Why can't we find and study Bigfoot?

georgerm

10 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I have to respectfully disagree on that part @Huntster

I don't think they give two hoots about what is in the best interest for Sasquatches . Everything boils down to money and power to the people that run this world. .If it would benefit them we would have confirmation tomorrow . 

I can't argue with that point, but discovery doesn't benefit them. 

7 hours ago, bipedalist said:

@Huntster

....that the best interests of all involved, especially the sasquatches, is to leave them alone.

This part of your quote makes me think they are super qualified and a possible threat

The Sasquatches don't seem to use computers but they compensate like hackers/crackers

I think their very existence threatens the ruling class with exponentially increased ethnic headaches, and on a new level at that. The lawyer class, aboriginal groups, and environmental kooks (at a bare minimum) would nearly destroy the world kicking everybody out of the way so that they'd be in front telling everybody how to behave, what we could do, and what we couldn't do. 

BFF Patron
16 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Those that should know about existence just because of decades of exposure to bigfoot ,   the State and Federal Forest Services and private logging companies,  are the least interested in revealing existence.     Both the State and local agencies and the logging companies get their income from timber sales.   If large tracks of land were tied up as bigfoot habitat,   the revenue of those parties would plummet.    Since money drives most endeavors,   I think that the most likely reason for coverup is potential loss of revenue.     Pitting the needs of a species that is not recognized to exist against massive revenue loss is pretty easy to do but they might not sleep well at night.   I hope the loggers that clear cut my research area know what they did to that family of bigfoot.   

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

I agree 

I didn't make my post clear, If it benefited the people in power we would have confirmation tomorrow  I should have wrote.

There is no upside at all in the confirmation of Sasquatch by our government or by the people who make the rules , none what so ever that I can see.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Not only that but the middle manager types, knowing what happened to the First Peoples of North America,   under the benevolent care of the US Government,   may believe as I do, that putting them under government oversight  might be the worst thing that could happen to them.    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Twist said:

I dont put much stock in habituation, not because I do not believe its possible, but because its never yielded any verifiable evidence that I'm aware of.

What efforts have you made to verify any of the stories?  Not reading about them, but going in person and checking into them?

MIB

Edited by MIB
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Twist said:

I dont put much stock in habituation, not because I do not believe its possible, but because its never yielded any verifiable evidence that I'm aware of. 

Isn't that true of every ones efforts thus far, no matter the method? At least the habbers come up with the best stories :)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MIB said:

What efforts have you made to verify any of the stories?  Not reading about them, but going in person and checking into them?

MIB

The whole Fox and family of Bigfeets was a giant pile of horse manure....

Yes, no one is getting proof. But I’m not the one claiming that I’m frolicking in the yard with a whole family of them either..... and neither are you.

BFF Patron
12 hours ago, indiefoot said:

Isn't that true of every ones efforts thus far, no matter the method? At least the habbers come up with the best stories :)

Hey, I resemble that remark, got the stripes to show it too, my new moniker will be

Sarge Habtabber :rock:

I'd put a spoiler alert in that I'm not a sarge and not a tabber but can't find the linky anyway

I'm too busy laughing from SNL's brass ones last night to care

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

I have communicated with 3 different habbers now and are comfortable with what two of them are telling me.     But,  at the same time they refuse to even try to provide so much as a picture.  All kinds of excuses but primarily that the bigfoot would not like it.   Who gave them the veto power?     I think that Stockholm Syndrome is at play with all three.    The third situation is complicated in that the human involved is not very bright or communicative with me but again the Syndrome is likely at play there.        Twist is right on one account.    Nothing other than stories ever comes from it.   

12 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I have communicated with 3 different habbers now and are comfortable with what two of them are telling me.     But,  at the same time they refuse to even try to provide so much as a picture.  All kinds of excuses but primarily that the bigfoot would not like it.   Who gave them the veto power?     I think that Stockholm Syndrome is at play with all three.    The third situation is complicated in that the human involved is not very bright or communicative with me but again the Syndrome is likely at play there.        Twist is right on one account.    Nothing other than stories ever comes from it.   

So you trust what they are telling you is real?

Why has not a single, logical, human being been habituated and thought...damn them, I'll prove they're right with the best damn footage out there and get rich...and move if I have to?

And when I said logical...doesn't mean they have to be educated and smart...but putting 2+2 together gets you to the above reasoning, whether it's true or not.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I do trust what two of them are saying.    Have not been talking enough with the third to decide.     The element of truth they don't say but you can pick up on is fear on the part of humans.     If it were just a fabrication I would not pick up on that.    One was a woman  living alone and the BF were getting into her house.   Very dangerous situation on several levels.  She woke up one night and a BF was standing near her bed looking down at her.     I lost her email address when a computer died on me and I hope she is alright.  I was worried she would get carried off.  

Edited by SWWASAS

18 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I agree 

I didn't make my post clear, If it benefited the people in power we would have confirmation tomorrow  I should have wrote.

There is no upside at all in the confirmation of Sasquatch by our government or by the people who make the rules , none what so ever that I can see.

Yes, if the people in power were benefited by the confirmation of BF, the discovery would happen very soon. However the tide is turning since states like Oregon are known for natural beauty where wild animals live, and these states are attracting hikers and adventure seekers. Will this increase the chances of confirming bigfoot?

38 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

If it were just a fabrication I would not pick up on that.

How would you pick up on a fiction habber report?