Government Coverup?

Wooly Booger

Do you think the U.S. and Canadian governments know about the existence of Sasquatches and are purposefully engaged in a coverup?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Huntster said:

This is the only USFS statement I know of on sasquatch, and it makes no mention of the Patterson film, despite mentioning that California features lots of reports. 

https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2015/04/01/loss-space-threatening-north-american-sasquatch

It was a April Fools joke. Which answers that question. Hiflier knows this, I’ve brought it up before. 

15 minutes ago, Huntster said:

This is the only USFS statement I know of on sasquatch, and it makes no mention of the Patterson film, despite mentioning that California features lots of reports. 

https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2015/04/01/loss-space-threatening-north-american-sasquatch

Yeah, Norseman's right, it was an April Fool's Day move. There's several around. What IS true about that article is the loss of space as noted back in 2015.

Edited by hiflier

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

It was a April Fools joke. Which answers that question. Hiflier knows this, I’ve brought it up before. 

I know. 

3 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Yeah, it was an April Fool's Day move. There's several around.

So there's your answer, no? That sure was funny, wasn't it? An official statement, no less. Ever see the State Department statement like that? 

How about a CIA statement like that?

11 hours ago, Huntster said:

Very police-like, no?

And how did deer hair/hide end up way up in a tree?

SSR Team
19 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Valid points all.  2a is the same reason that accounts for denials of mountain lions.  

I know a researcher on the East Coast who saw a mountain lion in the road and was blatantly told by the state government that mountain lions don't exist there. She asked around and one of her parks service friends verified that pumas are commonly denied because of management reasons out there. It's sad that this happens, but it all comes down to the dollar...

15 minutes ago, norseman said:

And how did deer hair/hide end up way up in a tree?

I dunno. Maybe a raccoon, raven, eagle, et all dragged it up there. I've personally seen dozens of northern pike carcasses way up in 80' cottonwood trees. I doubt they swam up there. I suppose sasquatches might have put them up there, but I suspected it was eagles. Maybe I should have called the FBI, but I doubt they would have halted their critical work protecting election integrity to investigate, especially in a fly-in/boat-in wilderness........unless the field agents wanted to enjoy trophy pike fishing during their smoke breaks......... 

But I bet ADFG could have told me over the phone.

15 minutes ago, BugMaster said:

.........it all comes down to the dollar...

It just as often comes down to raw power or ideology

SSR Team
2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Very true there! Those who are making, passing, and accepting laws get the final say in what does or doesn't happen. 

17 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I dunno. Maybe a raccoon, raven, eagle, et all dragged it up there. I've personally seen dozens of northern pike carcasses way up in 80' cottonwood trees. I doubt they swam up there. I suppose sasquatches might have put them up there, but I suspected it was eagles. Maybe I should have called the FBI, but I doubt they would have halted their critical work protecting election integrity to investigate, especially in a fly-in/boat-in wilderness........unless the field agents wanted to enjoy trophy pike fishing during their smoke breaks......... 

But I bet ADFG could have told me over the phone.

It was like 8 feet up a smaller sampling that they watched a Bigfoot brush up against. I smell a rat. Not a raccoon.

59 minutes ago, BugMaster said:

I know a researcher on the East Coast who saw a mountain lion in the road and was blatantly told by the state government that mountain lions don't exist there. She asked around and one of her parks service friends verified that pumas are commonly denied because of management reasons out there. It's sad that this happens, but it all comes down to the dollar...

It happens here in my state.  Same reason given off the record.

27 minutes ago, norseman said:

It was like 8 feet up a smaller sampling that they watched a Bigfoot brush up against. I smell a rat. Not a raccoon.

The eyewitness testimony is evidence. If it can't forensically refuted, it stands as testimonial evidence.

1 hour ago, BugMaster said:

Right. So if they are lying to you about a Cougar? What else would they be willing to lie to you about? Out here it’s Wolves and Grizzly bears. Because they are protected. So when your cow or horse is eaten in your field? It’s never a Griz or a Wolf. That would be bad PR. So it’s always a Cougar or a Black bear predation. Unless your the biggest rancher in the state. They get some movement on Wolves. But little ranchers? Never.

BFF Patron
56 minutes ago, BugMaster said:

They're still on the east coast (MT), what's really astounding is some of the stories that come from the area around the VA/NC border along the coast. 

I'd suggest that the more the govt. agencies have to manage the more funding they get.......so any new/or return species just means more dollars for study and control.

At least that what seems to be happening with the yotes that have moved back into Central VA, although we could go down a whole other rabbit hole as to what these "yotes" really are IMHO. 

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

The eyewitness testimony is evidence. If it can't forensically refuted, it stands as testimonial evidence.

Run that by me one more time bud. Not sure I understand what yer saying.

• gigantor locked this topic