just thinking out loud here.

You're among some very attentive and smart individuals here who are quite good at this sort of thing. I'm sure you would like to have a solution to this and probably more than anyone else. Read through the "Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera" thread when you get a chance to get a feel for what we are like and how we approach things. Again, welcome to the BFF.

Thank you my camera does not take video as far as I know I have to do some research in it I think it only takes pictures like every 15 seconds or so I will be going back up to Pennsylvania house this weekend where I do have my chip in it and I have many daytime photos in there of deer.I will try to get a photo of myself in that spot from the game camera.

• Thanks 1

Admin

Sightings near Lake Ariel.

lakeariel.jpg

Google Earth KML file below.

SSR-lakeariel.kml

7 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

RBF

So you placed this photo on Facebook and the Police decided to contact you ? That's Strange.  That is a first for me. This bear that happens to visit your property how often does it visit? is it a nice size bear?

Have you ever found large tracks beside these bears tracks on your property? I mean have you actively looked for Bigfoot tracks on your property after these pictures ?  As you can see that it is not easy to get a good photo of these creatures. You seem to be one of the lucky people who have. Which means you should be able to have found tracks some where on your property. Even hearing those whoops and possible howls there should be other possible evidence on your property.

It is hard to discern photographs on the web. So the only way to be sure to know what you may be dealing with is to have personal on the actual scene  and investigate. My question should be is how long have you been having encounters on your property?  If you have been having encounters on your property have they been trouble some? If so then are they seasonal and when are they the most active.? Is there a pattern that you have notice ? Like when the wild life are more active in your area ? Like during the hunting season? or like the off season?

I notice that you had encounter when you went fishing. How much do you remember about that encounter. Like what were you doing when the encounter occurred. Did you catch any fish before you had that encounter? What made you notice the creature? Did you get a feeling before you had your encounter? We do not ask for these encounters they just happen out of no where. But the thing is when they do happen they seem to happen when you been in an area more then once. They seem to be very watchful before they make them selves known. I cannot fill in the details since I rather you do this. Every encounter is different but has the same MO. ( Mode of Operating ) They lay low and watch until the time is right and make them selves known.

Deciding that I had in New Jersey when fishing was very early in the morning as soon as I got on the trail I heard something to my right I was with my brother and said I think there's something big in the woods he said it was probably just dear so I dismissed it at that point. We separated down the trail he went upstream and went downstream the only thing that made me notice it is when I made a cast across the creek am I I caught but looks like a gorilla face and then you can read in the comments in the post above about pretty much everything that happened after that. I had not caught any fish yet at that moment. After I seen it I did try to locate my brother and we did go look to where it was and we didn't see anything and he was kind of mocking me and I kind of gave up on what I had seen.

10 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@Rbatesfishing

"there was a guy who claimed that his dog ran off chasing these things and his dog came back shaved freaking me out"

Just to make sure that I understand you correctly...This guys dog ran off after these things and came back SHAVED?  Like, hairless?

That's what he said on my post and I was like this guy's crazy

31 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

You know I didn't even catch that ,nice

Yes they said they were going to do extra patrols

34 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

You know I didn't even catch that ,nice

Yes they said they were going to do extra patrols

19 minutes ago, Rbatesfishing said:

Deciding that I had in New Jersey when fishing was very early in the morning as soon as I got on the trail I heard something to my right I was with my brother and said I think there's something big in the woods he said it was probably just dear so I dismissed it at that point. We separated down the trail he went upstream and went downstream the only thing that made me notice it is when I made a cast across the creek am I I caught but looks like a gorilla face and then you can read in the comments in the post above about pretty much everything that happened after that. I had not caught any fish yet at that moment. After I seen it I did try to locate my brother and we did go look to where it was and we didn't see anything and he was kind of mocking me and I kind of gave up on what I had seen.

That's what he said on my post and I was like this guy's crazy

I don't mean to derail this thread, but...like completely shaved?  Or just missing hair in spots?  Was he able to post any pictures of said dogs?  I am sure that we have all heard accounts of Bigfoot killing dogs, but dogs coming back missing hair?  I wonder if he meant that they were wounded in some way.

Did he personally see these things as well?  If so, what did he think that they were?

Sorry to bombard you from all sides with questions.  The questions will slow down as we all get a more complete picture of what might be going on around your property.

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
left out sentence

RBF

So your brother was mocking you over your sighting of what you saw? So this must have been rough on you then to have your brother mock you. How does he think of you now about what you have encountered  on that trail cam. Is this difficult for you? Is it hard for you to understand that this might be another sighting. Some people just do not take this likely. 

If you are comfortable posting screenshots of the posts of neighbors with them being upset, that would be great. Obviously black out anything that could reveal specifics on where you live.

Would just be great to read it "from the horses mouth".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

RBF

So your brother was mocking you over your sighting of what you saw? So this must have been rough on you then to have your brother mock you. How does he think of you now about what you have encountered  on that trail cam. Is this difficult for you? Is it hard for you to understand that this might be another sighting. Some people just do not take this likely. 

Yeah, to get mocked by your brother, then get the brush off from the BFRO on top of that...

Sorry that you have had this sort of response to your situation, RBF.  I am sure that has just made a stressful situation that much worse.

Also, does no one else find this 'shaved dog' intriguing???

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Richard, you're East Coast and it's getting late. The BigfootForums wasn't built in a day, LOL, and the questions will be here so take your time, take a deep breath, and don't get too overwhelmed by us. It will all eventually smooth out just like BlackRockBigfoot said. I thank you ahead of time for any follow camera images, but even those can wait, don't feel you have to rush out to Penn. just for us.

6 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Also, does no one else find this 'shaved dog' intriguing???

BRB

I find this dog shaving very intriguing since I have personally seen some thing like this myself.  I cannot speak much about it since I do not want give details about what I saw away.  I just do not want to lead a witness. All I can do is confirm what I saw that was caught on video.  What I can say is that it was a large breed of a dog and looked liked it had mange and was completely bald, hairless.  Very odd too...

• gigantor unfeatured this topic