Government Coverup?

Wooly Booger

Do you think the U.S. and Canadian governments know about the existence of Sasquatches and are purposefully engaged in a coverup?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Even loosely associated with the PG event, I find it amazing that he ended up at the level that he did.

Very true!

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

The very first thing that Monday morning, too, and with the crew he was supervising. Yeah, the word spread fast in the region that weekend, didn't it? The phone lines were likely heated up.......

And showed up with a camera, although did timber cruisers in the day use cameras to document a potential area for harvesting? And whether the phone lines were heating up or not, someone knew that Laverty might should be notified.

But that also goes to him being a timber cruiser working for the state through the auspices of the CDNR. DNR are tasked to monitor resource revenue flow by monitoring revenue generating operations. The only difference between the PGF site and the nest site in Washington State is that instead of the WA timber cruiser working for the state, he, as a private contractor, was working for a private enterprise. But the outcome was virtually the same, DNR people showed up at both the CA site in 1967 and the WA site in 2015.

It tells me there was some concern there regarding both places, which is noteworthy, because if the Sasquatch is a myth then why the concern? Does anyone worth their salt NOT think that the DNR at the WA nest site took photos? Just like Laverty did 48 years prior?

Edited by hiflier

2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

And showed up with a camera, although did timber cruisers in the day use cameras to document a potential area for harvesting? And whether the phone lines were heating up or not, someone knew that Laverty might should be notified.

But that also goes to him being a timber cruiser working for the state through the auspices of the CDNR. DNR are tasked to monitor resource revenue flow by monitoring revenue generating operations. The only difference between the PGF site and the nest site in Washington State is that instead of the WA timber cruiser working for the state, he, as a private contractor, was working for a private enterprise. But the outcome was virtually the same, DNR people showed up at both the CA site in 1967 and the WA site in 2015.

Back in those days the ones I knew packed orange spray paint, ribbon, bore tool and a clinometer. 

3 minutes ago, norseman said:

Back in those days the ones I knew packed orange spray paint, ribbon, bore tool and a clinometer. 

Sounds like the right stuff to me, Norseman, thanks. Now, about that camera thing ;)

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Sounds like the right stuff to me, Norseman, thanks. Now, about that camera thing ;)

@hiflier  Less, you forget my questions I asked, for you to answer.  And this time I ask, answer them in earnest.   .

1) How many samples have you collected?

2) How many have successfully been sent to a test center and resulted in DNA results?

3) How many if any came back with Human or listed as contaminated?

4) How much on average did each test cost you and what was the time it took to get results?

Could you please answer these directly?  It will probably help people get an idea of what they may be in for.   And I am speaking any form of DNA, be it physical sample or E-DNA, soil, water, or air?

Thanks in advance.  

• Upvote 3

I have told this Forum many times, and since you're member, that includes you, too, Twist, that when I get something I'll let people know. Ask your questions again then. Be patient, okay?

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 1

On 3/8/2022 at 12:33 PM, Wooly Booger said:

And this is why Bigfoot research has made very little progress in more than half a century. 

Lazy and unimaginative “researchers” using the same old tired methods that are doomed to failure. The Bigfoot community has become stagnant and complacent and your comment is a reflection of that. 

Somehow you're under the impression that all people in the field are there to find and capture scientifically-acceptable evidence for the world to see. That is not even in the top-ten objectives when I'm out in the field. My sole purpose is to get a sighting or have an encounter. If I were blessed with producing hard evidence, I likely wouldn't share it with anyone. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if there aren't many other people out there who only want to prove to themselves these creatures exist and would never share details with anyone but family and close friends.

So I'll stay with my old, tired, lazy, and unimaginative methods that are destined for failure. I really like them and they've grown on me! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I have told this Forum many times, and since you're member, that includes you, too, Twist, that when I get something I'll let people know. Ask your questions again then. Be patient, okay?

Is that to mean you currently have DNA samples submitted ?  You are just waiting results??   Yes or No ? 

Hey, you two, there's nothing off with what I said. Other people say it, too. You know, to the effect of "if I find anything I'll let the Forum know." HVHart, Barby Orcutt, and other researchers. So relax.

3 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

My sole purpose is to get a sighting or have an encounter. If I were blessed with producing hard evidence, I likely wouldn't share it with anyone.

Perfect.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Twist said:

Is that to mean you currently have DNA samples submitted ?  You are just waiting results??   Yes or No ? 

It means whatever you want it to mean. I have not found a trackway in snow yet this season. A lot of folks know that, you must have skipped school that day. Interpret that however you will.

• Downvote 1

Admin

• Haha 1

• gigantor locked this topic