Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest Bigfoothunter

I assume you are asking me gigantor? Right now I have no info on this photo. Where it was taken, when it was taken or anything else for that matter. If this is supposed to be a still from the so called Kentucky footage? I have not seen that ether.

my concern at the moment was the Erickson's possibly being played in Golden Ears park. I don't know if this photo has anything to do with the park or its some other evidence associated with the Erickson Project? The Article does not seem to say very much about it. right now as a single photo in my opinion it could be anything? It certainly does not scream Sasquatch. But as it is it doesn't scream anything else ether. I personally need to see the full footage and allot more information about it before I would make a judgment ether way.

Thomas Steenburg

Many of us are still shaking our heads at Igor's Youtube outing with Bruce McDonald and Randy Brisson. How did that go again ... Igor is told to stay focused on a stump a short distance away if he wants to see a real Sasquatch ... then an alleged stone is tossed ... Igor wants to know where is the stone said to have been toseed and McDonald tells him not to worry about the stone and to keep watching the stump.

Of course the stump didn't look to be but 60 to 80 feet away and none of the three men walked over to it so to see if there was really a sasquatch behind it. Now lets have a show of hands who didn't see that coming ... anyone? :lol:

Guest Bigfoothunter

The Golden Ears human head on the neck and above the shoulders alleged Sasquatch that Brisson claims to have seen ...

rb6copy.jpg

The alleged sleeping sasquatch

SleepingSasquatch.jpg

Not hard to see why Green wasn't impressed.

rb6copy.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Sadly, the more i hear/see about this project the less i'm inclined to believe, I really hope i'm wrong but I just can't get my head around a group of people having such great "proof" yet waiting so long, would it not have been wiser to show the world the footage and provide several different scientists dna samples to have comparative results from many?

Would it not be harder for nae sayers to argue with say 5 different scientific results instead of one biased (as will no doubt be claimed) result?

Just my thoughts

Remember the picture of the forest scene that Tom Biscardi showed at the press conference with the Georgia Hoaxers? It reminds me of this...

You can't see anything except a hairy something that could be almost anything. Really disappointing. The article is good though.

Edited by SwissChris

Do you think that the pic is hoaxed?

I know this wasnt directed to me but I find it hard to believe that anyone could sneak up that close to a sleeping dog, puppy or old dog, on that leafy ground and not wake it, let alone bigfoot.

BFF Patron

The Golden Ears human head on the neck and above the shoulders alleged Sasquatch that Brisson claims to have seen ...

rb6copy.jpg

The alleged sleeping sasquatch

SleepingSasquatch.jpg

Not hard to see why Green wasn't impressed.

rb6copy.jpg

Dang, that young Ringo Starr sure does make the rounds.......

Dang, that young Ringo Starr sure does make the rounds.......

And all this time we thought they were tree knocks..... it was band practice!!! :lol:

BFF Patron

Hammering the sticks and also sticking his tongue out at us it seems......poor Igor..... :lol:

Guest tracker

Two steps to the right and she could of filmed some of it's face, odd? Two kids filmed one sleeping out on Vancouver Isl i'll post below.

SleepingSasquatch.jpg

vid of a Sleeping Sasq? Enchanted Forest BC on the Isl. .

So why our we so afraid again?

tracker, dry.gif

Edited by tracker

Right now I have no info on this photo. Where it was taken, when it was taken or anything else for that matter. If this is supposed to be a still from the so called Kentucky footage? I have not seen that ether.

my concern at the moment was the Erickson's possibly being played in Golden Ears park. I don't know if this photo has anything to do with the park or its some other evidence associated with the Erickson Project? The Article does not seem to say very much about it. right now as a single photo in my opinion it could be anything? It certainly does not scream Sasquatch. But as it is it doesn't scream anything else ether. I personally need to see the full footage and allot more information about it before I would make a judgment ether way.

Thomas Steenburg

Nicely said. I believe you summed it up for most of us.

A couple of observations:

1. The Erickson NDA must be pretty strict because the online version of this story does not contain this picture.

2. I'm not at all a defender of the Erickson project. In fact, I'm not holding out much hope that it will be compelling in any way, but they claim on their website that they have basically lived among these creatures (Think Gorillas in the Mist), so I'm pretty sure, there was no sneaking involved. It took months/years to earn these creatures' trust. Again, not my line of thinking, it's just the way they've described their interaction with these... subjects of their study.

3. I got snowed by a "rocking throwing" video by the trio you're talking about. I even studied their tape and let myself get sucked into a matrixing trick that just happend to coincide with a rock being thrown. Pissed me off when I found out one of the guys was the one throwing rocks. I wasted a lot of time on about 400 individual frames of video. Never again. Hoaxers suck!

BTW - I've been told that Bruce was not in on it. He's supposedly a nice guy that may be too trusting.

Edited by rwridley

Ahhh....ohhh I'm starting to put one plus one together!

Steve, since you're also a member of the group where the photo was posted, check out the comments which state the alleged sleeping sasquatch photo is from Kentucky, and is of a "young female" laying curled up on her left side, facing the camera asleep, while her right arm shields her eyes from the sun.

As you can see Steve, the person who made these comments is quite upset that Adrian Erickson released this "blobsquatch" of a photo that does not contain any detail, as they put it. This person seems to have inside info on the photo/video. It seems, to this person, that Adrian could have released a much better, revealing (color) photo from the video.

At least, this is the vibe I get when reading the comments.

How about yourself, Steve?

A couple of observations:

1. The Erickson NDA must be pretty strict because the online version of this story does not contain this picture.

But, the photo was in the hard copy newspaper of the Maple Ridge News.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Two steps to the right and she could of filmed some of it's face, odd? Two kids filmed one sleeping out on Vancouver Isl i'll post below.

SleepingSasquatch.jpg

vid of a Sleeping Sasq? Enchanted Forest BC on the Isl. .

So why our we so afraid again?

tracker, dry.gif

Amazing that people will take such poor fuzzy detail and then try and convince others that they are looking at a real Bigfoot. Is it any wonder that people think we are all crackpots.