Sasquatch: Is It Out There? (Erickson Project Article)

Rod

SSR Team

Urine, feces, and the like.

I had just bit into a Banana when i read that.. :D

Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

I think I know what you are referring to...

http://www.gopetsamerica.com/bergamasco/bergamasco.aspx

bergamasco.jpg

That's the one.. ;)

SSR Team

I was right, it was in a fetal position. What do you think it's name is? I say we name her, Felicia.

Her name is Matilda, honestly Rictor, no joke..;)

I've definately read that she has been named that by the people within the EP.

Until someone figures out a way to see them better or get better images, fuzzy pictures is all we really have.

They're paranormal, that's all we're gonna get!

:lol:

BTW - I've seen people refer to this as a photograph. It's not. It's a frame grab from the documentary. So this is one single image of a segment where there is movement and more footage of the sleeping.

You are correct. Thanks for the reminder.

Interesting interpretations. I took it that the head was closer to the camera. It also appears to have a different hair texture than the other parts. Click on the picture to animate the outlined areas.

Edited by damndirtyape

Interesting interpretations. I took it that the head was closer to the camera. It also appears to have a different hair texture than the other parts. Click on the picture to animate the outlined areas.

That is impressive, DDA. As it pertains to where you have the digits, I had the thought that they were there too. You may be on to something.

Guest gershake

Thanks rwidley... holy ****! Once you see it, you'll excrete bricks. P: I was seeing something completely different until your artist's rendering. Thanks for it!

Ha - We already have a controversy. :lol: I don't see the digits, but that doesn't mean anything. It's really hard to make anything out. I could be completely off.