Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

I dunno bro. Equating food stamps, and welfare to money earned by killing a BF are two totally separate distinctions. I don't see how 'capitalizing' on proving existence of the most mythological beast of all-time is taking a hand out, but C'est la vie.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

Guest rolando

Thanks for signing up Driver. As a father myself, I can understand how you must have felt as soon as the children appeared.

Something changed inside me when my child was born: I became the Protector. This goes not just for my child but for all children.

I bleed red white and blue, I love hunting, fishing, budweiser, my family, and a hard honest day of work trying to make a living to keep a roof over our heads and food in our mouths and in the middle of all this I had a crazy ride.

Jodie I'm that guy, the generals buddy, the same guy you talked to when he was in la

Wait a minute- Never mind, I guess I'll being PM'ing you too for some clarification.

Edited by Jodie

Did I read it correctly- the young creature was shot for the fun of the kill?

Tim

I think He was referring to the fact that he doesn't kill things for the fun of it.

Heck ya! I log in today and see the handle "thedriver" and it made me sit up and pay attention again. Thanks for joining and not remaining anonymous driver. I have been clamoring for someone to get your story and see if you can vouch for General, and I guess we can get it straight from the man himself now, so, thank you.

I have a few dozen questions I would like to ask and maybe you can elaborate and answer some please.

1. Have you signed a non disclosure agreement like the others directly involved here, or are you free to give ALL the details about the creatures and events of that day? I hope you are still on the outside so to speak.

2. Be as specific as possible- what did they look like? General's description was human/boxer dog face and I found that astonishing because I have never heard that before. So, can you describe them both please?

3. Do you think they are ape or human or a mix of both? Maybe something altogether different?

4. The chunk 'o squatch in your possession- can you describe it? Size, smell, etc.... Maybe a picture if possible?

5. Where there any photos at all taken that day at the scene? You both seem to be of my generation, late 20's or early 30's and everyone my age seems to have a cameraphone. I am 33 btw. Although you mentioned you have just gotten a smartphone, so maybe not?

6. How did the story first leak away from yourself and General? Did you make a pact to keep it between you two and one of you said something to the wife and it spread from there or did someone else find the evidence and find you?

7. I think y'all grabbed a body and just can't say so at this time. So knowing the answer ahead of the question, do you or any associates posess a body or another piece of a body other than the chunk 'o squatch previously mentioned?

8. How would you describe the noises they made? General says "deaf chatter", what would you say? Anything close to the English language?

9. Did you know it was a squatch before hearing the first shot, or did you think he was shooting a man in a suit?

Lastly, I want to thank you ahead for joining and any answers you can provide. Don't take too much bs if any gets lobbed at you here. Nobody here other than the General was there with you so they have never been in your shoes. It was just you and General correct? Thanks again thedriver.

Dang, I love it when the plot thickens! :)

I can tell you that a million is not what in after I work hard every day and come home to my loving pregnant wife and my son and I feel great putting in a honest day of work im not looking for handouts if I was I would go on foodstamps, unemployment, and welfare I wasn't raised that way

I respect your work ethic, but I don't think that it would be a hand out in any way. you where a part of the whole event and when this comes to light, there is going to be all kinds of money being made.

you deserve your do and proper,like every one else involved.don't think of it as a hand out, your capitalizing on your experience,many distinguished people though out history did the same.

the way things are going with the economy, if there is any way you can secure a greater future for your family, please do so, I think many will agree that you'll be all the better for it.

Good luck and congrats on the second little one on the way.

Hey Driver- Thanks for clarifying my question via PM. I thought I was having premature senior moment. Listen, when the juvenile bigfoot heard/ saw the mother being shot, from what I gather, the mother ran away. Did the young follow the mother or stay around you and Justin? I was never quiet clear on that point. Also, it's my understanding that the mother bigfoot was pregnant at the time, can you verify that fact for me since those under NDA can't? If so, how was her condition obvious?

Guest parnassus

Driver

Welcome.

It is not uncommon for members to question claims made by new posters, so don't take offense if someone asks how they would know that you are the driver.

Requests for personal info is out of bounds, so don't feel like you have to respond to such demands, and you can also notify a moderator here by using the report button.

Having said all that, I personally would put more stock in your posts if Derek (not General) vouched for you.

Thanks

p

Thepattywagon, the last thing the driver wants to do is talk to anyone on this forum, lol. He's seen people get eaten up here. I've interviewed him extensively. You won't hear from him here I'm sure. His story is being very carefully documented, and will be available once the study is complete.

DR

Hey DR

Your post doesn't seem to square with what we are hearing from the new poster thedriver. Any clue?

Thanks

p

Edited by parnassus

Guest Thepattywagon

'Bout time you showed up, Driver. Thanks for coming on here and clarifying events for us. We are all completely dependent on the testimony of you and General regarding this incident, so your patience with our questioning is much appreciated.

It seems apparent that had it been known there were 'little ones' with the adult, Justin would probably not have taken the first shot, and it sounds like you would have discouraged him from doing so. That speaks volumes regarding your respect for all life, and it sounds like you have remorse about that day's events.

The only questions I have right now are with regard to your piece of the sample. How big is it, what does it weigh, what color, how much hair is covering it, how is it wrapped up for preservation and what is it wrapped in?.

Also, is there ANYTHING that would prevent you from unwrapping it temporarily and taking some photos (closeups) to share here? That would eliminate the need to answer all of my prior questions.

Thanks for your willingness to share the event with us, Driver!

BFF Patron

Driver, since you had binocs and General had a scope, what was the communication back and forth. General says you were the spotter, what exactly did you tell him before the shot, if anything? What was his response? Did he ask to ever use the binoculars to verify before taking the shot?

General feel free to refresh my memory as you see fit. Can I ask the magnifying power of both the binocs and the scope?

Parn, I'm not the drivers boss, or the generals for that matter. I was surprised he posted here at all. I didn't think he would. I will discourage him to say much more. There is a book being written now about this event and the Olympic Project, as well as a few other things. The exact details of the shootings will be in the book. None of us are expecting to get rich off a book..lol, but it is important that the info is given accurately and in it's entirety. I realize everybody here wants to know more, at least those of you who are open to believing this, but I wouldn't expect much more information than has already been given. If some of you are angry at me because of that then so be it. Put yourself in my shoes for a minute and maybe you'll understand. I do sincerely appreciate all the positive input we have received.

DR

I suppose this is none of my business, but are the 'driver', and 'General' both receiving royalties for the book deal? Only reason I ask, and assume, is that it strikes me as odd that they had the encounter, yet are not the ones writing the book, and don't seem to be in control of the accounts of their own stories. If they are, it makes perfect sense, and I totally get it. By implication, then would they also have NDA's with you, Derek? I've dealt with intellectual property, and copyright stuff in the past, and it is a pretty tedious task, and entails a tremendous amount of crossing your T's, and dotting your i's. Also a question about the writing process...Are you self-publishing, or did you get a book deal with a publisher? Is it too early to say who the writer is?

I suppose this is none of my business, but are the 'driver', and 'General' both receiving royalties for the book deal? Only reason I ask, and assume, is that it strikes me as odd that they had the encounter, yet are not the ones writing the book, and don't seem to be in control of the accounts of their own stories. If they are, it makes perfect sense, and I totally get it.

I think that's an appropriate question. Also, the only appropriate answer is "yes" IMHO.

Forgive me for asking, but why is this a book about the Sierra Shooting and the Olympic Project? Admittedly, I don't really know how these things work. It could be perfectly reasonable that Olympic Project had the appropriate contacts and connection to get the ball rolling on a book deal, and so they are genuinely helping the General and the Driver. If in the process they also help themselves, I say all is fair as long as everyone gets their piece.

I'm just really curious as to why General and Driver seem to be not the least bit concerned about any potential money for their experience, and truly seem to have resigned to the fact that there really is none to be made, while the Olympic Project seems to be quite concerned with not doing anything that could hurt potential book sales?

Again, I am completely ignorant as to the process involved, and am genuinely curious. This is in no way an accusation, just a question. That's how you learn! By asking questions!

BFF Patron

Perhaps it all comes down to who the rock star ghost writer is, how deep the pockets of the publishing company are (if not self-published) or maybe how well connected the ghost writer is to Bigfootdom?! "Water, water everywhere, and not a drop to drink."