Government Coverup?

Wooly Booger

Do you think the U.S. and Canadian governments know about the existence of Sasquatches and are purposefully engaged in a coverup?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Is there ANYONE in this thread who is passionately advocating for e-DNA testing currently involved with the collection and submission of samples that they have collected on the field… more specifically the air and water samples that have been discussed here?  

If so, can you share some of your findings as well as some photos of your collection methods.  Real world stuff, not hypotheticals or something that you read about online.  Can you explain the costs that you have personally incurred and compare those costs to the results that you have been able to produce?  Perhaps this would make a good case for getting others involved.  

If not, can you explain why you are raking other members over the coals for not engaging in costly research that you yourself are currently not doing yourself?  

@hiflier  These are some good questions posed by BRB.

1) How many samples have you collected?

2) How many have successfully been sent to a test center and resulted in DNA results?

3) How many if any came back with Human or listed as contaminated?

4) How much on average did each test cost you and what was the time it took to get results?

Could you please answer these directly?  It will probably help people get an idea of what they may be in for.   And I am speaking any form of DNA, be it physical sample or E-DNA, soil, water, or air?

Thanks in advance.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Twist said:

2) How many have successfully been sent to a test center and resulted in DNA results?

4) How much on average did each test cost you and what was the time it took to get results?

Could you please answer these directly?  It will probably help people get an idea of what they may be in for.   And I am speaking any form of DNA, be it physical sample or E-DNA, soil, water, or air?

Thanks in advance.  

Twist stated this far better than I did.  

3 hours ago, norseman said:

When and if this equipment is affordable and available to the layman like you and I, is anyone’s guess!

You must have glossed over that part.

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Thanks in advance.  

Sure, Twist.

1)

2)

3)

4)

12 minutes ago, hiflier said:

You must have glossed over that part.

You must have glossed over the entire article. Good luck.

3 hours ago, norseman said:

When and if this equipment is affordable and available to the layman like you and I, is anyone’s guess!

Yes, it's VERY expensive stuff. One of the setups in Copenhagen cost nearly 20 bucks. Certainly out of reach for most.

Edited by hiflier

1 minute ago, hiflier said:

Yes, it's VERY expensive stuff. One of the setups in Copenhagen cost nearly 20 bucks. Certainly out of reach for most.

Yah? Sure! Just duct tape a furnace filter to yer grill and drive around. I’m sure you will have Bigfoot discovered in a week! 

6 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I answered. Interpret it as you deem fit.

Awesome answer. Love the honesty.  😃 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

Yah? Sure! Just duct tape a furnace filter to yer grill and drive around. I’m sure you will have Bigfoot discovered in a week! 

Hey, whatever loads yer gun :) But that's the basic idea. Applying duct tape with unpowdered latex gloves though could be a challenge. LOL.

1 hour ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Awesome answer. Love the honesty.  😃 

Thanks, I thought it was all pretty clear....and, above all, honest. Because even no answer is an answer, right? I see it all the time here when I ask questions.

26 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........Because even no answer is an answer, right?.........

It is to me. So how do you interpret the perfect and complete silence of the California Department of Fish and Game and USFS for the 50+ years after the Patterson film?

19 minutes ago, Huntster said:

It is to me. So how do you interpret the perfect and complete silence of the California Department of Fish and Game and USFS for the 50+ years after the Patterson film?

I guess I could interpret it as they are hiding something by ignoring the PGF. But an opinion could be better formed if someone had actually ASKED them what they thought of the film ;) Has that ever happened?

14 minutes ago, hiflier said:

........an opinion could be better formed if someone had actually ASKED them what they thought of the film ;) Has that ever happened?

This is the only USFS statement I know of on sasquatch, and it makes no mention of the Patterson film, despite mentioning that California features lots of reports. 

https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2015/04/01/loss-space-threatening-north-american-sasquatch

• gigantor locked this topic