Is Anyone Feeling Closer To Sasquatch Discovery?

hiflier

So being the new guy here and could care less what anyone thinks I have a few questions. Please don't take these inquiries with any emotion. They are just words. 

1. What is a Sasquatch "expert"?

2. Who can talk about Sasquatch behavior if they've never seen one?

3. Has anyone ever examined the actual foundation of this so-called "Bigfoot community"?

4. Why is there a desire or the field to need to prove anything to the public?

5. Human beings have come up with the tree knocking, whooping and other stimuli to these beings but is it is it really valid?

6. The Sasquatch is a people and yet Humans seem to think they are an animal or an ape like species that is below the human race. Why is that?

7. Lastly why are the personal attacks? I understand the bad blood but this unity call that I am reading notches here but everywhere in this community specifically starts with people realizing they don't know jack **** about these beings.

I understand this list is going to **** people off or rub somebody the wrong way but again these are just questions I am asking I'm not trying to form an opinion or judge anybody. I spent six days in a place and had a list of experiences with these beings that some people take 10 if not 20 years to experience. It pretty much overloaded my mind with trying to comprehend what and why. That's why I'm here. These beings only show themselves to humans they believe they can trust. I know this for fact because of the behavior that I experience from them. First Nations people know exactly what these beings are and how they behave. If you're looking for experts those folks know the answers.

Every time evidence is brought forward and shown some "expert" comes out and says it's false and fake. The obvious hoaxes are easy to figure out but I don't think we need any scientist or alleged expert to tell us what's going on. In fact a lot of the big names in the researcher community have never had an encounter. You go out in the woods you experienced something you don't know what it is you use your brain to try to figure it out. You ask questions of others and try to develop answers. You can feel what the truth is. That's just my thoughts anyway.

I think all of us have a common bond for a direction of where these issues should go but fighting about it is a waste of time. This is my opinion and my opinion only take it for what its worth.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

I do however believe that we should exclude paranormalists from our community, which IMO is pure common sense.  We have a difficult time as it is convincing both the scientific community and the general public at large to take the subject seriously with our Flesh and Blood position.  Paranormalists and those who consider Bigfoot some type of extraterrestrial being only serve to further discredit our community.  Advocating for the exclusion of paranormalist fringe "researchers" is tantamount to saying that flat earthers should be excluded from a geography convention.  It is pure common sense.

first off, let me say that I appreciate your opinion and the respectful way that you have presented it. 

If that exclusion is the goal, then I and a few other researchers on here who are regular posters might as well excuse ourselves from the forum.  Where is the line drawn between pure f&b and a paranormalist?  And who determines it?

We have members here who have experienced what they believe to be mind speak...and not in the overly detailed larping fantasy way...what seems like actual messages that didn’t appear to be their own.  They are confused by it but it actually seemed to happen.  I and a couple of other members have seen strange lights and orbs in areas where we found prints or other possible  signs of Sasquatch. Is that in the realm of the paranormal?  How about the effects that are usually explained away by infrasound?  Self illuminating eyes?  Where’s the boundary?  How about someone like me who is honest with himself and others and is not completely sold on what these things might be?  I think that these things are relic hominids, but I don’t know for sure. I am not trying to push an agenda and I don’t cherry pick the accounts that back up my worldview and Ignore those that don’t.  Regardless of what they are, there is some weird stuff that goes hand in hand with them. I don’t have an explanation for it, and if admitting that means that this forum isn’t a place for me then so be it. 

At this point, I would almost rather interact with someone who thinks that these things are inter dimensional but has a logical , questioning approach to it as opposed to a pure flesh and blooder who claims have all of the answers and wants me to look at blurry pictures of the treeline and play “Where’s the Wildman”. 

I don’t understand this belief that if we just purge out the ‘crazies’ that establishment science is going to embrace the topic and those of us who are left. Let me share a secret with some of you.... they think that all of us are crazy...be it apes, relic hominids, or something that just jumped out of it portal.  

The only thing that is going to sway their opinion is going to be tangible, undeniable proof. Something so in your face and delivered so publicly that it can’t be denied or covered up.  Not pleas to be taken seriously because you’re one of the ‘good ones’.  As we all know, there are a handful of actual scientists who openly state their belief in Sasquatch...and the are raked over the coals by their peers. But, we think that ‘citizen scientists’ or amateurs are going to be received any better? 

And if someone is able to actually deliver that proof, it isn’t going to make a lick of difference if they think that they shot a monkey, a demon, or something from Planet X...as long as that proof in on the table.  

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, xdivision said:

So being the new guy here and could care less what anyone thinks I have a few questions. Please don't take these inquiries with any emotion. They are just words. 

1. What is a Sasquatch "expert"?

2. Who can talk about Sasquatch behavior if they've never seen one?

3. Has anyone ever examined the actual foundation of this so-called "Bigfoot community"?

4. Why is there a desire or the field to need to prove anything to the public?

5. Human beings have come up with the tree knocking, whooping and other stimuli to these beings but is it is it really valid?

6. The Sasquatch is a people and yet Humans seem to think they are an animal or an ape like species that is below the human race. Why is that?

7. Lastly why are the personal attacks? I understand the bad blood but this unity call that I am reading notches here but everywhere in this community specifically starts with people realizing they don't know jack **** about these beings.

I understand this list is going to **** people off or rub somebody the wrong way but again these are just questions I am asking I'm not trying to form an opinion or judge anybody. I spent six days in a place and had a list of experiences with these beings that some people take 10 if not 20 years to experience. It pretty much overloaded my mind with trying to comprehend what and why. That's why I'm here. These beings only show themselves to humans they believe they can trust. I know this for fact because of the behavior that I experience from them. First Nations people know exactly what these beings are and how they behave. If you're looking for experts those folks know the answers.

Every time evidence is brought forward and shown some "expert" comes out and says it's false and fake. The obvious hoaxes are easy to figure out but I don't think we need any scientist or alleged expert to tell us what's going on. In fact a lot of the big names in the researcher community have never had an encounter. You go out in the woods you experienced something you don't know what it is you use your brain to try to figure it out. You ask questions of others and try to develop answers. You can feel what the truth is. That's just my thoughts anyway.

I think all of us have a common bond for a direction of where these issues should go but fighting about it is a waste of time. This is my opinion and my opinion only take it for what its worth.

1) There is no such thing. We are all grasping for straws.

2) I’ve never seen one but I’ve seen a trackway. I’m not sure how people who get fleeting glimpses of one think they have all the answers? Unless your Jane Goodall spending years with a species? Your very limited.

3) Explain?

4) 411 books? Are there people being kidnapped or preyed upon unsuspectingly? Endangered species act? Grizzly Bears and Wolves are success stories. Human knowledge and science? What could a fellow bipedal species tell us about our origins? It baffles me WHY people would ask this question. It’s a very misanthropic point of view.

5) I don’t put stock in it. I chose other stimuli.

6) Because they do not exhibit fire or tool use? Because they don’t build cities and we hide in the deep forest? Obviously they are a close relative. Are they Homo Sapien? No. I don’t have any friends that are 8 feet tall and sleep in the Rocky Mountains in the middle of winter with no fire or blanket. I’ve never thought Patty looked like a human. Close! But not human. Or Homo Sapien.

The problem with Native American accounts? Is they either don’t line up tribe to tribe or they focus on one behavior or even gender. And then of course the mysticism. Coyote is the trickster and creator. Nothing against any of it. But it’s not a scientific nut and bolts approach to the subject even if some wisdom can be gleaned from it.

Whats the gestation period of a Sasquatch? When are offspring weaned? What is the age of adulthood? Where does it’s DNA fall on the tree of life? 

Unfortunately until the species is proven to science? These answers and thousand more questions will never be answered. 

I don’t take anything you said personal. And I hope you extend the same to me.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

first off, let me say that I appreciate your opinion and the respectful way that you have presented it. 

If that exclusion is the goal, then I and a few other researchers on here who are regular posters might as well excuse ourselves from the forum.  Where is the line drawn between pure f&b and a paranormalist?  And who determines it?

We have members here who have experienced what they believe to be mind speak...and not in the overly detailed larping fantasy way...what seems like actual messages that didn’t appear to be their own.  They are confused by it but it actually seemed to happen.  I and a couple of other members have seen strange lights and orbs in areas where we found prints or other possible  signs of Sasquatch. Is that in the realm of the paranormal?  How about the effects that are usually explained away by infrasound?  Self illuminating eyes?  Where’s the boundary?  How about someone like me who is honest with himself and others and is not completely sold on what these things might be?  I think that these things are relic hominids, but I don’t know for sure. I am not trying to push an agenda and I don’t cherry pick the accounts that back up my worldview and Ignore those that don’t.  Regardless of what they are, there is some weird stuff that goes hand in hand with them. I don’t have an explanation for it, and if admitting that means that this forum isn’t a place for me then so be it. 

At this point, I would almost rather interact with someone who thinks that these things are inter dimensional but has a logical , questioning approach to it as opposed to a pure flesh and blooder who claims have all of the answers and wants me to look at blurry pictures of the treeline and play “Where’s the Wildman”. 

I don’t understand this belief that if we just purge out the ‘crazies’ that establishment science is going to embrace the topic and those of us who are left. Let me share a secret with some of you.... they think that all of us are crazy...be it apes, relic hominids, or something that just jumped out of it portal.  

The only thing that is going to sway their opinion is going to be tangible, undeniable proof. Something so in your face and delivered so publicly that it can’t be denied or covered up.  Not pleas to be taken seriously because you’re one of the ‘good ones’.  As we all know, there are a handful of actual scientists who openly state their belief in Sasquatch...and the are raked over the coals by their peers. But, we think that ‘citizen scientists’ or amateurs are going to be received any better? 

And if someone is able to actually deliver that proof, it isn’t going to make a lick of difference if they think that they shot a monkey, a demon, or something from Planet X...as long as that proof in on the table.  

Thank you for your reply.  I don't claim to have all of the answers, and until a type specimen is brought in I highly doubt anyone will.  Regarding infrasound, there is nothing "paranormal" or "unexplained" about it.  Lions and many other very real, flesh and blood predators of this earth use infrasound to disorient prey.  I'm not stating this as gospel by any means, but it is well known that infrasound often produces a feeling of intense fear in humans, especially if they are already on edge which would be the case if one is alone in the deep forest, particularly at night.  After all, when a human is in the forest we are no longer at the top of the food chain.  Perhaps the "orbs" and unexplained "voices" could be some sort of purely psychological reaction to the species infrasound and the heightened level of fear it produces.

Don't misunderstand, I am not claiming I know this to be true.  It is simply a hypothesis that I have developed during the course of my independent research.  I freely admit I could be wrong. My only point here is, paranormal explanations are not needed.  Even with cases that appear to be have some sort of "supernatural" aspect. 

Infrasound could be used to easily explain most of the paranormal aspects of what some people encounter. Infrasound was being tested as a non-lethal crowd control method. It can cause disorientation, nausea and hallucinations. Tigers use it aggressively sometimes and large animals in general utilize it.   

Edited by Marty

1) There is no such thing. We are all grasping for straws.Ive been up close and personal with these beings but I will not try to convince anyone otherwise

2) I’ve never seen one but I’ve seen a trackway. I’m not sure how people who get fleeting glimpses of one think they have all the answers? Unless your Jane Goodall spending years with a species? Your very limited. I did a 6 day trip and experienced more than others have in 20 years.

3) Explain?

Its about money. Pay to go pay to get a handshake on and on. Experts want the fame and money thier labors. Easy to call everything a hoax.

4) 411 books? Are there people being kidnapped or preyed upon unsuspectingly? Endangered species act? Grizzly Bears and Wolves are success stories. Human knowledge and science? What could a fellow bipedal species tell us about our origins? It baffles me WHY people would ask this question. It’s a very misanthropic point of view.

Humans cant manage themselves let alone wildlife. Along with the lumber industry wiping natural habitat for wildlife survival everythings doomed.

Just being where ever and acting normal is all you need to do. We seem to be their entertainment. They let you know when its time to go.

6) Because they do not exhibit fire or tool use? Because they don’t build cities and we hide in the deep forest? Obviously they are a close relative. Are they Homo Sapien? No. I don’t have any friends that are 8 feet tall and sleep in the Rocky Mountains in the middle of winter with no fire or blanket. I’ve never thought Patty looked like a human. Close! But not human. Or Homo Sapien.

Agreed. They I believe are a human hybrid. What exactly is my journey. I was a huge skeptic once. After my encounters I now want to know why are they here? Why are we?

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

Infrasound could be used to easily explain most of the paranormal aspects of what some people encounter. Infrasound was being tested as a non-lethal crowd control method. It can cause disorientation, nausea and hallucinations. Tigers use it aggressively sometimes and large animals in general utilize it.   

Exactly.  No "woo" explanations needed in this line of work. 

1 minute ago, xdivision said:

1) There is no such thing. We are all grasping for straws.Ive been up close and personal with these beings but I will not try to convince anyone otherwise

So you are saying you are a Bigfoot expert?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wooly Booger said:

Exactly.  No "woo" explanations needed in this line of work. 

Ahh yes getting zapped. That I have never experienced. I have experienced fear but never around Sasquatch. Uncomfortable and awe struck... yes

Just now, xdivision said:

Ahh yes getting zapped. That I have never experienced. I have experienced fear but never around Sasquatch. Uncomfortable and awe struck... yes

It is a common method used by large predators to disorient potential prey.  While Bigfoot may prey on humans from time to time, an apex predator of their intelligence may use infrasound primarily to disorient humans in order to get away if they are not in a predatory mode. 

2 minutes ago, Rockape said:

So you are saying you are a Bigfoot expert?

Theres the "expert" dispelling not believing comment right there.👆🏽
I am an experiencer. I am relaying my experience. That it.

Just now, Wooly Booger said:

It is a common method used by large predators to disorient potential prey.  While Bigfoot may prey on humans from time to time, an apex predator of their intelligence may use infrasound primarily to disorient humans in order to get away if they are not in a predatory mode. 

I know what infrasound is. I've been in the ocean most of my life and I've experienced that with dolphins and whales. I understand how it works and how elephants and tigers also use it. A few of my friends have been zapped. It's been explained to me by them they experience feeling of dread that the Sasquatch was the perpetrator. But they also felt they could get through it by fighting off the fear and that to me seems to be a natural reaction to fear the fight or flight? With these beings been so hard to wrap your head around maybe that instigates that adrenaline push in some folks. Don't get me wrong I have felt adrenaline I've been extremely afraid of things that of happened in my life but around these encounters so far I haven't felt that. But I'm not gonna say it's not the case for others. I'm just talking about myself.

I understand what you guys are trying to say...but, a primatologist is going to come back with the facts that no other known primate emits infrasound... nor do higher primates have a tapetum lucidum, which is the go to explanation for the glowing eyes.

To them, your claims of infrasound are as impossible as others claims of the paranormal are to you. 

I just don’t understand how we don’t have one of these things in captivity or a body to study...and everyone seems to think that they have it all figured out...that their theories are good to go while something that sounds more outlandish is totally off the reservation and impossible. 

You guys are preaching for unity in the field ...but immediately start denigrating those who might not be so hidebound in their ideas of this undiscovered, seemingly uncatchable giant hair covered being in the woods.  

No one knows for certain what these things are.  Period.  End of discussion.  I know that a lot of people get into this field because they can portray themselves as experts about an undiscovered mystery creature, but you guys are feeding into the exact same division that you are claiming to be against with these woo bs. 

I that’s the way that the forum wants to go, so be it. Kill off the paranormal and UAP forums and develop a litmus test for new members to make sure that they are not guilty of Bigfoot wrongthink before allowing them access. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, xdivision said:

2) I’ve never seen one but I’ve seen a trackway. I’m not sure how people who get fleeting glimpses of one think they have all the answers? Unless your Jane Goodall spending years with a species? Your very limited. I did a 6 day trip and experienced more than others have in 20 years.

3) Explain?

Its about money. Pay to go pay to get a handshake on and on. Experts want the fame and money thier labors. Easy to call everything a hoax.

Humans cant manage themselves let alone wildlife. Along with the lumber industry wiping natural habitat for wildlife survival everythings doomed.

Just being where ever and acting normal is all you need to do. We seem to be their entertainment. They let you know when its time to go.

Agreed. They I believe are a human hybrid. What exactly is my journey. I was a huge skeptic once. After my encounters I now want to know why are they here? Why are we?

Logging is way down on the National Forest for the last 30 years. Species are making a comeback. Lynx, Wolf, Grizzly Bear. I think you are being too pessimistic.

As for your experiences? It’s cool. Awesome. You sound like a person that doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. That’s entirely your prerogative!

Take care!

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I just don’t understand how we don’t have one of these things in captivity or a body to study...

Government coverup more than likely...

Regarding the fact that no know primate is capable of using infrasound, the key word there is "known" primate.  There is always a first time for everything.  Remember the platypus.  British explorers brought back tales of an egg laying mammal with a bird-like bill that swims like a fish.  Most scientists and most of the educated public thought they were crazy....