The Ketchum Report

Guest RedRatSnake

Man some of you guys are like micro managing this thing too death, instead of beating the messenger to a pulp, why not go back to the source of the samples and kick those people responsible around a bit, you have to question the source of these BF kill claims/samples and hold those responsible to a higher level than just believing them because they pass a test or seem sincere.

What happened to the forum that questioned everything and held those claiming evidence to a wall, you guys have let up on questioning all evidence and it has led to a burst in folks getting away with all kinds of BS.

Take a stand here. This is the big dog forum when it comes to Bigfoot ain't it~?

BFF Patron

Those jello nails, ain't like they used to be pal! :keeporder:

BFF Patron

Well someday maybe it'll come to a conclusion in this very thread. I lot of feelings could come from that too.

Good to see you around! Welcome back! :snooks:

Edited by bipedalist

So I have serious questions about this claim. And i do not believe it has been examined and vetted properly. several times here in this topic I have seen the claim made that Dr. Ketchum was involved in the DNA identification of victims of 9/11. I believe that claim was also made by Dr. Ketchum, on her website? (can't verify that, as it has been taken down).

I do not believe that law enforcement officers would send out DNA samples to companies who are doing animal testing. It just does not make sense to me. Has anyone approached Dr. Ketchum on this and asked for clarification / proof of her involvement, and how she was involved?

Making the claim to have been involved is pretty spectacular, I am just wondering if anyone - anyone at all can vouch for that claim? The main reason I ask is that several here have used that "fact" as "proof" of Dr. Ketchums expertise, and her standing in the scientific community. So I am looking for any evidence that could verify the claim Dr. Ketchum has made? inquiring minds want to know!

slowstepper

she did work in forensics for police and the fbi. she said in one of the interviews something about 911 but can't remember what she said.

From what I read, there were literally tens of thousands of DNA samples after 911 that needed to be tested on top of the normal work load that the lab in New York had and they had to be done asap due to accelerated degradation from the heat they had been exposed to. They contracted much of the work to labs across the country (some of which did the work at reduced rates or even pro bono) and they had rigid protocols established that all those labs had to follow. I haven't personally seen any documentation verifying Dr. Ketchums claim but then I didn't look too hard as I was satisfied just learning that much of the work was indeed outsourced.

Guest OntarioSquatch

She helped identify the remains of 9/11 victims through DNA testing.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Guest Scout1959

She said in the interview that she has done testing for the police. Apparently they are more than just a vet lab and do work on human dna.

I like what rrs said though.