Are Old Bigfoots Sly When Hungry & Take Out Solitary People

georgerm

Just speculating here and proposing a theory. Are some diabolical Bigfoots smart enough to know taking out a human from a small camp will lead to search parties. Will this also get them in trouble with the clan leader? Do old hungry bigfoots that are too slow for deer take out a single slow person hiking in the woods? They eat them, and know to bury the remains since they are aware leaving body parts brings in search parties? No evidence means no search parties. Do they hide in stick structure blinds along deer trails or human trails to pick off single individuals? Seems like David Paulides 411 cases line up with these scenarios.

th?id=OIP.vq2OTB4Q84xSUSW6koYwYgHaFj&w=288&h=216&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=3.1&rm=2

26 minutes ago, georgerm said:

Just speculating here and proposing a theory. Are some diabolical Bigfoots smart enough to know taking out a human from a small camp will lead to search parties. Will this also get them in trouble with the clan leader? Do old hungry bigfoots that are too slow for deer take out a single slow person hiking in the woods? They eat them, and know to bury the remains since they are aware leaving body parts brings in search parties? No evidence means no search parties. Do they hide in stick structure blinds along deer trails or human trails to pick off single individuals? Seems like David Paulides 411 cases line up with these scenarios.

th?id=OIP.vq2OTB4Q84xSUSW6koYwYgHaFj&w=288&h=216&c=8&rs=1&qlt=90&o=6&dpr=1.6&pid=3.1&rm=2

Cannibalism is well represented in Anthropology. And it’s also present in Native American Lore. I don’t see why it’s not a possibility.

And I would agree there are 411 cases that seem to line up with something kidnapping people in the woods.

There is also numerous western tales of kidnapping or attacking humans.

Ostman

Bauman

Mulchat Charlie

Ape Canyon

Russel Annabel

etc…

Most humans are easy targets so it would make sense they do . Many large predators that are old or injured have targeted and killed humans for food.

Bears , Lions etc..

It would be so easy to take a human out, we can't run (most of us), poor senses and terrible night vision

The problem for them is that we bring more afterwards...

Edited by Marty
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, georgerm said:

and know to bury the remains since they are aware leaving body parts brings in search parties?

Many search and rescue parties are sent out to search for missing persons whether or not there is any evidence of foul play or not.

Action and reaction. Is there an association they make about the hoardes of little, hairless people who end up at their doorstep sweeping the forest with a fine-tooth comb after one of theirs goes missing? Depends how cognitive one thinks they are.

12 hours ago, Doug said:

Many search and rescue parties are sent out to search for missing persons whether or not there is any evidence of foul play or not.

To add to this, after a while they also bring out the cadaver dogs.   I wonder how deep they would be burying them.   

Atahsaia- Cannibal Demon

Tso Apittse- Cannibal Giant

They are probably opportunistic predators.  As our weapons and ability to respond has increased, those opportunities have dwindled, but they are still there.

The question is where are the risk takers, ones with poor judgement, or the rebels?  How does a seemingly intelligent species stay so in lock step?  Why do they all seem to follow the “rules“?  Where is the one grabbing a quick meal in front of witnesses or cameras?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

BFF Patron
37 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The question is where are the risk takers, ones with poor judgement, or the rebels?  How does a seemingly intelligent species stay so in lock step?  Why do they all seem to follow the “rules“?  Where is the one grabbing a quick meal in front of witnesses or cameras?  

Some years ago I had email contact with a habituator human who claimed to be trading food for other things with a group of BF.     Your comment about following the rules triggered something I remember he said.    According to him,  while he was often face to face with them,   he wanted a picture.    The BF leader told him that photographs are not permitted.     Permitted by whom?     Who makes and enforces rules on a 9 plus foot bigfoot?      They seem to be in lock step on no pictures.    That implies enforcement somehow.   

I always felt as if I was contantly under observation when I was in my research area.      Feeling of being watched never went away.    I when I slammed the truck door at my normal parking area sometimes I got a responding wood knock as If they wanted me to know they were around too.     But that said, my first contact was likely the result of a blunder by two BF who lost track of where I was.     I had changed direction of travel three times in a period of less than an hour.     And the two traveling together nearly ran over me.      They are not perfect but they are very good at avoiding us.      Human travel on human developed trails and logging roads make avoiding us easier.   Two or more humans are usually talking.     The most likely way to have  BFcontact is like deer hunters,   stay off trail, move quietly, do not be predictable and hope some BF blunders into you.   

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Twist said:

To add to this, after a while they also bring out the cadaver dogs.   I wonder how deep they would be burying them.   

There are numerous cases where they carry their victim very long distances outside of the search grid.

3 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

The most likely way to have  BFcontact is like deer hunters,   stay off trail, move quietly, do not be predictable and hope some BF blunders into you.   

I would add stay downwind of their expected location, hug water sources, and go as deep in the woods as you are comfortable.  

14 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

Action and reaction. Is there an association they make about the hoardes of little, hairless people who end up at their doorstep sweeping the forest with a fine-tooth comb after one of theirs goes missing? Depends how cognitive one thinks they are.

They may be much smarter than we give them credit for.  Some call them a human/ape, and they probably know taking a lone hiker will cause a search party but not for many days.  If a stupid one takes out the last hiker in a streached out group, does the clan kill this one for endangering the whole clan? This error will bring about an immediate search party in a confinded area. These are question that we will find out over time and researching. To be safe we should always go in groups to hike and take a big dog along. 

5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Atahsaia- Cannibal Demon

Tso Apittse- Cannibal Giant

They are probably opportunistic predators.  As our weapons and ability to respond has increased, those opportunities have dwindled, but they are still there.

If they are more like a cave man, and have complex rules, then we are not dealing with a smart big monkey. We are dealing with a society of very primitive hairy humans that have rules and punishments such as beatings or death. Could these rules be the reason we don't find them? Sample rules?

1. When humans enter the forest tree knock to warn the clan

2. When hunting deer use special tree knocks to herd them to a capture point.

3. Share food with the old and nursing females so they don't need to capture humans out camping for food. This brings in search parties and endangers the whole tribe or clan.  Penalty = beatings or death then deep burial

What are other rules they may have?

Spotting, 2012

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

punishments such as beatings or death

Punishments mean punitive actions taken after the fact.  After the rules have been broken. 

It doesn’t seem that the punishable actions are hardly ever taken.  Otherwise we would have more than a few dubious pieces of video and photographs.  

Why are those rules never broken?  Do these creatures not have free will?

A society is made up of individuals.  Most will confirm to their societal norms, but a few won’t.  Where are those few?  The risk takers or the idiots?

It almost seems as if we are dealing with some sort of hive mind, where all members follow the actions of the collective in near complete and total lockstep.  

That explanation doesn’t make sense to me, but honestly not much does anymore with this subject.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

20 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Punishments mean punitive actions taken after the fact.  After the rules have been broken. 

It doesn’t seem that the punishable actions are hardly ever taken.  Otherwise we would have more than a few dubious pieces of video and photographs.  

Why are those rules never broken?  Do these creatures not have free will?

A society is made up of individuals.  Most will confirm to their societal norms, but a few won’t.  Where are those few?  The risk takers or the idiots?

It almost seems as if we are dealing with some sort of hive mind, where all members follow the actions of the collective in near complete and total lockstep.  

That explanation doesn’t make sense to me, but honestly not much does anymore with this subject.  

"A society is made up of individuals.  Most will confirm to their societal norms, but a few won’t.  Where are those few?  The risk takers or the idiots ?", Black Rock 

They are dead and buried. It makes sense, the ones that pick off, kill humans, and leave witnesses or body parts bring the whole clan under investigation. They must have strict rules to live free from humans. Janice Carter said there are some clans that you don't want to get near since they are dangerous. She said Blackie tha hung out near their farm was dangerous and she wouldn't hesitate to shoot it. 

In my opinion the bigfoots don't want to be discovered since they don't trust us or like us. They have seen how we take over wild areas and bring in more and more people that get in the way of their hunting and supporting their families.