The Jacobs Photos

Grubfingers

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

So no photo means no sasquatch?

No, and I'm certainly not going to say that she's a bear, either, because that's obvious. Even skeptics don't try that. 

The Jacob' pic looks like a bear. 

So even if you're absolutely sure it's a sasquatch, now what?

I won't be putting Zana away wet or even after a good brushing. Science has stepped into the Zana story with all four legs. That gets trotted out whenever it needs a good exercise in the paddock.

Sure. Got anything on the mating habits of echidnas?

I never said it was a Sasquatch. I said it wasn’t a Bear….

Well Zana’s mating habits were something special. Because her son looks like a run of the mill human.

IMG_1049.jpeg

11 minutes ago, norseman said:

I never said it was a Sasquatch. I said it wasn’t a Bear….

If not a bear or sasquatch, what is it? 

.........Well Zana’s mating habits were something special. Because her son looks like a run of the mill human.

She was intoxicated and raped by men. Khwit is half Abkhazian. And his skull is certainly not run-of-the-mill human.

1 minute ago, Huntster said:

If not a bear or sasquatch, what is it? 

She was intoxicated and raped by men. Khwit is half Abkhazian. And his skull is certainly not run-of-the-mill human.

It’s an ape of some kind. Maybe the hunter owns a chimp.

It looks like a run of the mill human skull to me.

1 minute ago, norseman said:

It’s an ape of some kind. Maybe the hunter owns a chimp..........

Brought his chimp on a bear hunt? Yeah, sounds pretty likely. If I had a chimp, I'd bring him hunting with me, too.

.........It looks like a run of the mill human skull to me.

Which mill?

C97986C1-9D9E-436E-9CE5-C40D865D012A.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Brought his chimp on a bear hunt? Yeah, sounds pretty likely. If I had a chimp, I'd bring him hunting with me, too.

Which mill?

C97986C1-9D9E-436E-9CE5-C40D865D012A.jpeg

The Homo Sapiens mill. Or did they teach an Alma’s to box?

IMG_1050.jpeg

6 minutes ago, norseman said:

The Homo Sapiens mill. Or did they teach an Alma’s to box?

IMG_1050.jpeg

Do you have a dna sample from the boxing almas?

How about a psychological exam of the boxer fighting against the almas?

Edited by Huntster

It was the Pennsylvania Game Commission’s top biologist that hung himself when he said the subject is bent over with its head down smelling the ground. But look Jerry it’s arms are over it’s head It’s called the downward monkey now say it Jerry D O W N W A R D - M O N K E Y because only primates can do it. 😊 

image.jpeg.ddd22043e686089067998f7668d4b23d.jpeg

So now we are back to it is either a chimpanzee or a human in a suit. In all the pics, you either superimpose a chimpanzee or a human, so it has to be one or the other. Why don't you superimpose what you think it is? Why not superimpose a sasquatch over it? Now, you have pretty much proven to me that it is a chimp. You have zero evidence that it is a human in a suit, other than you superimposed a human over the creature, however, your superimposed chimp is a perfect match. Nothing about it says human in a suit or sasquatch. It doesn't quite look like a bear. The only things according to the evidence you have brought to the table Grubfingers, is that it is a chimp. You have me sold. It's a chimp.

10 minutes ago, Doug said:

..........The only things according to the evidence you have brought to the table Grubfingers, is that it is a chimp. You have me sold. It's a chimp.

I agree. It's a chimp. 

Maybe it traveled there from eastern Kentucky?

5 hours ago, Doug said:

So now we are back to it is either a chimpanzee or a human in a suit. In all the pics, you either superimpose a chimpanzee or a human, so it has to be one or the other. Why don't you superimpose what you think it is? Why not superimpose a sasquatch over it? Now, you have pretty much proven to me that it is a chimp. You have zero evidence that it is a human in a suit, other than you superimposed a human over the creature, however, your superimposed chimp is a perfect match. Nothing about it says human in a suit or sasquatch. It doesn't quite look like a bear. The only things according to the evidence you have brought to the table Grubfingers, is that it is a chimp. You have me sold. It's a chimp.

That’s a great idea we could be 100% certain now all we need is a genuine picture of a juvenile Sasquatch. I can’t take credit for the superimposing though most of that was plucked from videos and blogs. I probably could do it though now could someone please bring us that certified juvenile?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 12:43 AM, Huntster said:

I agree. It's a chimp. 

Maybe it traveled there from eastern Kentucky?

image.thumb.jpeg.a6d4beb1932235b718f371d3badefeb3.jpegI’m glad most of us at least can now agree Bear can’t do this even the PGC that started the Bear theory have come around and admitted it to some extent. My point has been well taken and I admit I don’t know what it was but have hopes it was a juvenile. 

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2022 at 11:16 AM, Larryzfoot said:

It's a bear.

Sasquatches supposed to have big feet. This mangy bear has bear feet. 

Even The supposed expert Jeff Meldrum says its a bear.  He said selective pictures shown.  If had saw them all, no one would question it. 

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin
  • Upvote 1

I've never bought the juvie sasquatch angle on this one, the rear foot shape is all wrong.  Foot shape can change as an animal ages, but not that much.

It's either a very gangly young bear or an escaped chimp, which isn't out of the question.

Has anybody ever seen more than the 2 photos commonly shown, I know I haven't.  I thought that's all there was.

• gigantor featured and unfeatured this topic