The Ketchum Report

I doubt they are going to put it on the embargo list, sally mentioned that they were going to have it removed from being embargoed and just have it released when it comes out.

I doubt they are going to put it on the embargo list, sally mentioned that they were going to have it removed from being embargoed and just have it released when it comes out.

Correct Z... It will release .... When it does release .... Tooooooo much of an earth shattering event ...... for an Embargo type release.

IMHO....

Now on Bigfoot Evidence also with this attributed to Eric Altman of Pennsylvania Bigfoot. Was supposedly on his face book page:

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE SOON!!! The members of the Super Secret Sasquatch Society have Earth shattering news that is gonna turn the Bigfoot world upside down! Details coming soon.... You won't believe it when you hear it, but I can assure everyone it's legit

GK

Could this be the captured Bigfoot? The body? Or the Melba Ketchum release ....... Aaaaaah. Soooooooo..... .?

Interesting again Little Grasshopper .......

Lindsay just posted this in the comment section of his blog posting from today.

Sorry, press release, not a press conference. I screwed up.

I think we've heard 'wolf' about a hundred times now.

I know it will take some willpower but the best way to get these sort of announcements to stop is to ignore them.

We just need to keep our heads up, plow straight ahead and pray that someone or something with integrity comes forward in a legitimate way.

Robin Lynne Forestpeople

I want to thank everyone who showed up to show support for us. It is wonderful to know that in spite of not everyone being able to get along we all felt this was important enough to be a part of it. Its nice to know that when the real thing comes out we will have help spreading the news. Note: We were the last to know that a press statement and conference was today. Thanks again for all your support, The Ketchum Team

https://www.facebook...75871959165595/

HAHAHAHAHA Lindsay's been ''had'' again.!!!!

Edited by grayjay

Guest gerrykleier

Robin Lynne Forestpeople

I want to thank everyone who showed up to show support for us. It is wonderful to know that in spite of not everyone being able to get along we all felt this was important enough to be a part of it. Its nice to know that when the real thing comes out we will have help spreading the news. Note: We were the last to know that a press statement and conference was today. Thanks again for all your support, The Ketchum Team

https://www.facebook...75871959165595/

HAHAHAHAHA Lindsay's been ''had'' again.!!!!

Shortest turnaround time from 'Might be something' to FLOP yet....

GK

Guest slimwitless

Either that or he got played.

It's more likely he didn't vet his source. Making it up out of whole cloth with such a short expiration date doesn't make sense. Even Team Quantra knows that.