Anyone seen SWWASAS?

Madison5716

24 minutes ago, goGO said:

simply to discuss the topic of Bigfoot. Sometimes it seems that it is the last thing anybody here wants to talk about. 

There's plenty of Bigfoot discussion. People just don't want to do it with you.

58 minutes ago, goGO said:

simply to discuss the topic of Bigfoot. Sometimes it seems that it is the last thing anybody here wants to talk about. 

Agree. So....let's talk about Bigfoot then :)

BFF Patron
On 12/22/2022 at 8:44 PM, BobbyO said:

Yep, that's his name ! 

Come on Randy, check in for us would ya, pleeeaaassseeee ?

I had a thought, Guy who ran the Bigfoot Lunch Club get togethers might have the ability to directly contact him.  Anybody know him in Portland OR well enough to see if he retained a BLC database of contact info after that series terminated?  

• 3 weeks later...
SSR Team
On 12/26/2022 at 3:15 AM, bipedalist said:

I had a thought, Guy who ran the Bigfoot Lunch Club get togethers might have the ability to directly contact him.  Anybody know him in Portland OR well enough to see if he retained a BLC database of contact info after that series terminated?  

Wasn't that Streufert or am i getting mixed up ?

BFF Patron
9 hours ago, BobbyO said:

Wasn't that Streufert or am i getting mixed up ?

Streufert in Norcal, Guy in Portland

On 12/12/2022 at 7:54 PM, hiflier said:

I emailed him back on the 6th and he has not replied....yet.

Still haven't heard from him, and that was a direct email back on 12/6, not a Forum PM. I'm in Maine so the only thing I can offer is that BigTreeWalker had flown a couple of Bigfoot research missions with Randy in Randy's home-built light aircraft. He's that only one I know of who might be of some help?

Edited by hiflier

Very disconcerting.  He is a valuable contributor here with respect to many topics and issues. I hope he is just on temporary sabbatical from electronic communications.

• Thanks 1

He used to post that his lungs weren't great. He may have struggled with all the fire smoke this past summer in the NW. Or, heaven forbid Covid or long Covid? Just hope he's okay. wiiawiwb is spot on, the man had a lot of knowledge and freely shared to with everyone.

BFF Patron

I PMed @BigTreeWalker I think that is the best lead to date unless someone on the forum may know him personally and be willing to check up on the situation.  

I guess the fear is that if he were MIA and nobody cared to investigate and he needed assistance it has been plus six months of non posts here which as the

OP suggests just isn't normal for the guy.  I believe I heard him speak of having an older daughter maybe out of state. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gigantor said:

Calm down people, he paid his Premium Membership last month.

Then it would be nice to hear from him. Automatic payment?