Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

Guest HairyGreek

Amazing that people will take such poor fuzzy detail and then try and convince others that they are looking at a real Bigfoot. Is it any wonder that people think we are all crackpots.

Remind me never to post anything on here. Especially something that explicitly includes the caveat "supposed". Apparently people still have to be critical...

SSR Team

I can't even see anythign even remotely resembling a Sasquatch in that Picture, at all.. :D

Where am i supposed to be looking, seriously ??

Steve, since you're also a member of the group where the photo was posted, check out the comments which state the alleged sleeping sasquatch photo is from Kentucky, and is of a "young female" laying curled up on her left side, facing the camera asleep, while her right arm shields her eyes from the sun.

As you can see Steve, the person who made these comments is quite upset that Adrian Erickson released this "blobsquatch" of a photo that does not contain any detail, as they put it. This person seems to have inside info on the photo/video. It seems, to this person, that Adrian could have released a much better, revealing (color) photo from the video.

At least, this is the vibe I get when reading the comments.

How about yourself, Steve?

I don't know why nobody else seems to feel this way, but to me it makes perfect sense for them to release a "blobsquatch" as promotion for their upcoming video. They do have a video to sell and if their stuff is as killer as all accounts seem to claim that it is, then why give it away now? This keeps everyone talking about it, and I can see them perhaps releasing another clearer shot as the release gets closer, then finally the main event. There's no reason to release a money-shot now and kill all of their hype in the process.

If this really is a shot from the video of the female sleeping, then that means they got nice, close, CLEAR video... I personally can't wait!

I don't know why nobody else seems to feel this way, but to me it makes perfect sense for them to release a "blobsquatch" as promotion for their upcoming video.

I do agree, and share the same sentiment.

I can't even see anythign even remotely resembling a Sasquatch in that Picture, at all.. :D

Where am i supposed to be looking, seriously ??

It's alleged to be a young female in Kentucky... laying on her left side... facing the camera... with her right arm over her face, shielding her eyes from the sun. That would make her head to the right, as you look at the photo.

It is also alleged that the video where the frame grab came from is in HD and shows movement as she sleeps.

I do believe it is simply a planted tease for the project's release.

Guest gershake
It's alleged to be a young female in Kentucky... laying on her left side... facing the camera... with her right arm over her face, shielding her eyes from the sun.  That would make her head to the right, as you look at the photo.

Could someone please convert that into red lines on the picture for me...?

But, the photo was in the hard copy newspaper of the Maple Ridge News.

Yeah, that's what I mean. The online version usually mirrors the print version. I'm thinking Erickson requested that it not be online because he doesn't want webbers getting a hold of it and doing a pixel by pixel deconstruction and investigation. Not saying he's hiding anything, he's just really strict about pre-release material. Those images may start popping up on his website soon.

Given that this image came from Erickson and he's released absolutely no images of the "creatures" previously, I think we can safely assume the film release isn't far off. We should start seeing a lot more "official" stories and images in the weeks to come. JMHO

Edited by rwridley

I see absolutely nothing in the area where your red lines are... (not blaming you, mind)

You don't see the furry lump in the middle of the frame or you don't see anything that qualifies as a Bigfoot?

I see absolutely nothing in the area where your red lines are... (not blaming you, mind)

Well, I did attempt to outline the head/face along with the right arm covering it.

PM me your email addy, and I will send you the photo which may show larger.

Guest Biggie

I am leaning toward the pic being a hoax though since they got close enough to take that pic but they didn't take a more definitive pic of it say when it was rising from sleep or getting up to run away from them where the branch would not be in the way and the face would not be covered up also. These factors all together are too typically convenient for me to believe it is anything but a hoax at this point.

There was mention here that a dog or any animal would wake when hearing the leaves stepped on as they approached it but I know that dogs can sleep through that because mine did when I deliberately approached him very loudly in the leaves and even after I smacked him several times too while yelling at him to boot. I actually thought he was dead and checked to see if he was breathing. That type of thing has happened to me more than once with dogs and cats too so it just depends if they are in deep sleep or not.

I am leaning toward the pic being a hoax though since they got close enough to take that pic but they didn't take a more definitive pic of it say when it was rising from sleep or getting up to run away from them where the branch would not be in the way and the face would not be covered up also. These factors all together are too typically convenient for me to believe it is anything but a hoax at this point.

There was mention here that a dog or any animal would wake when hearing the leaves stepped on as they approached it but I know that dogs can sleep through that because mine did when I deliberately approached him very loudly in the leaves and even after I smacked him several times too while yelling at him to boot. I actually thought he was dead and checked to see if he was breathing. That type of thing has happened to me more than once with dogs and cats too so it just depends if they are in deep sleep or not.

We don't know how far away the photographer was from the subject. He/she could have had a high-end camera, and kept his/her distance while focusing in on the subject- think Nat Geo photo stills.

The alleged HD video from where the photo was taken apparently shows more. But, who knows exactly what the video will show.

Edited by Rod

We know they are there. Until someone figures out a way to see them better or get better images, fuzzy pictures is all we really have. We can never be really sure about those. It's a given. I think fakes come out a lot clearer than real squatches, so I always take it easy on picture posters with fuzzy possibles bf.