The Ketchum Report

Don't dis the N.E. man... they have been the forefront of investigative journalism for a decade now. PRobably speaks more to the decline of journalism in the 21st century more than anything else.

Tim B.

Guest craichead

I'm a registered user who mostly lurks and just checks the site periodically. tonight I noticed that I couldn't view the forums without first logging in.

Does this mean there's something big coming soon?

BFF Patron

Nah, it's just another flaming whoop the forum throws out there to see how serious you are about the subject. tongue.gif

Kidding. I noticed the same thing and don't know what's up with that........ If you log on and don't close your browser you won't have as much of a problem with it is all I figured out.

Admin

This forum is slated for some upgrades coming uh .......soon.:D

Real soon! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Unless the big news happens in the next week, we'll be ready for a lot of traffic. But we just don't know how much we're gonna get, there's always a limit as far as how much we can handle.

The FMT will make sure that registered members have access to argue endlessly about the results. laugh.gif

Edited by gigantor

The FMT will make sure that registered members have access to argue endlessly about the results.

FMT??

So come what may existing members will all be able to log on at the same time?

Mike

Real soon! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Unless the big news happens in the next week, we'll be ready for a lot of traffic. But we just don't know how much we're gonna get, there's always a limit as far as how much we can handle.

The FMT will make sure that registered members have access to argue endlessly about the results. laugh.gif

:rock:

Guest RioBravo

There are reports that the study is under embargo.

General, Derek, any comment about that? Or should I take your silence to mean that the study will be released next week. :)

this was posted today on bf evidence today

ketchumromney.png

and this on the same site from RL

Erickson documentary may be being worked on at a Hollywood studio now.
We have discovered that around the middle of December, right around the time that Ketchum released Erickson from his NDA with her premitting him to release his video without her, Erickson apparently very quickly contacted Hollywood to get them to work on his documentary, perhaps in a matter of days.

We know this because on a Twitter account of a Hollywood director, the director twitted that he had been called away from his current project to work on the Erickson Project at a studio. So apparently he has working been working with Erickson’s documentary at a Hollywood studio since mid-December. What is probably going on is that Hollywood is fixing up Erickson’s documentary, adding to it, etc. Hollywood does this because they like to do everything their own way. Even if you take a finished film to them, they like to fix it up themselves prior to release.

If this rumor is true, and I believe it is, we could be looking at a release of the Erickson documentary quite soon, but I don’t have any definite dates. I also don’t know if the studio working on the film is fixing it up for TV or for the movies. I would guess cinema, but I’m not sure.

The stew is a cookin' she is really firing away, may we better go out and get some fresh crow.

Edited by zigoapex

This is the first time I've heard anything about Erickson sinking millions into Ketchum's study. Stubstad claimed Erickson paid about $70,000 for nuDNA testing of his samples. It appears (at least publicly) Ketchum and Erickson have reconciled. That doesn't seem to fit with what you're saying.

According to Stubstad, Biscardi was acting as a middle man when he submitted Larry Jenkins toenail to the study. Despite what you may have heard, we don't know if that sample is even in the study. Ketchum should exclude the thing (if it really tested "positive") just to avoid any association with Biscardi. On a Biscardi-hosted radio show (with Stubstad and Lindsay as guests), Biscardi came across as somewhat belligerent towards Ketchum and the study. It seemed like he was even hinting at legal action. That's not exactly what I'd expect if he's part of an ongoing hoax.

As far as the coyote, you're referring to Meldrum's examination of a salt-dried sliver of the original sample (supposedly not much larger than the size of a pinky-nail). Accounts on this vary. Some say he found guard hairs which aren't found in primates. Bart Cutino said it was an issue with "tapering" on the recent MNBRT interview. It could be Meldrum is wrong about what he saw (there's more to the story here) or it could be he's wrong about what he expects. A hair and fiber expert is reportedly one of the co-authors on the paper. We'll have to see what they conclude.

Edit to elaborate on size of salt-dried sample.

Could you please tell me how to locate this specific radio program?

I would love to hear it, and I sincerely thank you for discussing it here so that we could know about all of this happening, and being able to listen to that radio program has me all excited so I hope that I can locate it with your assistance.. Thank you.. :wub::D and hugs from me to you...

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest swanky slinky

Melba's status was done around 3 am this morning. the responses have been low key. Her few sporadic post have been of lively upbeat conversations , kind of like a farmer before harvest.

BFF Patron

Cautiously optimistic, the coconut telegraph seems to have alot of static on it, lol.

Admin

FMT??

FMT = forum management team.

So come what may existing members will all be able to log on at the same time?

If we count as of today, yes. We might have to turn off some bells and whistles for performance reasons though. There are a lot of new members every week, this forum is growing very fast. There is a lot of interest in the subject.

Well...........

Have we looked properly before now?

I'd also guess that there are probably an awful lot of photos and plenty of film-footage that are being deliberately with-held until the results of the Ketchum study are released. This looks seriously well co-ordinated to me, with the Olympic Project being determined not to get this wrong after having seen all sorts of previous amateurish attempts fail to meet the required standards. So I see a "sudden flush of physical evidence" as evidence of purposeful collecting and an immense effort at keeping secrets.

None of us will actually know whether there is sasquatch bone and teeth, let alone flesh, hair, blood, saliva etc. in the study, until this study is published, and even then, we'll probably need it to be explained to us in single-syllable words! This forum will be picking over the published results, and the back story, for years after the event.

I will say that I am looking forward to Saskeptic's first post after publication almost as much as I am looking forward to reading the study, and to seeing the Erickson documentary. I am anticipating that post to be the litmus test of whether we are in for another few years of doubt and argument, or whether it's a "done deal".

Mike

I sincerely regret that I am only able to give you one point for this posting! :wub:

You bring me hope and that's always a good thing IMHO.

Believing in BF before my sighting was hard, but now that I'm sure that they exist I'm beyond stoked for the future revelations being definitive as to the reality of this species.

This is a *BIG* deal to verify a new unknown and unrecognized species living in our forests here in America, and thus probably around the world from the sighting reports. :D

This is a huge event IMHO, and I can't wait for the definitive proof to be shown to the world that the BF species is the *real* *deal*and not people hallucinating their sightings :blink::rolleyes: especially after having seen a living moving BF in the woods at the edge of a road this past November.

:D Seeing is believing and now it is just not believing, but absolutely *knowing* that they do exist!