Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

“Once we have a dog that is at hand, if fresh footprints are found within about 12 hours, we can take the dogs to the site and imprint them with the scent, presuming the tracks are authentic.â€

If you ever loose sight of that dog you can say good bye to that dog!Dogs are good but these creatures know thier woods and they control it at will.

I'm pretty sure my dog knows their scent. She was raised running the woods here in Lake Creek Bottom/Sam Houston National Forest. She's a lab/healer mix, she will alert to them and get very agitated, almost indecisive lol. I think she had one look once and was smart enough to stay out of Their way from then on. She will look at me like "O.k Sport.....what are you gonna do now?"

I will say....we have gone through dozens of dogs in my lifetime. There are a few cases where we don't know what happened to them and I have often wondered, they would run the woods at night, trailing deer, coyotes, etc. I had a Warlock that killed a Timber Wolf once and brought most of it home to show it off. Country dogs live life on a razors edge for a variety of reasons.

Edited by Tautriadelta

SSR Team

If you ever loose sight of that dog you can say good bye to that dog!Dogs are good but these creatures know thier woods and they control it at will.

Amen Julio, yet for some reason 99% of us seem to fail to understand that.. :thumbsup:

But then i guess that when/if that 99% of people are accepting of the Subject, that would change..

Edited by BobbyO

All creatures are capable of mistakes...Sasquatch is a master of it's environment yes, so are you in your home, but that doesn't mean you are immune from stubbing your toe on the coffee table once in awhile even in daylight. They can still make critical, costly mistakes albeit rare as far as we can tell. Animals and people responding out of fear are far more prone to such errors in judgement. In the heat of the moment a fleeing Sasquatch trailed by dogs and people might give us some amazing evidence. Sasquatch fear dogs because dogs draw attention to them more then presenting the possibility of physical harm..attention from us. God help the dogs that corner one though and leave it no options I agree.

If Sasquatch happens to be Australopithecus, or some other form of hominid species than it stood by in the shadows and watched "US" kill or outlast every other bipedal competitor. If that is the case they avoid us for good reason, and who could blame them. No matter what they are and what there origins are someday determined to be, either way they have been in direct competition with our ancestors and ourselves for a very long time, as the latter we have had the luxury of just not knowing it....except for the lucky or unlucky few who have caught a glimpse behind the veil. Having a dog around Sasquatch is like having a spotlight. BF hate both equally I would guess.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Wait a minute, this should not be a side show at a festival they should call for a press release.

A scientific discovery this big needs major communication and should be directed at members of the news media, after all they are announcing something ostensibly newsworthy.

What is up with that?

SSR Team

A Press Release for what ??

We don't know that she'll be talking about the DNA stuff, for all i know & suspect she'd be under an NDA of some sort anyway even if it is her own, as well as all the others involved..

I can't imagine she'll be talking about anything groundbreaking at a Festival in Honobia, OK considering the Years they * & that is multiple people when i say that ) have taken so far to keep this out of the public domain, no offence to Honobia, OK of course..

I may be completely wrong of course, nothing in this Subject where the people involved in it are concerned surprises me any more, & that's the subject of BF by the way, not the Ketchum/EP/OP/Paulides stuff.

Wait a minute, this should not be a side show at a festival they should call for a press release.

A scientific discovery this big needs major communication and should be directed at members of the news media, after all they are announcing something ostensibly newsworthy.

What is up with that?

I was assuming that this would be televised on CNN and the other news outlets. This is major news of the first order. A thousand times more newsworthy than the discovery of "the hobbit" which made headlines all over the world. If I read correctly between the lines of what some people are saying in this forum, the debate over the existence of bigfoot is over. The evidence from Olympic Project, Erickson Project, and Dr. Ketchum are indisputable. In fact, the debate has been over for sometime and the inquiry over the past few years has been directed toward the nature of bigfoot and bigfoot's place on the evolutionary tree. That is what I read between the lines of the comments that I have seen here. Of course, time will tell whether or not all of this is true.

Seems to me that the "When, Where, Why, Who and How" questions would be have to be decided prior to any major news release if they have not already been so behind closed doors.

When to make the announcements

Where to make them? Here in the U.S or possibly Canada has some have mentioned Erickson might be thinking about since he's Canadian.

Why make it public? Discounting any personal desires for fame and fortune, if the creatures are homo sapiens there are philosophical questions that should be examined in good conscience, even if you have the proof in hand.

Who will get credit for the discovery? Ketchum? Erickson?

I am aware there is much more to take into account and I hope the whole matter is weighed with dedicated caution prior to going public.

Personally I would love to be vindicated in the eyes of my friends and colleaques who lovingly pass off my Bigfoot stories and passion as some form of latent PTSD manifestation from the crazy Jarhead; even though I have had an interest in the subject for many years. But deep down I feel that we will be doing the Sasquatch no favors by recognizing it officially....only time will tell, but I fear very little good will come of this from the Sasquatchs' perspective. IMO aside from their stealth and isolation the only thing that has saved them has been the fact that only a fringe of the human population even believe in them. Remove the barrier of uncertainty and men will do what they have always done, locate, assimilate or annihilate even so if not intentionally . Rarely, rarely have we been able to find a happy medium.

Edited by Tautriadelta

Nothing new will be presented here. Only more foreplay for the project completion. She will speak in broad terms and dodge any specific questions. She will use terms like "we are surprised at the DNA evidence" but then won't elaborate on the evidence. No timeline will be given. I expect udder disappointment from her first public comments in a long while. But hey, I could be wrong?

A Press Release for what ??

We don't know that she'll be talking about the DNA stuff, for all i know & suspect she'd be under an NDA of some sort anyway even if it is her own, as well as all the others involved..

I can't imagine she'll be talking about anything groundbreaking at a Festival in Honobia, OK considering the Years they * & that is multiple people when i say that ) have taken so far to keep this out of the public domain, no offence to Honobia, OK of course..

I may be completely wrong of course, nothing in this Subject where the people involved in it are concerned surprises me any more, & that's the subject of BF by the way, not the Ketchum/EP/OP/Paulides stuff.

I thought this was gonna be the big unveil? My blood pressure went up 20 points from anticipation this week and I've been trying to contain myself. :( I'll still keep my finger crossed, maybe I should go down there with my I report camera for CNN what do you think?