The Ketchum Report

Round 2 with that blog. A few months ago it was being discussed here, and was touted by Parn as one of his favorite blogs. It was speculated that it was his. Take that for what it's worth.

Guest OntarioSquatch

I was worried this might happen. Both Dr. Ketchum and Davis Paulides made a prediction of weeks instead of months while the paper was still in the midst of peer review. If the Journal suddenly wants revisions, then that could add weeks. So, I think there may have been some other motive for that press release that we are not aware of. It doesn't make sense for someone who won't talk about the results at all to suddenly disclose the partial summery while it's still in peer review.

This just in:

DR. HILDY Welcomes Dr. Melba Ketchum

to discuss her new DNA study showing that

BIGFOOT IS A HUMAN RELATIVE

OneCellOneLightâ„¢Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 , 1:00-3:00PM Pacific

(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Any further discussion of the work without the details is a very bad sign. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like a movie trailer for a bad movie that can't make it to the theater but goes straight to DVD.

Guest slimwitless

Round 2 with that blog. A few months ago it was being discussed here, and was touted by Parn as one of his favorite blogs. It was speculated that it was his. Take that for what it's worth.

The blog's title, "Over the line, Smokey" is a Big Lewbowski reference. Oddly enough, we were discussing that movie once and Parn said it was only okay. I believe he said he preferred submarine movies...or at least that's what he wanted us to believe. :keeporder:

Guest BFSleuth

post-1142-0-86771800-1355887473_thumb.jp

It gets a little more creepy when they're old enough to remember Nixon and the VIetnam War....

Edited by BFSleuth

The blogger might not have every fact right or even most, but he raises some valid concerns. There is a great deal of money to be recouped, and a string of defunct businesses. let's hope the science is solid even if the principles are highly flawed.

Guest BFSleuth

If we believe everything in the blog then there are "valid concerns" about her business. Even if there are concerns with her business, the science will either stand or fall on its own.

The blogger might not have every fact right or even most, but he raises some valid concerns. There is a great deal of money to be recouped, and a string of defunct businesses. let's hope the science is solid even if the principles are highly flawed.

What "defunct businesses"?

Ok, I stopped reading about 1/4 the way down or so...that link has nothing more than a regurgitation of the same arguably libelous vomit that has been spewing at Ketchum for some time.

Edited by Mulder

^Nope, that's Zoobie Do, the un-official mascot of "Golden Corral's Team Nathan Sponsored by Zagnut" (name later amended by proclamation to "NATHAN AND THE SQUATCH POSSE"). Got started in Chat after NathanFooter's tv interview.

To really get it, you would have had to have been there, but you can get a taste of it here:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35470-ladies-and-gentlemenmeet-zoobie-do/

Guest gershake

This just in:

DR. HILDY Welcomes Dr. Melba Ketchum

to discuss her new DNA study showing that

BIGFOOT IS A HUMAN RELATIVE

OneCellOneLightâ„¢Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 , 1:00-3:00PM Pacific

(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)

Link, as posted by Robin Lynne: http://onecellonelightradio.wordpress.com/2012/12/18/121912-dr-hildy-dr-melba-ketchum-bigfoot/