Mount St. Helens (Threads Merged)

Guest River

So, in post#1 you say this:

Post up any information you have that concerns this topic.

And now you say this:

Yeah, like everything else bigfoot related, it all turns out to be another camp fire story, with no way of possibly looking into it. SURE, i "believe". NOT :D

Just dont expect everyone to be so accepting of every "story" that finds its way down the river.... ;-) Critical thinking, and a little bit of investigation speaks volumes. Amazing aint it, another story..... non verifiable. but yeah... I'm sure it happened dude.

I'm not buying it, and personally I doubt many here are either.

In other words, this whole thread is a trolling attempt? You're asking for info just for the purpose of shooting it down and expressing your preconceived belief of the veracity of the topic? And you call THAT critical thinking? :lol:

Yeah dude, I'm the one trolling the forums with lame stories that lead people on. You got me.

Edited by River

SSR Team

But isn't the government protecting the endangered species from the logging companies? It seems to me that you have your argument backwards.

And don't you think there are enough environmentalists in the PNW to raise a holy stink if the government was exterminating an entire class of large, intelligent animal?

And back to your previous post; now you're saying there is only one reason instead of many? And your one reason makes no sense.

Got it.

Thanks

No no, you quite obviously haven't " got " anything at all..

I said " i don't need to tell you three ( but i could if i had to ), but i don't HAVE to ( just because you asked me to give 3 reasons you think that makes me do something ?? forget it ), so i will give you ONE reason that has much more than 3 reasons within it " & anyone with half a brain can understand that, or should be able to anyway.. :)

I guess you just read it wrong, got it.. ;)

SSR Team

In other words, this whole thread is a trolling attempt? You're asking for info just for the purpose of shooting it down and expressing your preconceived belief of the veracity of the topic? And you call THAT critical thinking? :lol:

Now i hope you're really understanding where i'm coming from Spazmeister, & i don't mean in this Thread...;)

SSR Team

Thank you Bobby!

Well i found a link to the thread in question Jodie via google on the old BFF but the link is broken sadly..

Guess that along with lots of othe rgreat information taht was on the old BFF is now just gone huh or does anyone know if it's archived ??

Would be a killer if it's just gone & i truly hope it isn't..

Anyway, i found these saved on an old hard drive odie..

After lookign at them, theY don't really say a great deal to me really ( i haven't really had that much of a look & my memory isn't fresh with them ) but if my memory serves me right, the Guy in question was trying to look for patterns in reported Sightings & see if anything stood out with regards to Sigthing Pre eruptions to within the next 10 Years or so after it..

Prior to eruption >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5 Years after eruption

post-136-043364700 1285481004_thumb.jpg post-136-070266300 1285481077_thumb.jpg

Edited by BobbyO

Now I am all for fair and free discourse of info, but not at the cost of family who will have nothing to do with this or have passed away and can not defend them selves...

So what do I do, I now I owe some an explanation I also know I do not want to divulge for personal reasons to others... i can not pass on information without naming names...

Like this.

My cousin, "John", knew a fellow named "Fred", who flew helicopters for *undisclosed government agency*. After Mt. St. Helens blew its top, there were rescue crews all over the valleys looking for people who might have survived. The crews used cadaver dogs to sniff out remains, and were all over the mountain. Well, Fred told John, who told me, that on one trip to fly out equipment, instead of equipment, they had this large net full of bodies. These weren't human remains. They sort of looked human, but they were huge, and covered with hair and mud. He was ordered to fly them to the *another undisclosed government agency* camp, where the bodies were placed in trucks. Fred asked if the bodies were sasquatch, and they told him, "we don't know." He asked where the bodies would be taken, and he was told, "someplace safe." Fred was then told not to tell anyone about these events, ever.

Hmm. It sounds so believable, I think it must be proof of a government cover-up.

Admin

As someone who held a government security clearance for some time, I can tell you that the government covers up all kinds of things, sometimes with no apparent reason unless you have some of the details. It often makes no sense with those details. But it does happen, and with regularity.

I don't know about wildlife issues, but the situations created by the Spotted Owl and Snail Darter (when compared to things I saw and read way back when) are easily enough to cause some secrecy. I don't know if this is the case or not, but the idea is not at all far-fetched IMO.

I can vouch for this. If they want to bad enough, the government can keep a secret. And sometimes, it does not make sense. Why they would in this case, I am not exactly sure. Unless it is for the impact to industry and $$$.

SSR Team

I can vouch for this. If they want to bad enough, the government can keep a secret. And sometimes, it does not make sense. Why they would in this case, I am not exactly sure. Unless it is for the impact to industry and $$$.

Surely that's enough for absolutely anyone to at least entertain the idea of a Goverment, any Goverment not just the US, & not just dismiss it because there is " no evidence " to the contrary ??

Edited by BobbyO

Well Bobby , I looked at them, and I assume the little green boxes were where sightings took place? I didn't count them but I also didn't see much difference pre and post just looking at the google maps. To me that could mean two things: They don't live in the Mt. St. Helen's area because of the volcanic activity that has been going on for years there and just pass through the area as they travel. Or there is the same amount of human traffic in the areas pre and post blow so you basically have the same amount of sightings. Just guessing, of course.

SSR Team

Well Bobby , I looked at them, and I assume the little green boxes were where sightings took place? I didn't count them but I also didn't see much difference pre and post just looking at the google maps. To me that could mean two things: They don't live in the Mt. St. Helen's area because of the volcanic activity that has been going on for years there and just pass through the area as they travel. Or there is the same amount of human traffic in the areas pre and post blow so you basically have the same amount of sightings. Just guessing, of course.

Sorry Jodie, you should look at the Blue, Green & Red markers, some are in the shape of Pins ( Class A's ), others are arrows & kind of heart shaped things for Tracks &/or Class B's..

The different Colours are for the different websites that report the Sightings IE The Blue coloured one's are BFRO Sighting Reports from their Database..

Take no notice of the little Green Boxes, the square shaped Boxes, they're just where people have taken Pictures..

Sorry, should have been more clearer..;)

All is revealed here..;)

http://penn.freeservers.com/bigfootmaps/

So, as a publicly known witness when can I expect the MIB to be knocking on my door? When did they contact you? :D

SSR Team

You never know JC, see that Car parked down the Road outside your House with the 2 Guys in it with Shades on, well................. :D

Admin

So, as a publicly known witness when can I expect the MIB to be knocking on my door?

Most likely when you are in the shower... :P

Any unexpected visits by utility workers recently? B)

The government lies to us every day. Just turn on the news. Imagine what secrets the shadow agencies are keeping. I never ehard of the St. Helen's incident before but if Squatches exist (I believe the do), I find it hard to believe that the CIA knows nothing more about them then people on the forums. The strength, agility, intelligence, stealth, elusiveness, etc is more than enough to get their attention.

I believe they've captured one or two and studied the crap out of them. Their threats to rangers and park officials to keep it quiet are enough to do just that. Don't be foolish to think that just because a few may talk that the secret can't remain. Disinformation, ridicule and more threats can easily overcome that.