Mount St. Helens (Threads Merged)

Guest River

I find it absolutely incredible..

In your opening Post, of a Thread you started on a Bigfoot Forum where amazingly, some people know the Animal exists, other believe it does, you don't belive it does, others dont' believe it to but you " want to get to the bottom of these rumours " which is cool..

So when some people tell you what they know, you write what you do above & put silly ( i wnat to swear but won't ) quote marks " on a word which someone is doing to try to help you in what you've asked & then you tell them to " keep spreading the buzz about " ??????????????

Are you for real or what ???

I find that VERY rude personally, VERY rude but i just guess people were brought ( dragged in some cases ) up & raised differently.

I really do not understand, i really don't, it truly baffles me ..

This Forum is making my blood boil on a daily basis with what people write on it, sad but true & it makes me angry..

Rudeness makes me angry.

I may come across as rude when I see people tell deceptive stories and spread rumors such as these in the community. Perhaps this will explain a little bit of "where I'm coming from".

I'm still open to hearing any new information about any claims of bodies discovered at MT ST Helens. My tone, is more in response to TooRiskys claims. (which you can decide for yourself the veracity of them)

First he says this:

There was a big cover up about the BF bodies discovered after the eruption... A National Guard helicopter pilot said after his retirement that he saw the bodies when he air lifted a huge net with about 20 bodies of all sizes, all were bi-pedal...

Thanks bro this is one of the reports of the bodies... The guy I am talking about flew the National Guard Chopper, he is a relative of mine, and saw the bodies in the covered net....

Then later says this, which seems odd after these first statements, but I'm sure its just me. Also, these last statements were made after I challenged the veracity of his claims. After which in PM he explained to me that some relative of his was on a plane with C__hy Str__n and they heard these claims. Then he changes up and says B___y S____t was the person that heard the claims. He says also he has talked to the pilot personally via PM. (after having the nerve to use derogatory terms like calling me "little man" but hey, its all good. i can fend for myself :-P)

So perhaps that might explain my tone a little bit.

Well once again we have as a forum found another subject that is 30 years old and is neither provable or un-provalble... So were are batting pretty much 1000 on chasing our tails round and round... I have a vested interest in this because of a relative is purportedly to have made statement's heard by another, I have met this person and without coming out confirmed to me it was true, and since his passing his cousin relayed to me this story... I have in-turn confirmed as much as I could and believe what I have been told.

Now is this proof for anyone else, that depends on the person... But when we boil it all down, this happened long ago, no I was not present at the time I was in the Military in Germany, no I do not have any pictures or video, and no I do not know of or think there is any pictures, video or documents...

So as was said before by a very intelligent man... "And this takes us back to square one". This issue will probably never be solved one way or another, but sure would be nice to know 100%.

Interesting how it evolves... to me. But hey... I'm the one trolling the forums with stories and such.

:D

I'd be more than happy to see some valid information about bigfoot bodies surface. Do I expect it? No... Am I open to it? Yes. I think if the above posts do not explain my rudeness, then I apologize.

Please make up your own mind... but I kind of saw enough already to not warrant further investigation into his claims. Please do not take it as a general sentiment to the OP topic.

Edited by River

So who's cousin's friend talk to somebody who was in an airplane with someone who heard from someone else that his best friend's brother/sister/conjoined twin had a neighbor/friend/sibling/significant other in the CIA/FBI/USAF and/or the National Guard who actually swore to the Sweet Lord above that he saw a bunch of bigfoot bodies being airlifted from the ashes of Mt. St. Helen's and was sworn to secrecy but feels that the truth must come out...especially when someone else it buying a round?

I am just so confused!

OK I have been informed there is stuff going on and that I should not divulge family info for certain reasons... Now I am all for fair and free discourse of info, but not at the cost of family who will have nothing to do with this or have passed away and can not defend them selves...

So what do I do, I now I owe some an explanation I also know I do not want to divulge for personal reasons to others... i can not pass on information without naming names, and it has been said that there are those that just do not know how to act and abuse this info, the people and cause one heck of some kind of turmoil...

I have a close family... I have very good friends and team members... So maybe it is best that I give out this info to trusted ones that will not go after my family or go after my kin who don't care or know of things that are asked here... So those that want to know what I have and I have said it is to some controversial, to me I say it is good info... Get to know me and me you, I only worry that my Russian Aunts will seriously lambaste me at family get to-gathers if morons call and try to gather info from them... God you have no clue, they are worse that the ultimate skeptic...

So get to know me, lets be cordial and gimme time to know all ya want is some info... Tis cool with me...

I have to say it is a shame that some will go to extended lengths to prove a point... To go to people not involved and ambush them to make a point... Just a shame ...

I'm not keeping up with this thread too well............are you saying that one of your relatives knows about the bigfoot cover-up?

SSR Team

I wasn't aware that my Mother in Law had been to the St Helens area previosuly to be honest Tim, but now i know she has & didn't tell me... :D

SSR Team

I won't quote you river but i understand what you're saying..

You're still rude though.. :)

Guest vilnoori

River: "I may come across as rude when I see people tell deceptive stories and spread rumors such as these in the community. Perhaps this will explain a little bit of where I'm coming from."

Personally I want to hear any and all stories, deceptive or not, and make up my own mind. I don't appreciate various skeptics appointing themselves as some kind of Internet censor, particularly on a forum devoted to the topic. If the want they are welcome to give their opinion or refutation, but suppression and browbeating, no. Glad your next statement modifies the intensity of that statement, River. The whole reason many people, including myself, come to this forum is for the stories. Whether they are true or not is a moot point, really, since none of them are proveable anyway.

River: "I may come across as rude when I see people tell deceptive stories and spread rumors such as these in the community. Perhaps this will explain a little bit of where I'm coming from."

Personally I want to hear any and all stories, deceptive or not, and make up my own mind. I don't appreciate various skeptics appointing themselves as some kind of Internet censor, particularly on a forum devoted to the topic. If the want they are welcome to give their opinion or refutation, but suppression and browbeating, no. Glad your next statement modifies the intensity of that statement, River. The whole reason many people, including myself, come to this forum is for the stories. Whether they are true or not is a moot point, really, since none of them are proveable anyway.

(my bolding) Who censored anything? Also, isnt that exactly the point?

Guest RedRatSnake

Awesome ~ mega-icon-smiley-thumbs-up.jpg

vilnoori,that was brilliant , the best way ive seen it put so far.well done my dear,well done indeed. :blush:

SSR Team

Top Post Vil & bang on the money as usual... ;)

Edited by BobbyO

In my perfect world, this should be a reporters second stop. Report the story to the database of their choice and then bring it here to talk about it. If that conversation contains suggestions on how to verify their sighting, fine. If that conversation contains respectfully stated alternative suggestions, that's fine too. If it is just a bunch of "from the hip" shoot downs then not so fine.