Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Don't you admit that there are no bf hairs found yet?

I don't , I don't believe we know how to identify them yet. The DNA will tell.

I expect Dr. Ketchum to go over how she got involved in this, and perhaps how the whole DNA project is structured, but not go into specifics about what the DNA actually says. She couldn't just spell it all out at this conference. I know it will seem like a big let-down and a teaser to some but if the paper is still in review then thats the way it is.

If you ever loose sight of that dog you can say good bye to that dog!Dogs are good but these creatures know thier woods and they control it at will.

Having ran hounds for years on bobcats cougars and bears they are good at it however you have to train them on the scents they run from the time they are puppies until they are about 2 years old. First if they have never been trained on Sasquatch sent they wont run it. Secondly, hounds survive bayed up fights with cougars who are more dangerous in a fight then a bear (think of how your kitten play fights) retractable claws etc.. so even if you had a dog that would track one doubtful... they wouldnt necessarily be doomed.

Adam

Guest parnassus

I don't , I don't believe we know how to identify them yet. The DNA will tell.

I expect Dr. Ketchum to go over how she got involved in this, and perhaps how the whole DNA project is structured, but not go into specifics about what the DNA actually says. She couldn't just spell it all out at this conference. I know it will seem like a big let-down and a teaser to some but if the paper is still in review then thats the way it is.

Has a paper been submitted?

SSR Team

I was assuming that this would be televised on CNN and the other news outlets. This is major news of the first order.

No it's not, it's just another BF Festival in Honobia, OK..

Why would CNN carry that ??

SSR Team

I thought this was gonna be the big unveil? My blood pressure went up 20 points from anticipation this week and I've been trying to contain myself. :( I'll still keep my finger crossed, maybe I should go down there with my I report camera for CNN what do you think?

:D

Chill forbig, i don't think this is the big unveil, i'd be utterly amazed if it's done this way..

& keep that blood pressure down.. ;)

Chill forbig, i don't think this is the big unveil, i'd be utterly amazed if it's done this way..

& keep that blood pressure down..

I do not see much coming out of this either since there are those stinkin NDA's.ARR ARR :D Crap not much to say here. :blink:

:D

& keep that blood pressure down.. ;)

I suppose. . . I've waited many, many years what's a few more? :popcorn:

Meldrum said, “They (the dogs) get wind of this feces which would either be from bear or Sasquatch, because it was filled with black ants, and the dogs had a fear response to it.

Reminds me of a study they did for mice. Mice always showed a fear of cats, even the scent of a cat, without ever having seen one. However, when they disabled a mouse's scent capabilities, it had no fear of the cat.

There's a lot we don't know about scent and inherited memory.

Dogs can scent a Sas hair and it will Fear.but then again what do i know :wacko::)

SSR Team

I just went back to the festivals website and it now says her speech or presentation will be on the Bigfoot DNA process.

This ??

http://www.bigfootmountain.com/schedule#first-content

Got Dave P up after her at 12:30 too & Scott Nelson, i'd love to be there..

Edited by BobbyO

Guest Sallaranda

This is just a precursor to the release of the scientific paper. I'd bet the peer review process is over and a scientific journal of great publication and prestige has picked up the paper to print. That's the way this discovery should and will, in my opinion, be made.

This is just a precursor to the release of the scientific paper. I'd bet the peer review process is over and a scientific journal of great publication and prestige has picked up the paper to print. That's the way this discovery should and will, in my opinion, be made.

There will be no release of a scientific paper that gets published in a reputable scientific journal. Dr. Ketchum does not have any DNA results that are conclusive of anything. There are no videos from the Erickson project or photos from the Olympic project that are noting more than furry photos we have seen hundreds of times.