The Ketchum Report

Paper aside,

maybe there's a real chance that she actually very much cares about these critters. I know Melba pretty darn well and I can say without a doubt that she has great compassion in her heart for them. Not many here will believe that but that's expected I guess. I know it to be the truth. Maybe her timing is strange but apparently it makes sense to her.

DR

Guest VioletX

Come on V, you're better than that.

You telling me she didn't give it the thumbs up ?

See the FB post on her own page for proof that she most certainly did.

She even deleted my comments saying what i said on this thread about the 25 million, even though she replied to them.

I think the person who started it may have jumped the gun and put it out tOo early and because she is part of the Pres group Robin and Melba endorsed it in solidarity or something like that.

JMHO

Edited by VioletX

Quote Derekfoot: "there's a real chance that she actually very much cares about these critters.

I know Melba pretty darn well and I can say without a doubt that she has great compassion in

her heart for them."

I believe you.

I also believe Melba has worked over long and hard on the research and the paper.

She does not deserve the attacks of the haters.

I think the person who started it may have jumped the gun and put it out tOo early and because she is part of the Pres group Robin and Melba endorsed it in solidarity or something like that.

JMHO

If I hear this excuse one more time, I may vomit!

It just makes all the previous "leaks" seem planned.

Come on V, you're better than that.

You telling me she didn't give it the thumbs up ?

See the FB post on her own page for proof that she most certainly did.

She even deleted my comments saying what i said on this thread about the 25 million, even though she replied to them.

Yeah I thought that was a bit strange bobby, I thought u had deleted them

I don't like hearing anything from Igor, he only seems to post negativity.

He's posted another bomb on melbas page talking about science will never accept the paper.

Maybe if someone is in the loop with Igor they could ask what he means

How about the FACT that she did talk about specific data in the paper. Talked about how Bigfoot is a human hybrid, sequencing of 3 genomes, modern human mother. Those are pretty darn specific things.

Mulder you really really need to stop using the word fact because things like the above don't support anything factual about what you are saying.

You are and have been using the word fact to mean "fact in addition to whatever else you consider acceptable".

Game Set Match!!!

It is absolutely wrong to put these "facts" out there and not provide the data to support them. If someone could provide even one fact to support these claims it would at least give folks hope. If one of the sequenced genomes is from the Sierra Kills, game over.

It is absolutely wrong to put these "facts" out there and not provide the data to support them.

If someone could provide even one fact to support these claims it would at least give folks hope.

If one of the sequenced genomes is from the Sierra Kills, game over.

I thought she said her "Bigfoot steak" didn't look like the picture of it circulating on the net.

There have been different stories from or about Smeja; I haven't kept up, but simply put a

question mark by his name in my mental list.

As for all the definitions of what's "absolutely wrong" that I have read on this forum, it boggles

my mind and the attitude reeks of entitlement. Bigfoot is real to me, but some of the people in

here seem rather fictitious.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I thought that was a bit strange bobby, I thought u had deleted them

I don't like hearing anything from Igor, he only seems to post negativity.

He's posted another bomb on melbas page talking about science will never accept the paper.

Maybe if someone is in the loop with Igor they could ask what he means

Sorry I should have said doesn't want to accept instead of never.

I'm surprised igors post hasn't been deleted, it's more damaging than bobbys

BFF Patron

Quote Derekfoot: "there's a real chance that she actually very much cares about these critters.

I know Melba pretty darn well and I can say without a doubt that she has great compassion in

her heart for them."

I believe you.

I also believe Melba has worked over long and hard on the research and the paper.

She does not deserve the attacks of the haters.

If I hear this excuse one more time, I may vomit!

It just makes all the previous "leaks" seem planned.

I only vomit when I hear of censorship among those I would like to trust, regardless of who calls who "haters" and how weakly they define it.

Edited by bipedalist

I thought she said her "Bigfoot steak" didn't look like the picture of it circulating on the net.

There have been different stories from or about Smeja; I haven't kept up, but simply put a

question mark by his name in my mental list.

As for all the definitions of what's "absolutely wrong" that I have read on this forum, it boggles

my mind and the attitude reeks of entitlement. Bigfoot is real to me, but some of the people in

here seem rather fictitious.

I have heard all the theories about multiple samples, etc., and hope this is true. I also would like nothing more than for her to be right and have the facts to back up all her incredible claims. It just seems to be, the more we here, the less it seems probable.

The whole squatch preservation bit seems completely ridiculous to me.

First, I'm reasonably certain that the number of squatch killed by humans annually is lower than the number of humans killed by squatch. Of course, the number of humans killed by humans is considerably. Solve that problem first.

Second, squatch are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. The whole if cut down a tree, you kill a squatch, mindset is nonsense. The squatch will hang out somewhere else while the berry bushes grow where the tree used to be, then come back and eat them as well as the deer, rabbits, you name it, that show up to eat the grass. If tree-cutting killed squatch, squatch would kill all the beavers.

Third, no one has ever proven squatch to be endangered. Beyond that, it is screwy to believe that something that can elude us seemingly at will is in any true danger from systematic hunting by humans. Anybody with the smarts and resources to successfully hunt squatch isn't the type that would kill them indiscriminately.

Fourth, if you set aside a preserve for squatch, you might be able to keep people out, but you have no way of keeping the squatch in. Problem not solved.

I could go on.

I do understand that MK may be developing some sort of guilt complex over what she fears could happen after people are forced to accept that they exist, and some probably will get killed as a result. But that's going to happen when the public realizes they exist regardless. Proof --> exposure --> consequence. It is a necessary and natural development and MK's efforts to prevent it won't matter a bit.

If she doesn't want to be responsible for the death of any squatch, she shouldn't publish or release any other evidence.

BFF Patron
....If she doesn't want to be responsible for the death of any squatch, she shouldn't publish or release any other evidence.

Quite the conundrum, no?!

I don't think critiquing these leaks and what Dr. Ketchum has said about her study is participating in hate mongering. It's legitimate criticism of her actions, not the woman herself. I have no idea who Melba is outside of this thread, but if I did, I doubt I would change my perspective of how she has chosen to handle things, or down play the subsequent impact that might have in regards to her study. I haven't heard Melba complain about her negative feedback too much, just those that support her without questioning. I say it's strictly their problem, not hers.

Edited by CTfoot

Guest crabshack

If she doesn't want to be responsible for the death of any squatch

One is only responsible for their own actions, and no one else’s.

Besides the squatches seem to be taking care of themselves just fine, or we would have bodies for science.