The Ketchum Report

Hey All! Say how's that DNA thing working out ~ :prankster:

well,well......... 1st wickie returns & somehow i missed this :good:

RRS, been a while bud, too long.

yeah, the dna thing is working out about like the rest of all things BF,just a little more drama this time.

Argument from large amounts of authority is still argument from authority. Dr Ketchum's lab is completely qualified to examine and type DNA.

Be that as it maybe, it does not make my presumption incorrect, my source is an authority. You can't identify something through DNA if you are never in your lab to work the specimen up. And speaking of argument from authority, you are not immune to using your own sources of authority for the basis of your debate, irregardless of whether they are actually an authority on the topic. That's what I find so entertaining about your posts and appreciate about your contributions. :biggrin:

So he's on record with his disgruntledness. Interesting that he's cast himself as an opponent to the reported paper that "slighted" his expertise...

Tim B.

In truth, he said he would have to see her data, and that if the data was sound, then the suggestion of hybridization made the most sense. Evidently Dr. Ketchum has slighted everyone in that very small community of expertise.

Guest Scout1959

Hot on FB

Melba Ketchum

I am so grateful for all of the love and support that those on here have given me over the eternity that this has taken. I promise that all of you will be blown away with the amount of data that we have accumulated. There is more data in our manuscript than has ever been submitted to prove a new species in an original manuscript. The world will never be the same after this but it is for the best. We must stop the insanity of hunting them (after all, people will be misidentified and targeted also). We will be hearing more shortly. Yes, all of the haters can now feel free to dump on the word "shortly". :)

Hot on FB

Melba Ketchum

I am so grateful for all of the love and support that those on here have given me over the eternity that this has taken. I promise that all of you will be blown away with the amount of data that we have accumulated. There is more data in our manuscript than has ever been submitted to prove a new species in an original manuscript. The world will never be the same after this but it is for the best. We must stop the insanity of hunting them (after all, people will be misidentified and targeted also). We will be hearing more shortly. Yes, all of the haters can now feel free to dump on the word "shortly". :)

The paragraph before that:

Well, the holidays are over and now everything is getting back down to business. Thank goodness, it slowed things down on our end. 2013, finally will be the Year of the Sasquatch! I personally cannot wait! - Dr. Melba Ketchum

BFF Patron

If soon and shortly were silver dollars, I'd be a rich man for everytime it's been tossed around in this topic. Still I'll be happy if the quality of the paper is even better than the quantity of the data.

• Upvote 1

Guest slimwitless

She added the following to the ensuing comments:

Now I haven't given status so don't jump to conclusions, I can't give anymore information at this time. We still have some scrambling to do, but at least we are moving forward again and will know more shortly, soon, and in a reasonable period of time. Anyone else have some more synonyms for soon? LOL

Reading between the lines I 'd say it's on, just waiting

Yo ... Rockies......... Speaking of tea leaves being smouldering ash .........

Looks like Robert Lindsey will soon post a big announcement (s) about the Ketchum report....

Probably beginning about Tuesday, Jan 15th. Lol, thats "shortly" for some skeptics/skoptics .......

I think he has been working on this final type announce since last month.

But again, this is just IMHO ........

Purely speculation on this critics part ......

BTW, ......... When the tea leaves are smouldering ........

My ancestors washed their face in the smoke to capture the truth .... lol..........

Of course .... You have to have an open mind to do that .. ( read the tea leaves thingy )

Reading between the lines I 'd say it's on, just waiting

Yo ... Rockies......... Speaking of tea leaves being smouldering ash .........

Looks like Robert Lindsey will soon post a big announcement (s) about the Ketchum report....

I guess he's going for 10 predictions in a row that will be wrong. He's an unstoppable rebel force of inaccuracy.

Edited by rockiessquatching