Justin Smeja Incident?

Wooly Booger

10 minutes ago, norseman said:

Coming to a street near you....

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I can’t watch it right now, but does it cause visual and audible hallucinations?  If they have proved that infrasound traveling through the air causes those, I will gladly admit that I am wrong.

It's just a heat ray for crowd dispersal. I know there are infrasound based means to do the same.

13 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

Coming to a street near you....

It's just a heat ray for crowd dispersal. I know there are infrasound based means to do the same.

Ah.  Gotcha.

That’s the thing…infrasound can cause nausea and feelings of dread or even pain…but nothing has been proven about it causing hallucinations.

The guy who originally floated the idea saw a ghost out of the corner of his eye…and latched onto the idea that was a hallucination caused by infrasound.  It might have been true, but no one has been able to replicate it.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I can’t watch it right now, but does it cause visual and audible hallucinations?  If they have proved that infrasound traveling through the air causes those, I will gladly admit that I am wrong.

No. But it causes discomfort. 

6 hours ago, hiflier said:

.......I want to know why confronting F&W point blank as a group insistent on the truth takes a back seat to a bullet. Why hunters armed to the teeth, won't put down the gun and walk into an agency and bravely pursue the question of existence.........

I'm pretty sick and tired of government personnel either lying to me or blowing condescending smoke up my pants. It's a complete waste of time.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hiflier said:

how about giving your local F&W a ring and ask them if Bigfoot is real. I'd be curious to see what they say.

8 hours ago, hiflier said:

I want to know why confronting F&W point blank as a group insistent on the truth takes a back seat to a bullet. Why hunters armed to the teeth, won't put down the gun and walk into an agency and bravely pursue the question of existence. It's been my question from the beginning. Some answered honesty in the past, they are afraid. I find that to be a bit contradictory to the posture of a pro-kill hunter dressed in camo.

Maybe I missed it among your many posts but I'd be curious who you are speaking with at any F&W. Are you calling higher ups on their private mobile?  Which of the many contact pathways are you accessing? Do you talk to a generalist?  Do you really think your inquiry will be passed on to people in the know?  Think about it.  Guy walks in the front door or calls, fights through the phone tree, civic employee routes inquiry.

Even if you got someone on the line that matters (use Danny Perez's phone call ambush of Lyle Laverty as a standard), what do you think the response will be?  Full disclosure?  Or maybe the people in F&W don't know about BF either and are doing other jobs that do matter to their agency.  Right?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Maybe I missed it among your many posts but I'd be curious who you are speaking with at any F&W. Are you calling higher ups on their private mobile?  Which of the many contact pathways are you accessing? Do you talk to a generalist?  Do you really think your inquiry will be passed on to people in the know?  Think about it.  Guy walks in the front door or calls, fights through the phone tree, civic employee routes inquiry.

Even if you got someone on the line that matters (use Danny Perez's phone call ambush of Lyle Laverty as a standard), what do you think the response will be?  Full disclosure?  Or maybe the people in F&W don't know about BF either and are doing other jobs that do matter to their agency.  Right?

The higher up the chain of command you go, the more likely it is that somebody knows something.  Surely Bigfoot would have been scientifically documented by now if it wasn't for a government coverup at some level?  Bigfoot are smart and elusive, but they are not THAT smart and elusive that they could remain hidden for so long without some sort of concerted effort of officialdom at maintaining a certain level of secrecy. 

5 hours ago, norseman said:

Sorry. A little clarification. It’s not a bone belonging to a Bigfoot. It’s a ungulate bone that possibly was scavenged by a Bigfoot. Big Tree Walker is a member here who had a bone study that he was studying tooth marks in the bones of ungulates.

Mine was broken using a hammer and anvil method. And the bone marrow was removed. It definitely required thumbs. But can never rule out Human.

Interesting.  I read a report an some elk bones that were possibly predated upon by a Bigfoot.  They had human-like incisor markings and dropped in a pile is if the animal had been sitting down while eating. 

33 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Interesting.  I read a report an some elk bones that were possibly predated upon by a Bigfoot.  They had human-like incisor markings and dropped in a pile is if the animal had been sitting down while eating. 

Thats it. I submitted my bone to that study.

• Thanks 1

This is a Public Service Announcement from the Combined Psychic Sasquatch and Flesh and Blood Bigfoot Research Community Union of Brothers and Sisters.

"Hi, this is the ghost of René Dahinden. You might remember me from such fascinating events such as the cripplefoot casts of 1969 in Bossburg Washington or the time I interrupted Jack Lapseritis' talk at a Bigfoot conference. I feel terrible about my behavior that day and I have apologized to Kewaunee. We now embrace as spacetime brothers from different mothers. :drinks: In fact Kewaunee is mindspeaking me to all of you right now.

I'd like to talk to you about Bigfoot evidence. The community needs your help to identify the Bigfoot species through scientific means. We're looking for Bigfoot scat. It is critical that we capture this evidence properly and in a timely manner.

If you or someone you know is experiencing Bigfoot activity on their rural property, we're asking you to participate in biological evidence collection efforts. Contact me through Kewaunee for more details and instructions how to collect Bigfoot scat evidence for DNA testing.

Together, we'll solve the mystery of Bigfoot. Frankly, we can't doo doo this without you."

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, hiflier said:

So doesn't NAWAC at a conference. As far as conjecture goes, I actually sat down with the guy who was with the sniper when he said the creature looked too Human to shoot. It's a first hand account from the man who was there. Face to face. The sniper left the group after that and never went back. That account was the backbone for the manual's approach, plus research into decades worth of witness reports, if not centuries. All of it paints a pretty good picture of the creature. Conjecture is little more than a broad sweep under the rug and a dismissal of accounts from F&W, LEO's, and other qualified people who have witnessed these things. And then there's Patty, debated even now regarding her reality. It was all certainly enough to lend some value to tha little 88 page book that I ended up writing.

All through it, I wrote "it has been reported that...," "they have been reported to...," etc which is perfectly acceptable and gives a basis for an author's own input and suggestions. The expertise was in putting all the information together as a methodology, or several methodologies for discovery. Even suggestions like grab a small table, a couple of chairs, and go have a sit down picnic lunch in a place that has reported activity. It doesn't take any "expertise" to write something like that. One quite simply just writes it. One doesn't have to be a hunter to learn horse body language, or learn about bats and caves, or electronics, or the dangers of being in an area in the aftermath of a wildfire. It's all in there. Plus the fact that the book wasn't going to be centered on the existence debate issue. Nothing get glossed over or embellished. It's a bare bones look at the subject with the aim of finding out if it's real. Period.

That's a lot to discard with the word "conjecture" even though I know what you are saying.

First off, a member of my own group approached the Nawac to join them, and found them to a bunch of arrogant asshats. Decently funded and organized, but seemingly married to the pro kill narrative, suggesting, and I agree with this, they push a narrative of what the thing is, as do the BFRO and other groups. You ave the "big bad scarey bigfoot goona eat you" narrative of the Sasquatch Chronicles and others, the 411 narrative of Paulides. I find the Olympic Project a more interesting model myself.

Secondly, LEOs freakin lie ALL THE TIME, citing them as credible witness is utter nonsense. They are as subject to sensory failure as anyone else, and just look in a news sampling for a week, they lie all the **** time. They are NOT a model of credibility.

Neither is Matthew Johnson, neither is Meldrum.

16 hours ago, NCBFr said:

Not really.  When you have over 1K sightings in BFRO alone you can draw a pretty good picture of the creature.

The BFRO is a for profit venture disguised as a research group that pushes a narrative to keep people paying for guided camping trips, there, someone said it. Quantity doesnt make what they are SELLING quality.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

21 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

The BFRO is a for profit venture disguised as a research group that pushes a narrative to keep people paying for guided camping trips, there, someone said it. Quantity doesnt make what they are SELLING quality.

Perhaps, but none of that impacts the reports given by the witnesses which in aggregate aligns with everything else reported on this creature.   I am guessing you know this and are just being argumentative to push a point.  Either way, you are being put on mute so don't bother wasting time on a response.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, vinchyfoot said:

.......The BFRO is a for profit venture disguised as a research group that pushes a narrative to keep people paying for guided camping trips, there, someone said it. Quantity doesnt make what they are SELLING quality.

Everybody is "for profit", and everybody disguises themselves as benevolently self-sacrificial for the masses. Your character assassination, as well as all your other recognizable argumentative drivel, is also something that everybody endures daily from the miserable propaganda drones we call "the media". You parrot their garbage because it's the natural thing to do to advance your meager position.

I almost never put people on ignore. I prefer to know what crap they're spreading because occasionally confronting them tend to moderate the damage they cause. You might be an exception. Nobody appears to be swayed by your irritating contributions. You seem to have a perfect score for disgusting everybody. 

The BFRO is clearly not perfect, and it might not even be described as ideal, but it has actually contributed to the phenomenon. You, on the other hand,...........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2