The Ketchum Report

I was worried this might happen. Both Dr. Ketchum and Davis Paulides made a prediction of weeks instead of months while the paper was still in the midst of peer review. If the Journal suddenly wants revisions, then that could add weeks. So, I think there may have been some other motive for that press release that we are not aware of. It doesn't make sense for someone who won't talk about the results at all to suddenly disclose the partial summery while it's still in peer review.

This just in:

DR. HILDY Welcomes Dr. Melba Ketchum

to discuss her new DNA study showing that

BIGFOOT IS A HUMAN RELATIVE

OneCellOneLightâ„¢Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 , 1:00-3:00PM Pacific

(2-4pm Mountain; 3-5pm Central, 4-6pm Eastern)

yeah, looking like all the need for embargo is gone?

I am out for travel for the holidays, thankfully, and hope on return this is settled.... on about five different issues...Feliz Navidad!

What "defunct businesses"?

The one's listed in the Texas Business registry. Listed as "not in good standing"

Don't take my word for it Mulder. Go ahead and investigate it yourself. I'm sure you were going to do that anyway right?

The one's listed in the Texas Business registry. Listed as "not in good standing"

Don't take my word for it Mulder. Go ahead and investigate it yourself. I'm sure you were going to do that anyway right?

I already had...those records are for the OLD business and location, not her current one. Likewise the picture of the closed lab was her OLD lab, not the one she's currently setting up and operating.

Mulder - so do you think because she closed up shop in one place, then moved her business to another and named it something else, it clears her from any past issues with customers and the work she performed?

Or, am I reading your comment wrong?

And does 'not in good standing' equate to 'defunct'?

Hard telling the deal she's got worked out with the IRS. Seems to me if taxes were owed, the IRS would get them. Perhaps a payment plan is in place and the 'not in good standing' will be removed once it's paid in full?

I just figured I'd speculate as well.

Mulder - so do you think because she closed up shop in one place, then moved her business to another and named it something else, it clears her from any past issues with customers and the work she performed?

Or, am I reading your comment wrong?

That is two different issues, Melissa:

1) Her closing and revamping her business are (by her public statements) part of an expansion of her physical facilities and a refocusing of her work from commercial testing to more research-oriented work. It is not an attempt to evade or "dodge" ANYone. Her connection to both the old and reformatted businesses would be a matter of public record in any event.

2) As has been repeatedly noted elsewhere, her BBB problems stem almost exclusively (last I checked) from tardy delivery of results, not failures of the quality of her work. She had a business office problem, not a lab problem. And most of the problems appeared to cluster around the year 2010 as opposed to being an ongoing problem. I haven't looked at the BBB complaint section in a few months, so my information is only as good as the state of their records last I looked.

3) I credit the BBB rating as virtually worthless in any event, given the documented fact that the BBB shakes businesses down relating to "good standing" vs "bad standing" with the BBB. If you pay them, you get a good rating. If you don't, they dock you for everything they can find.

I already had...those records are for the OLD business and location, not her current one. Likewise the picture of the closed lab was her OLD lab, not the one she's currently setting up and operating.

Not true Mulder. Shelterwood Labs existed first and then became DNA Diagnostics. Then came BioGen Diagnostics and after that an attempt at Heli-Gen.

DNA Diagnostcis Inc was registered as a business in December 17, 1990

Another DNA Diagnostics, Inc was registered as a business in February 2, 1993

BioGen Diagnostics was registered as a business in August 18, 2011

heli-gen.com was registered as a domain name on Sept, 9, 2011

What exactly is the lab she is currently setting up Mulder? I have yet to see any evidence of it (sort of like the paper).

Maybe the paper got lost somewhere in one of the old businesses. Hmmmmm...

Edited by rockiessquatching

But, Mulder, this is what you said - that I responded to:

I gotta ask (after reading the link above) which "business" are you referring to? Seems like she spends a lot of time creating new businesses..

Old business or not. Whether you like the BBB or not - this is a problem for her. I also think it's unfair that anyone might suggest the BBB is nothing more than a "shakedown for money" business. There are many companies in this country who work hard to keep a BBB rating and stand by their rating as proof of the hard work they do and their customer satisfaction.

Melba Ketchum's BBB rating - is her problem.

But - this link here has nothing to do with the BBB - https://ourcpa.cpa.s..._ID=32044891599

I thought she had broken her business ties to Java Bob - but the blog linked in this thread ( http://seesdifferent...rn-human-being/ )- seems to raise the question in my mind that they may still be working together. That is a huge issue - because if Java Bob is involved - so is Biscardi. According to the article:

As if that weren’t enough, she is listed as being on yet another corporation, Science Alive LLC, ALSO not in good standing with the state (What happened to “Don’t Mess with Texas!!â€), this one with two guys named Robert Schmalzbach and Richard Stubstad, registered in September, 2010.

I was told she broke all business related contact with Java Bob and Biscardi (if Java Bob is involved, so is Biscardi) a few years ago. So, this I find confusing...

There are a lot of questions coming out - and these are questions I can't say don't deserve to be addressed by Melba and not her "spokesperson"....

Edited to add:

I don't know who this person is behind the blog link I posted here in this comment - but this person has done their homework. Maybe too well.

Edited by Melissa

Yep, you are reading that correctly. I feel like Charlie Brown who is finally going to kick the football then on the run up, well you know what happens next.

I was told she broke all business related contact with Java Bob and Biscardi (if Java Bob is involved, so is Biscardi) a few years ago. So, this I find confusing...

There are a lot of questions coming out - and these are questions I can't say don't deserve to be addressed by Melba and not her "spokesperson"....

Edited to add:

I don't know who this person is behind the blog link I posted here in this comment - but this person has done their homework. Maybe too well.

bob did some interviews lately, and no longer have ties with Melba.

Edited by zigoapex