Government Coverup?

Wooly Booger

Do you think the U.S. and Canadian governments know about the existence of Sasquatches and are purposefully engaged in a coverup?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

It happens here in my state.  Same reason given off the record.

And that's for a known animal. So for the Sasquatch, getting an unrecognized species to be recognized is the nut to crack. Then, even if it gets denied to be in a certain state or region it won't matter. Science is all over mountain lions and so science will be all over the Sasquatch as well. Baby steps.

13 minutes ago, norseman said:

Run that by me one more time bud. Not sure I understand what yer saying.

Eyewitness testimony is evidence, but it is considered weak evidence. People lie. They make mistakes, and for many reasons. So if evidence based in forensics (relating to or denoting the application of scientific methods and techniques to an investigation) cannot refute the eyewitness testimony, it stands as evidence, weak as it is. 

For example, my own footprint find. I had no camera, no casting material, but did have several other people with me who saw it. That's better than just my sole testimony, but exponentially weaker than the testimony of Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin, who had a motion picture, casts, photographs of the tracks, and even other independent parties who visited the site subsequently and photographed and casted the prints.

And the PG event evidence cannot beat a carcass.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Eyewitness testimony is evidence, but it is considered weak evidence. People lie. They make mistakes, and for many reasons. So if evidence based in forensics (relating to or denoting the application of scientific methods and techniques to an investigation) cannot refute the eyewitness testimony, it stands as evidence, weak as it is. 

For example, my own footprint find. I had no camera, no casting material, but did have several other people with me who saw it. That's better than just my sole testimony, but exponentially weaker than the testimony of Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin, who had a motion picture, casts, photographs of the tracks, and even other independent parties who visited the site subsequently and photographed and casted the prints.

And the PG event evidence cannot beat a carcass.

But the government is saying DEER case closed? So the eyewitness testimony is spit. On top of that? It took em like 40 years to get back to Byrne. Luckily he has longevity. Most people would be dead. I don’t know it doesn’t jive with me well.

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

But the government is saying DEER case closed? So the eyewitness testimony is spit. On top of that? It took em like 40 years to get back to Byrne. Luckily he has longevity. Most people would be dead. I don’t know it doesn’t jive with me well.

I don't think the FBI much cares about sasquatchery. They have. very police-like file to show official action, but it amounts to squat.

So where is the USFS file? After all, the FBI investigates crime, not new biological species. And the PG film was shot on federal lands in an area of a forestry lease and logging sale.

How about the California Dept. of Fish and Game (now the California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, renamed since the PG film to demonstrate their loving care of wild creatures)? It's their responsibility to manage the wildlife there. What was their official statement on the film?

22 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I don't think the FBI much cares about sasquatchery. They have. very police-like file to show official action, but it amounts to squat.

So where is the USFS file? After all, the FBI investigates crime, not new biological species. And the PG film was shot on federal lands in an area of a forestry lease and logging sale.

How about the California Dept. of Fish and Game (now the California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, renamed since the PG film to demonstrate their loving care of wild creatures)? It's their responsibility to manage the wildlife there. What was their official statement on the film?

You corrected me before. I get em mixed up.

http://jkagroup.com/about/lyle-laverty-bio.htm

Lyle was there. He knew about the film and the film site. He even visited the film site I think.

He rose to be one of the top dog’s in the USFS (Dept of agriculture) and then the Dept of the Interior.

Someone posted a interview here at one time I think. He seemed somewhat removed from anything Bigfoot if I remember correctly.

But he would be the best candidate in an attempt to crack the nut of government silence.

Found this.

https://cdn.centerforinquiry.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/29/2008/11/22164449/p47.pdf

Laverty, who was on the scene the following Monday, said he “walked along the sand adjacent to the tracks and didn’t come anywhere close to sinking to that kind of depth.”7 49
Laverty also took photos of some of the impressions showing they were about one-inch deep in the substrate, something con- firmed by duplicates of the original casts (see figures 1 and 2).8 49
Recently when I talked with Laverty, he confirmed his state- ment about the depth of the tracks. To clarify, I asked, “And the horse’s hoof prints were deeper than your foot prints?”
“Of course,” he answered.9 49

12 minutes ago, norseman said:

.........But he would be the best candidate in an attempt to crack the nut of government silence.

Yeah, I would love to buy him dinner for an unofficial interview so I can ask about what his supervisors were saying back in the '60s both before the film was shot and afterwards, but I'm pretty confident you'll never get any kind of statement out of him "on the record". 

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, I would love to buy him dinner for an unofficial interview so I can ask about what his supervisors were saying back in the '60s both before the film was shot and afterwards, but I'm pretty confident you'll never get any kind of statement out of him "on the record". 

Because of credibility?

30 minutes ago, norseman said:

Because of credibility?

Maybe. Or not wanting to put pressure on others that he knows. Or maybe he's come to a similar revelation as ai have regarding discovery. At any rate, he has maintained a certain distance from sasquatchery, especially regarding his professional exposure.

1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Maybe. Or not wanting to put pressure on others that he knows. Or maybe he's come to a similar revelation as ai have regarding discovery. At any rate, he has maintained a certain distance from sasquatchery, especially regarding his professional exposure.

Whatever the speculated reason regarding Laverty's track record one thing sure seems certain, he apparently doesn't think the creature is important enough to publicly prove. Or maybe it's important enough to NOT publicly prove. What I'm saying is I'm pretty sure he fully understands the lay of the land so to speak because his silence is deafening as well, especially considering that he had his own encounter. And I think his own encounter was what generated his interest in visited the PGF site- or even the channel in which he heard about the event and was there taking pictures on Monday- his very next workday. Not Tuesday, not Thursday...Monday.

14 minutes ago, hiflier said:

....... I'm pretty sure he fully understands the lay of the land so to speak because his silence is deafening as well, especially considering that he had his own encounter........

In addition, he's obviously fully competent in federal employment and all its nuances, from the lowest wage grade level to cabinet level appointee status. 

........And I think his own encounter was what generated his interest in visited the PGF site- or even the channel in which he heard about the event and was there taking pictures on Monday- his very next workday. Not Tuesday, not Thursday...Monday.

The very first thing that Monday morning, too, and with the crew he was supervising. Yeah, the word spread fast in the region that weekend, didn't it? The phone lines were likely heated up.......

3 minutes ago, Huntster said:

In addition, he's obviously fully competent in federal employment and all its nuances, from the lowest wage grade level to cabinet level appointee status. 

The very first thing that Monday morning, too, and with the crew he was supervising. Yeah, the word spread fast in the region that weekend, didn't it? The phone lines were likely heated up.......

If he had become a Bigfoot champion then and there? He would have stayed at a low grade level until he got fired for some infraction…..

IMO

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

If he had become a Bigfoot champion then and there? He would have stayed at a low grade level until he got fired for some infraction…..

Even loosely associated with the PG event, I find it amazing that he ended up at the level that he did.

• gigantor locked this topic