Anyone seen SWWASAS?

Madison5716

BFF Patron

Wow, I'll send a pm  It's been awhile, I used to know his name when I attended the Bigfoot Lunch Club get-togethers in Portland, somehow I'll try to get in contact through some intermediaries.  Hope someone else may know more perhaps for now.  Hopefully he is just snuggled up with a BF partner in crime on the homefront.  As he is a pilot it is possible that @joebeelart may have met him and know of him from being at the same get-togethers in the same greater geographic area.  I know that the guy that had the Silver Star Mtn BF sighting (featured on Finding Bigfoot) used to attend the same get-togethers and would also be in the same geographical area and may know of him (think this guys first name was Randy).  I used to have a pretty good facebook presence but don't now so I have lost contact with some of these folks. Some of the Beachfoot crowd may know of him too!

Edited by bipedalist

BFF Patron

@joebeelart knew of him from BLC but did not recall his name or whereabouts, sure hope somebody knows what is up. 

I know it is not unusual for folks to drop off the forum for a few so no alarm bells yet.  

Admin

He last visited the BFF on June 6th...

• Thanks 1

BFF Patron

Well he was researching near that Dark Divide area at one time .....  hope it's not Zoobies

BFF Patron
On 12/13/2022 at 8:02 PM, gigantor said:

He last visited the BFF on June 6th...

bump,  if anybody around the Cowlitz/Lewis/Clark/Skamania county Washington area that is a BF researcher or friend of the squatch that may know of this gentleman whose first name may be Randy could you please look into his whereabouts and welfare.  He may be vacationing in Costa Rica for all we know but there is some concern here on the forum 

Edited by bipedalist
  • Upvote 1

Give him time. He had a lot knowledge on his belt. Yes, I sure miss you bro.  If you are lurking, drop us a line letting us know that you are ok. We do not want to think the worst thoughts but wish you well.  

Admin

If you send him a PM, he'll get an email notification.

SSR Team
On 12/13/2022 at 3:55 PM, WSA said:

Randy, I believe?   Yes, hope he is doing well.

Yep, that's his name ! 

Come on Randy, check in for us would ya, pleeeaaassseeee ?

• Like 1